Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Just another day...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

Just another day... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Having been following a Zorua by the name of Ramira, who had came up with the idea of exploring a nearby dungeon, or as she termed it 'hanging out', Deimos found himself rather close to the entrance of the area known as Pecha Forest... it was a location he did not know well nor was he accustomed to, although he said nothing regarding this, what kind of traveler backs off due to not being accustomed to a type of terrain?

"This is the place that you wanted to explore? The forest?" Deimos asked, wanting to reaffirm that it was the correct location, and not just some location that they would have to pass on through to reach their overall destination... it was a far cry from the previous dungeon he had investigated, the mist covered hill that people called Prickle mist.

(23 - 5 = 18)

Last edited by blade12 on Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 1:45 pm

"I see. Very interesting. I'm sure my friend Serena would be fascinated." Ramira chuckled at the last bit. Serena was a bit of an info freak, but the Zorua respected that, and she had no problem with it. The one thing that interested Ramira most was the art of evolution. Now that was something she wanted to do badly.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 1:51 pm

Her friend 'Serena'? was this another pokemon within the area she was referring to? Or just another traveler? "Serena? my apologies, but if she's well known in this area I've not heard of her, as you could probably tell, I'm not from this area" Deimos spoke as a response, he figured he might as well get some extra information, he didn't exactly have any reason not to do so, it might come in useful if he encounters this 'Serena' later on.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 1:53 pm

"Oh, that's not a problem. She's met many Pokemon here. She traveled here just like I did so we could get away from something that was... out to get us, I guess you could say." Ramira said. Serena... where was she at the moment anyway? It wasn't like she would just magically appear like an Abra could, using Teleport. That would have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 1:59 pm

Something that was out to get her? what did she mean? Had she angered someone and they'd chased her away, or was it more serious than that? either way, Deimos decided not to try and push her for an answer, he knew some things are best left unspoken, including the past. "Ah... I see, I'm not going to push for answers regarding what was after you, that wouldn't be appropriate, considering some things are best left unsaid" Deimos responded, once again being polite and somewhat friendly, he didn't want to mention much from his own past, so in a way he was trying to avoid that as well by not pushing for answers.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:03 pm

"Thanks... It's hard to talk about." Ramira said. She almost blushed, but the Zorua pushed it away. That wasn't necessary at all. 'Don't do that!! He might get the wrong idea, dimwit!' She told herself angrily. 'No blushing unless it's necessary!' Ramira was being firm with herself, not really understanding why.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:10 pm

So it was the right call not to begin pushing for answers... good to know, if anything, he figured he'd just be honest with her, he knew the pain the past can bring well, due to the... incident. "You're welcome Ramira... I know the pain the past can bring well... I know that pushing people for answers about such topics is never a good idea unless completely and utterly necessary" Deimos replied to her, he was being as honest as he could, he truly knew the pain the past brings and not to try and force it out of someone... that only causes needless pain. Naturally he had no clue about her almost blushing... why would he?
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:35 pm

Ramira nodded. Deimos understood her clearly, which is what she liked in a friend. The blush almost came clear through this time, but she pushed it down again. They kept walking. She felt like calming herself down by thinking of happy things. Immediately she started thinking of Slurpuffs, rainbows, and many other Pokemon jumping over the rainbows with happy expressions.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:41 pm

Once again, Deimos lacked any idea of her near blushing, he wouldn't have thought anything of it even If he knew, it's just something that happens when she's embarrassed right? The sudden surge of red he meant. Either way, Deimos merely kept following, he lacked anything to say at the moment... starting conversations wasn't his strong point what so ever.

Blade12 carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Just another day... - Page 2 P6v4XNN
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:45 pm

As Ramira walked, she halted suddenly. A suspicious hole was covered with leaves, but whoever set it up did a terrible job, because the Zorua saw it and side stepped it. "Go around that pile of leaves. It's a poorly done trap." She said calmly. Luckily she didn't fall in because it was poorly done. Shaking her head, she waited for Deimos.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:55 pm

Having been following behind her while giving ample room, he likewise stopped when she did... she had a good eye, catching sight of the poorly done trap. Deimos merely nodded and then went to go around the trap, on the opposite side that Ramira had gone around. However, it didn't appear that either had noticed the presence of an extremely well hidden snare trap on Deimos's side, which caught one of his front legs, pulling him high into the air via a rope, from which he hung. "Great... just great... if it's not an issue, could you help get me down?" Deimos spoke, basically asking Ramira for help.

(18-5 = 13)
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:02 pm

"Yep! Didn't see that coming..." Ramira said worriedly. That was a bit of a shocker and a problem. Using Scratch to cut him down, she went below the rope, not on purpose, and Deimos fell on her. 'Oh dear Arceus...... Why?' Finally, the Zorua blushed a deep red, almost the color of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:08 pm

Having been hanging from the rope, Deimos wouldn't have been able to cut the rope using his own attacks, so he held there and waiting for the rope to be cut. As it was, he immediately started to fall, although he did what he could in the few moments he had to try and make sure that he'd land upright... needless to say he wasn't expecting to land directly on top of Ramira. When he landed, it felt as if it had been cushioned somewhat, but he didn't know what by, so he immediately got up and moved away, quickly realizing he'd fallen on Ramira... he also saw the deep red come across her face... he must have embarrassed her again. "Uh... Um... I'm sorry, I... didn't mean to fall on you there" Deimos spoke, his head low, looking towards the ground... this was rather awkward, much more so than he was comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:11 pm

"It's fine.... I probably shouldn't have been directly under the rope in the first place..." Ramira responded, looking at the ground. Dear Arceus, what did she do..? She embarrassed Deimos, that was what. 'Dang.... that sucked. I wish I could apologize without stumbling on my words...' The Zorua thought. 'Ugh, why?' Was her final thought. "Let's.... let's keep moving." Ramira said. She started walking again, but looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:20 pm

"Honestly... I probably should have checked that the route wasn't trapped... I'm sorry about all of this... awkwardness I've caused, it wasn't my intention" Deimos responded to her at first... he truly didn't want to make things awkward like he just had. "Y... Yeah, we'd best continue onwards..." Deimos spoke... he still felt terrible about causing all the awkwardness... if only he'd noticed the snare... or went around the way Ramira did.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:23 pm

Ramira sighed, her face still red as a Zoroark's fur. Shaking her head, she moved on without a word. That was a bit embarrassing, and the blushing wouldn't go away this time. It would stay until she calmed down entirely, which would be a while in this case. Sighing, she looked up for a brief second, only to see nothing interesting. She looked back down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day...   Just another day... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just another day...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: