Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Nocturna The Absol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Adopting Nocturna The Absol Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Nocturna The Absol   Adopting Nocturna The Absol EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:16 pm

» Name: Nocturna
» Gender: Female
» Species: Absol
» Affiliation/Rank: None

» Why do you want to adopt them?: Absols are more my style, and I like female characters over males (although I'll be making a male in the future.). I'd like to try RPing with a calm and quiet in appearance, but vicious on the inside sort of character.

» Sample of roleplay: Nocturna had decided she would go on a small sort of journey through Shadowhue. It wouldn't be that bad, she was alone, like she preferred. Other 'mon treated her like a pariah anyway, or most of them at least. 'I'm fine with being alone, I don't really care.' She thought simply. If nobody was going with her, nobody was going with her. That was it, she always thought, and still did. 'I'll be fine." The Absol decided. 'I don't need anyone for anything, and I'll get stronger.' Nocturna encouraged herself. Nothing would get her down easily. She kept walking. A Zigzagoon leapt out at her, eyes glinting in fury. Nocturna used Feint on it, sending it staggering backwards. It leapt again, and this time Nocturna side-stepped, making it fly into a tree. It fell to the ground unconscious. "Piece of cake," The Absol thought aloud. Then she continued on. From there, there were only a few minor problems, including a couple of Pineco attacks. Other than that, Nocturna felt she had been fine the whole time. 'Like I said, piece of cake,' She thought as she walked out.

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t171-up-for-adoptionnocturna-the-absol
» Levels of existing characters: Serena - Level 12 Ramira - Level 5
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Adopting Nocturna The Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Nocturna The Absol   Adopting Nocturna The Absol EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:20 am

-Declined due to inefficient roleplay sample-
Back to top Go down

Adopting Nocturna The Absol
Page 1 of 1