Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Sylveon's First

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

Sylveon's First Empty
PostSubject: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 9:54 am

It was only a couple of nights in Shadowhue, meeting Dusk, that Geo became a Sylveon. He had avoided the public, embarrassed of the accident that caused him to take on such a feminine form. In his innocence and confusion, he had even begun to accept the "fact" that he was a girl. His voice, be it caused by a physical change or subconscious, got higher and more feminine. He wandered around Pecha forest with his ninja headband. He figured in his current form, he couldn't be more embarrassed no matter what he did. In doing so, his ninja skills improved significantly.

Months of training, and without the worry of awkward encounters, it seemed as though all his training suddenly took effect. He leaped from tree to tree, and to keep his ribbons from getting tangled, also wrapped those around his head like a mask, around the headband, leaving the insignia showing. He seemed to glide without his anxiety to distract him, moving far more stealthily than he used to. When he finally felt satisfied with his performance, he gently he slung himself to the ground with a ribbon.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Sylveon's First Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 10:34 am

Nearby, a particularly unhappy glaceon was busy storming around the forest, hoping something would jump out and "ask" to be hit. Instead, he noticed something that interested him more than a fight. He was surprised that was even possible. A sylveon, his own species....kinda. He hadn't seen another "eon" in a very long time. At least not living. At that, he'd never even seen examples of any of them other than Leafeon and himself, Glaceon. Suddenly, it seemed his day had hope for not being completely awful.

He quickly approached the sylveon, trying his best to seem like someone who wasn't severely sleep deprived and going through mental trauma. EASY. "Hey lady!" He shouted, trying to sound as friendly as possible. Perhaps it was due to the lack of proper sleep and lack of focus due to stress, but he had gotten the sylveon's gender completely wrong.

Being a walking rainbow probably wasn't helping with gender perception either, though.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Sylveon's First Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 10:50 am

Geo giggled sheepishly, a bit unsure how to react. This was a clear "confirmation" to Geo that he was in fact a girl. Although he did not know it at the time, he was biologically still a male, though the confusion would cause him to continue identifying as female. Geo sat up, and she began to speak, her ribbons relaxing and sliding gently off the branch, "Oh, hello." This was the first time she had been addressed with feminine pronouns, though unknown to her at the time, it would become the norm. His odd demeanor struck her as odd, but she tossed it up to coincidence. "So, you're a Glaceon I see..." she announced awkwardly, "I've never met a Glaceon before."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Sylveon's First Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:12 am

Sova smiled despite his less than desirable mood, relieved to have company that he didn't immediately want to bludgeon for no particular reason. Though there was something....off. He couldn't quite put his paw on it, but it was just something odd. He decided to just shrug it off as nothing, too deprived of company he didn't want to kill to care. "And I've never met a sylveon before. First time for everything. So, whatcha doin?" He continued to sound as kind as possible. Perhaps a talk with this sylveon could lighten his mood enough for him to get some sleep, then it'd be all uphill from there, absolutely.

He just had to make sure not to be mean. To most that would be an easy task.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Sylveon's First Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:23 am

"Yeah, a first for everything..." She thought about becoming a Sylveon, and her newfound talent as a ninja and nothing that was less innocent. Her ribbons tugged at her ninja headband, "I've been..." she gathered herself, this being the first time she had this much confidence, "I'm training to be a ninja, you see. The insignia on my headband says "Ninja" in an oriental language... honestly I don't know the language myself, I just... can read a couple of words." She had no idea how the Glaceon would react, and for the first time, felt she didn't care if he made fun of her for it. "Oh, my name is Geo by the way. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Sylveon's First Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:30 am

Geo? What an odd name for a female....It didn't really sound feminine. Sova, again, shrugged it off as nothing. "Ah, so by that I'm guessing you mean you can read one word. The one on the headband." He joked, not seeming to care about the ninja thing. If the sylveon wanted to be a ninja, so be it.

"And I'm Sova. the pleasure is...." He paused to yawn. "....Is mine." He really needed some sleep. Maybe if the situation proved to be an emergency, he could get someone to knock him out, or perhaps drug him. Can't be kept up then.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Sylveon's First Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:36 am

She laughed, "Well, yes, I can read that, and "Noodle shop," but that's about it." Her stomach growled, betraying a lust for noodles. "I really like Ramen. It's one of my favorite foods. Not that it's really easy to get around these parts..." She had completely forgotten about her anxieties about being a ninja, already feeling comfortable with this pokemon.

"Sova... I'll try to remember that. I can't say I'm good with names though." She didn't make much of the yawn, but figured it would be polite to add, "Are you tired? Maybe we should find you somewhere to sleep...?"
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Sylveon's First Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:54 am

Sova didn't seem to be contributing to the conversation much. His tiredness was hitting him harder now that he had relaxed a bit, making it difficult to focus on talking. "Uh....no....I'm...." He leaned against a tree as simply standing had become a bit tasking. Being deprived of sleep certainly wore him out. "Maybe...." He admitted. In all honesty, being able to fall asleep with someone nice to talk to nearby could prove to be just what he needed to sleep soundly, but he couldn't just ask that of a stranger.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Sylveon's First Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:17 pm

Geo gently placed a ribbon on Sova's shoulder, trying to be comforting, "I can probably make a makeshift bed of leaves, and chat while I watch out for any hostile pokemon, if you need to sleep now... Or we could walk to Grassveil if you would like do to that. Are you going to be okay?" Given the daylight she grew even more concerned for Sova's sleep schedule, but didn't want to impose too much into his business. She felt the mood might have been a little tense, so she smiled and tried to joke a bit, "Don't worry, I'll do whatever I can, don't be shy to ask, I swear on my ninja honor."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Sylveon's First Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:01 pm

Sova shook his head and lifted himself from against the tree. "Don't worry, I'm fine. Besides....it'd be a shame to end this conversation so soon." He paused to breathe for a moment. "So, Geo. That sounds like an odd name for a girl. Where'd you get it? Or....your parents, I guess." He asked. In order to get to know this pokemon more, he'd need to stay awake. Besides, not much sleep would await him. He'd just wake up after perhaps an hour or two. At least he was too disoriented to think much about the nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Sylveon's First Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:01 pm

Geo couldn't help but think Sova was being a bit stubborn. He clearly seemed to need sleep, but she also felt she couldn't deny that Sova was an interesting character to be talking with, at least. "If you're sure... Yeah I got my name from my parents. Ah! Speaking of which, to correct myself earlier... My mother was a Glaceon, I've... never met a Glaceon besides my mother, I meant to say. Until now, that is. I guess it feels like my family doesn't count, there were a lot of Eevees and Eeveelutions in my house, and a lot of extended family, including my adopted uncle who was an Absol." She smiled shyly at Sova, a bit embarrassed, "what I'm trying to say is... It's nice seeing you out here."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Sylveon's First Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:43 am

Sova laughed. "Guess I'm unlucky then. You're literally the only other one of....us....I've ever met, besides my mother. No extended family or friends. And my mother was a leafeon, so I've never seen a sylveon before." He paused for a moment. "I feel sorry for male sylveons if they look like that too. I dunno if I could tell the difference." He joked. In hindsight, that joke would probably be taken as offensive, but he was too tired to consider that. In fact, he was too tired to pick up on any of the small details he'd normally find easy to register. He really needed sleep soon.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Sylveon's First Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:59 am

"Oh... Im... Im sorry to hear that. Maybe you'll get to meet other eevees and eeveelutions." She cocked her head, somewhat confused, "Well... I was a male as an eevee but...Im pretty sure Im not anymore. I cant say Im entirely sure what it means to evolve, so... Im just guessing." She hoped that despite his tirednes, Sova might be able to shed some light. "Do you know... About evolutions, I mean? It happened to me by accident. One moment I was eating grossly sweet gummis as a challenge and the next... I was a Sylveon" she burst out laughing, half a nervous laugh and half at the pure irony of it all.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Sylveon's First Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:37 am

Sova tilted his head and gave a confused look. He hesitated for a moment to speak in his confusion. "Er....I've done my fair share of research on all of my....our, evolution options. I was really nervous about what path to take. I guess an over abundance of sweet could cause a sylveon, to be honest it was hard to find information on it. But there's no gender change....if you were a guy, you're still a guy. Being feminine doesn't make you female. Though I've gotta admit, I'd be pretty confused in your position too." He said in his best attempt to assure the confused sylveon it had only one gender.

How could one think their gender had changed through evolution? Perhaps if they didn't know what sylveon was beforehand, it could be confusing enough to have one come to that conclusion....
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Sylveon's First Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 3:16 am

She sighed, "Man... evolution is weird. I never looked into the options, not that it mattered in the end... I mean... I guess..." She pondered, "Still... I think..." This was the first time she had realized it, "I feel like I identify as a female though. I mean like... maybe I was supposed to be born female." Geo sighed, "I guess you're right though, you would know more than I would... I was just thinking... only female snowrunt can evolve into flosslass, I think, right? I guess it made sense that the same might go for sylveon... In any case, I guess it doesn't matter, I can't really change anything now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sylveon's First Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First Empty

Back to top Go down

Sylveon's First
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: