Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Sylveon's First

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Sylveon's First   Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:54 am

First topic message reminder :

It was only a couple of nights in Shadowhue, meeting Dusk, that Geo became a Sylveon. He had avoided the public, embarrassed of the accident that caused him to take on such a feminine form. In his innocence and confusion, he had even begun to accept the "fact" that he was a girl. His voice, be it caused by a physical change or subconscious, got higher and more feminine. He wandered around Pecha forest with his ninja headband. He figured in his current form, he couldn't be more embarrassed no matter what he did. In doing so, his ninja skills improved significantly.

Months of training, and without the worry of awkward encounters, it seemed as though all his training suddenly took effect. He leaped from tree to tree, and to keep his ribbons from getting tangled, also wrapped those around his head like a mask, around the headband, leaving the insignia showing. He seemed to glide without his anxiety to distract him, moving far more stealthily than he used to. When he finally felt satisfied with his performance, he gently he slung himself to the ground with a ribbon.

#1C3847

~My Character Masterpost~
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:03 am

Geo cringed at the ice, giving in to her desire to help again. She raced down the one tree, then raced up to Sova, and because there were no branches she wrapped a couple of her ribbons to hold her to the tree, "Need a hand?" She wasn't about to extend a ribbon out to Sova, if he grabbed her and fell it would be a disaster. If she were to help Sova, she was planning on doing so by carrying him rather than being grabbed, for safety purposes.

#1C3847

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees

Poké : 8905

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:17 am

Sova hesitated to answer. On one hand, he was guaranteed to be hurt if he tried to get down himself. Just being hurt was the best case scenario. On the other hand, accepting help was not an option. Ever.

"I think I've got this." He said as he leaped off the makeshift branch he was on, just as it broke off of the tree. He fell down to a lower hanging branch, being hit in the chest in the process....for the second time today. Better than falling to the ground though.

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

Back to top Go down
Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:22 am

Geo shrugged, and bolted back down the tree, as if taunting Sova, even though she didn't mean it in a mean way. "If you're sure then..." She left to the tree she was on before she tried helping Sova, and again began to spectate, trying to not cringe too much. "You could... well, if you think you're good enough at it, you could try to jump to a different tree. Just a thought."

#1C3847

Back to top Go down
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:42 am

Sova laughed nervously. "Yeeah, that doesn't sound like it could end badly at all...." He said sarcastically. But it was worth a try. Unless he didn't make it. Then it definitely wouldn't be worth the try.

He leaped off the branch, aiming for a close-by tree that had many more branches to hop down on, but could immediately tell he wasn't going to make it. Thinking quickly, he turned and fired a Shadow Ball at the tree he'd leaped from, the explosion propelling him farther. It hurt, but he figured falling to the ground would probably hurt more.

He definitely got to the other tree, though it wasn't quite as he'd hoped. He was unable to turn back around and ended up hitting a branch before falling safely onto another, lower branch. "I did iiit....kinda." He mumbled.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:45 am

Geo flinched, "You know, I can't say I'm not impressed, though it be by your ingenuity not your grace... " She gave a pained look again, "But that doesn't making watching any less painful." She snickered, "You're quite a character Sova. You could have saved yourself a lot of bruises if you just had me help." She padded to the edge of a branch, leaping gracefully to another tree, before grooming her paw.

#1C3847

Back to top Go down
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:08 am

Sova stood to his feet on the branch and shook himself. "Yeah, I coulda asked for help. But then I'd be asking for help. You'd think I needed help and look down on me. I'd rather just take the bruises." He said as he jumped down to another branch, carefully. Then to the ground, which wasn't far at that point. He landed less gracefully than he would have preferred, but on his feet nonetheless.

"I think that's enough life risking for me for now....I need a break." He muttered as he sat against the tree.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:14 am

"Look down on you?" Geo held back a laugh, "The only thing that's gonna make me look down on you is thinking something stupid like that. Everyone needs help sometimes. And you can't judge a fish for its skills at climbing a tree... wow that metaphor could be nearly literal this time..." Geo jumped to another tree, then another, flying by making it look easy before seating herself in the top of the tree Sova was in.

#1C3847

Back to top Go down
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:31 am

"But you can, and many do. If I can't do everything on my own, then that gives others room to look down on me." Sova said as he watched the sylveon hop from tree to tree. "Not everyone's as nice as you." He continued. Perhaps Geo was nicer than he thought. Maybe too nice to see how horrible the world could be. If someone was blessed with that kind of ignorance, though, he didn't feel it was his place to attempt to take it away by pressing the topic.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:56 am

Sylveon shrugged, "And if you fail, that also gives others room to look down on you. If you do meet a narcissist, they automatically have a reason to look down on you. Heck, you can do nothing at all, and some pokemon will just... look down on you. Their opinions of you don't matter." She said, not realizing that she may have just got a bit philosophical, "And thank you, I do try to be nice."

#1C3847

Back to top Go down
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:06 am

Sova sighed. "Then I won't fail. Ever. Nearly everyone I've ever met has looked down on me for no reason, at least when I was an eevee. I tried my best to be impressive. Brave, smart. But I was instead considered foolish and lucky. I constantly got into bad situations in which I needed help getting out. I'm done being that guy. Now, even if someone looks down on me, I'll be the one helping them not die." He got quieter as he spoke without noticing, not considering that perhaps the high up Geo wouldn't be able to hear him.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:09 am

Geo tilted her head, "I still don't get it. You didn't respond to my one suggestion. Why not just... not care about what they think? Them thinking good or bad of you won't have any influence on you... and if it did, like if it was in a fight, it would actually be an advantage. Then they would be overconfident, and you could win. As long as you're happy, I don't see a reason to go out of your way to impress others. If they're impressed, great, if not... that's life. That's how I started looking at things when I became a Sylveon... And that's when I started getting really good at climbing trees. When my anxiety went away. When I stopped caring what others thought."

#1C3847

Back to top Go down
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:14 am

Sova shook his head. "I can't just not care, as much as I may want to. Not without...." He hesitated. He was how he was BECAUSE he cared what others thought of him. If he stopped caring about that, he'd just become the figure that haunted his dreams.

"It's who I am." He stated in an attempt to explain the situation without going back to the topic of his dreams.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:21 am

Geo shrugged, "Well... what if instead of not caring about what others thought, you just stopped caring if others looked down on you? It doesn't seem like that would hurt anything to me." She slid down the tree, settling on a branch that was back-to-back with Sova. "Plus, a dent to the ego is better than a dent to the brain, even if you do care. Just saying."

#1C3847

Back to top Go down
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:04 pm

Sova rolled his eyes. "I can't. Guess that means I'm not perfect after all." He joked. "Besides....I've already got too many dents in my brain to count, not much to lose there....but my ego can still be saved." He continued to joke. Deep down, he WAS taking the conversation seriously, but he figured perhaps if he tried to make light of it, it would feel better.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:40 pm

Geo took a deep breath, "I'm not surprised... Okay, it seems we're at a bit of an impasse here. I guess we should table this for now. I thought this through, but I'm not gonna tell you to do something you don't want to, I'm not a monster... Well, technically I am. I guess I am." Geo slouched back on the tree, trying to relax. She thought to herself that Sova would give her a heart attack if he kept pulling crazy stunts like that.

#1C3847

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   

Back to top Go down

Sylveon's First
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next