Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Nike the Absol

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Adopting Nike the Absol Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Nike the Absol   Adopting Nike the Absol EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 4:48 pm

» Name: Nike

» Gender:Male

» Species:Absol #359, the Disaster Pokemon

» Affiliation/Rank: Beginner guild member

» Why do you want to adopt them?: I would like to have a second character in order to provide roleplays with to others on the site that wish to roleplay, since I love to roleplay as well as learn different types of personalities through experience of using that personality myself.

» Sample of roleplay: Nike hadn't had much to do today, everything was quiet, peaceful. A day he would enjoy if it didn't remind him of that one day in his past...it was too similar and pretty to this one. He sighs as he looks out over the lake, watching the wind ripple the water's surface lightly. If only it didn't happen.

A loud and happy hello drew his attention though to the forest behind him. Standing there was a teddiursa, sucking one paw while the other waved at him. Was this teddiursa trying to be friendly? He felt himself tense up a little as the little bear pokemon walked over happily, giggling as it spoke "HI there! I'm Serenity. Who are you? And what are you doing here? It's really pretty out here and I'm curious why you look so lonely?"

He was mostly too stunned to respond, how could she have just walked up to him without being the least bit concerned for her own safety? He Only shrugs a bit as he glances away from her "Nike.....I like how it is so peaceful here. So..it's more that I'm thinking rather than lonely"

"Ohhh..well...would you like to come find berries with me? I love berries, and maybe you like berries to so if we find berries it'll make you happy to!" He looks back to Serenity as she spoke, the whole time beaming up at him. Why was she so NICE? Maybe she was just very hyper off of something. He glanced away again before speaking lightly "Sure....why not."

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t1781-up-for-adoption-nike-the-absol

» Levels of existing characters: Serenity the Teddiursa (6)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Adopting Nike the Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Nike the Absol   Adopting Nike the Absol EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 2:10 am

Declined due to under leveled pokemon
Back to top Go down

Adopting Nike the Absol
Page 1 of 1