Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Why the heck is it so dark?!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Why the heck is it so dark?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Why the heck is it so dark?!   Why the heck is it so dark?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:54 am

First topic message reminder :

"I expected it to be lighter..." Serena said after remembering Dark Void Peak had a pitch black sky. "I remember now that it's supposed to be pitch black up here, though. Good news. We made it!" She said. The Snivy hopped up and down, cheering. They had made it! and barely a scratch! This was amazing!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Why the heck is it so dark?!   Why the heck is it so dark?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 1:03 am

"Ya I'm more used to sleeping in a tree myself" she said as she then looked forward. "So a new move but still no Aura Sphere" she said to herself as she looked at her paws. "Anyway do you want to start the descent? We need to go to town and brag about this" Noel said with a small laugh to show she was joking. She never bragged about anything
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Why the heck is it so dark?!   Why the heck is it so dark?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:37 pm

Serena nodded. "Sure. Maybe not brag," She joked, getting it immediately. "But we can say we completed an ascent on Black Mist mountain." She grinned. This was really an exciting two days for her, and she liked it. Thing was, Serena felt on the verge of evolving very soon. 'Maybe in a few levels...' She thought with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Why the heck is it so dark?!   Why the heck is it so dark?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:43 pm

Noel turns around and looks at the bottom of the mountain. "I wish there was something more worth it though. Like a jewel or something" Noel said making sure not to show her vast love for that kind of thing. "If we wanted to maybe we could just slide down." Noel said as a joke knowing it wouldn't work. Maybe in the desert but on a mountain nah
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Why the heck is it so dark?!   Why the heck is it so dark?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:45 pm

"Heh, I caught that joke," Serena grinned. "We could find a way down without encountering anyone or anything, though." She suggested. That seemed like a good idea. Yes, sliding down would be efficient, but dangerous and could kill them both. Trying to think of something, she squeezed her eyes shut briefly. 'Think, Serena, think!' Serena told herself.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Why the heck is it so dark?!   Why the heck is it so dark?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:49 pm

Noel looked over then back at the bottom of The cliff. Noel thought that maybe she could use her senses to find suitable places to jump and climb but that could still end up going wrong. "Let's just go the normal way and save the crazy way for when we have a idea" she said as she turned around and placed her hands in her pockets and walked to the edge hoping to go back to normal way.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Why the heck is it so dark?!   Why the heck is it so dark?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:51 pm

"Ok. Sounds good to me." Serena said. Good thing she didn't need to think at the moment, because it was difficult with the thought of evolution on her hands. 'I can't believe it... a Servine, for crying out loud!' She thought with excitement. Following Noel with a tiny bit less caution than she had before, they started their descent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why the heck is it so dark?!   Why the heck is it so dark?! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why the heck is it so dark?!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2