Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Why the heck is it so dark?!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Why the heck is it so dark?! Empty
PostSubject: Why the heck is it so dark?!   Why the heck is it so dark?! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:54 am

"I expected it to be lighter..." Serena said after remembering Dark Void Peak had a pitch black sky. "I remember now that it's supposed to be pitch black up here, though. Good news. We made it!" She said. The Snivy hopped up and down, cheering. They had made it! and barely a scratch! This was amazing!
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Why the heck is it so dark?!   Why the heck is it so dark?! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:59 am

Noel looked at her touch and then back out. "Heh so much use this thing it" she said considering the touch barley allowed them sight. "Just leave it to me. With my aura sense I can tell where we are going. Just don't fall off the mountain that would be very bad" Noel said as she looked around for anything of interest
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Why the heck is it so dark?!   Why the heck is it so dark?! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:03 am

Serena nodded. "It's supposed to be dark up here. It said so in a book once." She blushed, realizing she'd just shown she was a bookworm. 'Shoot.... that was a bit of a slip-up......' The Snivy thought, embarrassed. She hadn't meant to say anything about a book whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Why the heck is it so dark?!   Why the heck is it so dark?! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:09 am

"Huh I need to read more, all I've been reading so far is my mother's journal" Noel said as she pulled out a small book. "Better then most books out there, anything you can recommend to me?" She asked thinking Serena must of known something to read. Noel was a btw of a book nerd herself
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Why the heck is it so dark?!   Why the heck is it so dark?! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 9:40 pm

"Well," Serena began, realizing Noel was a book nerd aswell. "There's the books with enemy info, books with dungeon information, fantasy novels, graphic novels, and a lot more." She explained, almost out of breath. That had taken a lot, and she had spoken fast. 'Geez...... I spoke too fast.....' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Why the heck is it so dark?!   Why the heck is it so dark?! EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:22 pm

"Huh well I normally read strategy ones and some which have the weakness of other Pokemon. I'm pretty sure I know most weaknesses even my own." Noel said as they reached the peak f the mountain. It was dark (Duh) and the air gave off a strange calm sense but Noel remained on her guard. "Wanna rest here?" She asks considering this place didn't seem to have any feral Pokemon around here
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Why the heck is it so dark?!   Why the heck is it so dark?! EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:27 pm

"Sure." Serena nodded. She needed a rest.. The Snivy was hopelessly tired, and the only thing to cure it was sleep. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, Serena curled up, lying down, and opened a book she had brought with her. Reading through as if it was a picture book. The Snivy read almost 5 chapters in under 10 minutes. 'I read fast...' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Why the heck is it so dark?!   Why the heck is it so dark?! EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:40 pm

Noel walks over to a side of the mountain and looks down. "That's a long way day." She inches closer. "Yup a long way down better be careful" she said as she turned back and walked over to the snivy and sat down next to her. "It's probably night time. I think" noel said looking at the sky. "No wonder it's called dark void peak" she said as she shut her eyes
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Why the heck is it so dark?!   Why the heck is it so dark?! EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 10:37 pm

Serena nodded again. Closing the book, she turned to Noel. "You're probably right. I hope we can make it back tomorrow...." She murmured. The Snivy didn't want to fall down the mountain, or get attacked and have their camp ransacked, or just wake up not being able to see anything. Shaking her head, Serena drifted to sleep. It wasn't a long sleep, though.....
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Why the heck is it so dark?!   Why the heck is it so dark?! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:34 am

"It took us a day to get up here so I'm sure we will be fine." Noel told her as she sat down and fell on the ground. Noel closed her eye's but her senses remained normal. One sound and the Lucario would be up with her fists raised. She hoped this wouldn't happen because Noel never got much sleep. She was mostly up and awake it had been three days since she last slept yet she still looked like she had just rested
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Why the heck is it so dark?!   Why the heck is it so dark?! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 8:39 pm

Serena nodded. Then, closing her eyes again, started to fall asleep. It had been a while since she had gotten a good rest, actually. 'Crazy how I can't get a lot of sleep from all this activity....' She thought. 'Oh, well. I'm tired, and I want to sleep.' The Snviy decided. Without hesitation, Serena started falling into the world of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Why the heck is it so dark?!   Why the heck is it so dark?! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:38 am

Noel woke up a bit later with her eye's open they scanned the area. She smiled as it seemed that during the day it was bright enough to see at least a few feet in front of yourself. She got up and stretched and pulled both of her hands up. A large bone appears between her paws as she looked at it. "Weird" she said as she threw it. It spun around and went back to her. She caught it and smirked.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Why the heck is it so dark?!   Why the heck is it so dark?! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:52 am

Serena woke up slowly. "Huh.... Oh! You learned Bonemerang!" She said with excitement. Noel had used Bonemerang, and this excited the Snivy more than anything. She started jotting it down in her notebook. 'Noel.... used..... Bonemerang....... Done!' Serena thought happily. Now she'd have it forever in memory.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Why the heck is it so dark?!   Why the heck is it so dark?! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:57 am

Noel looked at her then back to the bone. "Guess that's what it is" she said as she put her hands in her coat pockets. "Morning" she said with a small wave knowing that the mist must of gone away. They could see each other without Noel resorting to her aura sense. "Sleep well?" She asked not knowing if she was used to sleeping on a rock like Noel was
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Why the heck is it so dark?!   Why the heck is it so dark?! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:59 am

"Yep. Sleeping on a rock is hard for me, but I did it," Serena smiled. That had been easier than she expected last night, because being a Snivy, she had expected it to be a restless night. She had guessed wrong entirely, and the rest had been as comfortable as a rock can get for a grass type. 'It wasn't so bad.....' The Snivy thought. 'Not like it's a sharp rock or something.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why the heck is it so dark?!   Why the heck is it so dark?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Why the heck is it so dark?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next