Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Moonlight Exploration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

Moonlight Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight Exploration   Moonlight Exploration EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:42 pm

19 - 10 = 9 energy

Again Geo found himself exploring the seemingly private forest wearing his ninja headband. He tried to avoid thinking about the missed opportunity, and how he lost the chance to learn from a true ninja. Geo wanted to become a ninja since he was young and became inspired by his uncle Gli. Nevertheless, because Geo expected he would be made fun of with a ninja headband while not being a "true" ninja, he often tried to hide it. As such, the nighttime forest was inviting as ever for Geo.

His failed attempts at racing up the trees and leaping between branches, however, were not discouraging. Rather he felt more determined to learn, and continued to clumsily leap through the forest. Even worse than his attempts to be dexterous, however, was his attempts at silence. Any Pokemon who happened to be wandering through the forest that wasn't completely deaf would likely hear him far before they had the chance to see him.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Exploration   Moonlight Exploration EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:52 pm

Dusk walked into the forest with a scarf on her neck. "Ok here I go" she said as she felt a energy build up inside of her as she was engulfed in a white light. As she was she slowly grew taller and her ears grew. She then let out a sigh as she stands as a full Umbreon. "Yay I did it I know I could do it" she said with a smile seeing as how she had just evolved

Her voice was now slightly lower and a more calm tone. "Who's there?" She asks nothing hearing something in the distance as she got into a defensive stance ready to fight. Something she loved fighting now she'd put her new power to the test.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Exploration   Moonlight Exploration EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:08 pm

Geo fell from a tree, with a THUD he landed in front of the umbreon. "Owww... my head..." He gazed around, dizzy. "W-who? I'm there...?" His eyes met with this new pokemon as he laid disgruntled on the ground. His eyes closed as pain washed over him again. "Man I really took a huge fall that time..." He tried pushing himself up to his feet, but wobbled a bit as he was still recovering. He pulled himself together and focused his energy, using the move wish, knowing that the healing energy would soon help him regain himself.

While he waited for the foggy haze over his mind to pass, he stammered out the words, "My name is Geo... Uh, who..." He tries focusing as he blinked his eyes clear of dust from the fall, trying to make out this Pokemon clearly, "who might you be?" He sat down, staring blankly, still waiting for Wish to take effect.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Exploration   Moonlight Exploration EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:16 pm

Dusk looks at the pokemon with a questionable look "uhh are you ok?" She asks as she goes closer to the eevee as it gets up.."that looked like a bad fall" she said as the pokemon managed to get up all by himself but Dusk was still a bit worried.."Why we're you in the tree?" She asks wondering why he would be jumping from tree and tree..

"My name is Dusk it's nice to meet you Geo" she said as she watched.him sit down waiting for some she wondered what but decided to wait till it happened
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Exploration   Moonlight Exploration EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:25 pm

He felt the Wish finally taking effect, and suddenly he felt filled with vim and vigor. Geo realized, upon Dusk's inquiry about the trees, to check for his ninja headband. With a wave of relief he felt it was not on his head and he would not have to deal with the embarrassment, and hastily his paw tucked it into his bag as to prevent any further embarrassment to his fall.

His eyes light up in the moonlight and his balance straightened out as the full effect of his healing move passed, "Oh... yeah I'm okay now. My move Wish usually gets me through my worst falls. Thanks... I was um... Uh..." He looked for an excuse that didn't involve saying ninja, "practicing... my tree jumping... I was practicing. Nice to meet you Dusk. What brings you out here so late?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Exploration   Moonlight Exploration EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:32 pm

Dusk looks at the headband and wondered why he had it on him at the time. She goes to ask but he seemed to of put it away so she decided not to ask about it considering it wasn't that important. "Well that's good" Dusk said with a smile as she hears that he was fine now. "Ninja?" She asks but he asked her why she was here. "I like taking walks in the woods when I'm stressed so this was so I'd relax" she said as she waited for him to tell her what a ninja was
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Exploration   Moonlight Exploration EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:54 pm

He sat there, stunned. He never said anything about being a ninja, and the headband had "Ninja" written in an oriental language written on it that most Pokemon here didn't know. "Ah, that... makes sense... How did you figure that out? The... ninja thing, I mean... you know that language?" He shuffled nervously, hoping that this Pokemon had only made a lucky guess and wouldn't label him as a wannabe.

He pulled the headband out and figured it was a little late to be hiding it at this point, and honesty would be the best policy. "You see... I'm not really a ninja... I just... I want to become one..." Even in the dim moonlight his eyes betrayed embarrassment. "I hope that doesn't sound stupid or anything..."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Exploration   Moonlight Exploration EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:04 pm

Dusk smiles. "Well I once read in a book that tree jumping was a Ninja move" she said though that was a children's book and she hadn't expected to run into a real ninja especially one of her own species. "Oh well I'm sure that if you try hard enough you will be able to become a real ninja" she said with a smile trying to cheer the pokemon up as the small yellow circles glow slightly due to the moonlight. It made her happy for some reason
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Exploration   Moonlight Exploration EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:27 pm

"Oh... okay, that... That makes sense..." He gave a sigh of relief, clearly feeling better that this pokemon wouldn't judge him. He decided to open up, "yeah, I've been practicing at night because... usually I'm embarrassed to tell Pokemon. But I've been practicing throwing sticks instead of kunai, and running through trees." He smiled brightly, getting the feeling that he could trust this pokemon. "And... thanks, for your encouragement, I mean."

Vulpes carried out 3 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Moonlight Exploration AZTkyVm , Moonlight Exploration P6v4XNN , Moonlight Exploration YVyYfVG
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Exploration   Moonlight Exploration EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:32 pm

"That's really cool training to do something like that is really nice" she said as she looked ahead "I don't know if I can even run through tree's" she said as she smile once more. "No problem I was just saying the truth" she said as.She.saw something. "Feral pokemon" she said as she got into a defensive stance ready to fight this pokemon. She was feeling a bit excited for this battle right now. And she had a ally so this would be easy
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Exploration   Moonlight Exploration EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:11 pm

1 energy

"T-thanks!" he exclaimed, "I... I've met pokemon who are really good at it. I'm not... that good, I can go a little ways but as you say I tend to fall out a lot." He flicked around as he heard the "feral pokemon" Dusk mentioned, only to see it sniffing at his pouch. He pulled away as this pokemon began to speak, to his surprise.

"I smell something... sweet." The slackoth proclaimed. It lifted its paw to tug at it, but geo had already pulled away.

"What? You aren't feral? What... what do you want? It's just my extra food..." Geo glared, still a bit startled that this pokemon approached without warning.

"Then..." The slackoth reached again, only to be met with another dodge by Geo. "Why is it all sweet?"

"I just... I don't like sweets..." Geo relaxed, realizing this pokemon clearly wasn't hostile.

"I bet you can't eat them, you should give them to-" the slackoth was interrupted.

Before he could say another word, Geo had felt like he had been challenged, and if there was one thing he hated, it was being told he can't do things. Before another word could be uttered the bag of 20 gummis had disappeared.

Two brown gummis, one blue, one red, one purple, one gold, two orange, two black, two white, five pink, one gray, one green, one ice... All of them gone in an instant. Geo nearly choked not only from the unpleasant over-sweetness, but from eating it so fast. Suddenly he was engulfed in light, the forest illuminated.

His form became like plasma as it shifted and grew, ribbons appeared, and when the light began to dissipate he was colored white with pink and blue. He had always hated choices, and chosing which eeveelution was one he was not ready to pick. He was not sure what he would have chose, but that was no longer an option, so Geo stood a moment, frozen, his eyes and the slackoth's both affiliated on his new form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Exploration   Moonlight Exploration Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Exploration
Page 1 of 1