Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Just another day...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

Just another day... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Having been following a Zorua by the name of Ramira, who had came up with the idea of exploring a nearby dungeon, or as she termed it 'hanging out', Deimos found himself rather close to the entrance of the area known as Pecha Forest... it was a location he did not know well nor was he accustomed to, although he said nothing regarding this, what kind of traveler backs off due to not being accustomed to a type of terrain?

"This is the place that you wanted to explore? The forest?" Deimos asked, wanting to reaffirm that it was the correct location, and not just some location that they would have to pass on through to reach their overall destination... it was a far cry from the previous dungeon he had investigated, the mist covered hill that people called Prickle mist.

(23 - 5 = 18)

Last edited by blade12 on Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:32 pm

Deimos merely followed Ramira once again... what could he do to make up for such an embarrassing failure? He had to do something... he had to find some way to make things right, he didn't want to be seen as the one who just makes everything awkward.

Blade12 carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Just another day... - Page 3 DZNZaz3
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:45 pm

Ramira sighed again. She didn't want to be the embarrasser. That seemed wrong to her, and the Zorua felt it didn't suit her or her personality. Shaking her head for the second time, she didn't notice the pink gummi she walked past (somehow). She looked up again to find nothing of importance.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:53 pm

Considering that he was still following behind at an ample distance, He did manage to catch sight of the Gummi... well, it wasn't a black Gummi which would be what he'd prefer, but he paid it no heed... he still needed to sell the reaper cloth, maybe he could find someone who'd make use of the Gummi. "Pink was for poison types right?" Deimos called to Ramira, hoping she'd stop and help confirm what he had thought, or to correct him if he was incorrect... admittedly, he also had been thinking something similar, he wasn't the type to try and embarrass people usually... to be fair, he never was.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 4:26 pm

Ramira stopped. "Yep." She responded, knowing it was a gummi he was talking about. Serena gave her that kind of information. The Zorua was glad, because it was definitely useful. Smiling a little, she said, "You can keep it. I have no need for it." Then the Zorua waited for Deimos.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 4:32 pm

"If you're certain, then ok... thank you" Deimos spoke, keeping his tone as polite and friendly as he could... the thought of giving it to her to apologize for that awkward moment had crossed his mind, but she didn't seem to need nor want it. Collecting the Gummi and then putting it away with his berries and the Cloth, he turned and smiled somewhat at Ramira.

(13 - 1= 12)
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 5:43 pm

"You're welcome." Ramira smiled. All the embarrassment had gone away, and that made her glad. They weren't staring at the ground anymore! Walking on, she said something that could've possibly caught the Absol off guard. "You know, the minute I met you, I knew I liked you..." The Zorua remarked.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 5:56 pm

To what she said first, Deimos merely nodded, he had nothing to say at this point in time... he really wasn't good at starting off conversation or anything of the sort. When she made a remark about liking Deimos when she saw him, he... misinterpreted it, he just thought she meant as a friend... he'd never really encountered anything along the lines of what she truly meant, so it somewhat made sense. "Well, people can't be friends if they dislike each other right?" Deimos replied... clearly misunderstanding her meaning.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:03 pm

"Well, no. But that's not the way I mean it. I mean like, love like." Ramira said. This was a bit more awkward since Deimos misinterpreted. Sighing, she went into a big explanation of love was in case Deimos didn't know about that, either. When she was finished, she managed a smile. It was a bit hard for her to keep her cool now.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:19 pm

Love? that... was not what Deimos had been expecting considering how short the amount of time was that they had known each other... how can you fall in love with someone in a few hours? "Uh... um..." Deimos muttered, he honestly didn't know what to say as a response to that... it was all new to him after all, and considering how permanent something like this is, if he had to get involved, he'd rather take his time than jump in headfirst, only to get it wrong and suffer for it.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 9:21 pm

"You know, I'm fine if you don't feel the same way back, unless you're waiting before jumping right in, which I understand." Ramira told him. She blushed, now that she had let her feelings out. 'Oops.... nice move, Ramira.' The Zorua scolded herself angrily. Now Deimos was feeling uncomfortable thanks to her.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 9:27 pm

For a moment, the thought passed through his mind that... Maybe she was just messing with him, but from her words and the deepening red that came across her face, he figured that she was being serious about this... But... How did Deimos feel about this, that was the major question. "I'll be honest... I don't know how I feel about any of this.. it's all just so sudden And I don't know what to think... Look, I'm not saying I dislike you or anything like that... I just don't know" Deimos answered, he didn't want to be dishonest about this... This was something serious, he was going to treat it as such.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 9:31 pm

Ramira just nodded. She couldn't speak for the moment. It was difficult considering her current state. The Zorua moved on in silence. She didn't dare speak for fear of she would say the wrong thing. Continuing on, she saw nothing around her. No traps, no opponents, no items.... just forest.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 9:37 pm

Seeing how she merely nodded and became silent, Deimos felt as if he had said something wrong... He was worried he'd hurt her or upset her somehow... Sure it could be conpletly wrong, but he had to check. "Ramira... I'm sorry if my not knowing upset or hurt you... If it did, in the very least let me try and find some way to put it right... Deimos spoke towards her... He didn't know how he truly felt about her, but he still viewed her as a friend, he couldn't just leave things as they were.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:34 pm

"You didn't do anything, it's fine....." Ramira said in response. Shaking her head, she kept walking and looked at the ground while she did. The Zorua suddenly didn't feel like talking anymore. She just wanted to stay quiet and have nothing to do with any form of speech. Sighing, she picked up her pace.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:41 pm

So he didn't do anything wrong... She still seemed... Upset, no, dissapointed maybe? Well whatever the correct terminology was, Deimos still felt like he'd caused it, he still wanted to put it right. "Okay... But Ramira... If anything is wrong... Please tell me, even though I don't know how I feel in that regard yet, you're still one of the very, very few friends I have... And I know it may seem strange, but I look after my friends, even if things are somewhat awkward like they are at the moment" Deimos spoke, keeping his tone as sincere as he could... He wanted to help, he didn't want to see her stuck like this Because of his lack of understanding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just another day...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: