Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The fresh revival of moonlight

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The fresh revival of moonlight Empty
PostSubject: The fresh revival of moonlight   The fresh revival of moonlight EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 1:37 am

Myra wandered into the guild halls feeling a bit of anxiety coming over her as she observed the all to familiar looks within the halls. "Hmm it seems he's not here. But...that's a good thing. I feel relied in not having to face him upfront."

She muttered under her breath slowly strolling through the halls wanting to make it towards the guild's master quarters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fresh revival of moonlight   The fresh revival of moonlight EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:00 am

Myra took long and slow steps, wanting to venture slowly towards the guild's master quarters. It wasn't that she was in any particular rush. "I wonder what I should say. Will the guild-master still let me join a team? I wonder if my name is still free? Or did William go ahead and use the name anyway? What if it's taken!?" She questioned, pondering on what she would do in-case that was the scenario that was coming her way.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: The fresh revival of moonlight   The fresh revival of moonlight EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:53 pm

On one of her walks through the guild Faye spotted a familiar Pokémon.
As she remembered the "occurrence" from the last time she was here quite well, the Meganium hoped, that whatever Myra was here for this time would end better than that.
Slowly approaching the Ice type, the guildmaster began to speak:
"Oh, hello Myra. It is wonderful to see you here again! May I help you in any way?"
With her usual warm smile spread across the Meganium's green face, she eagerly awaited the Snorunt's response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fresh revival of moonlight   The fresh revival of moonlight Empty

Back to top Go down

The fresh revival of moonlight
Page 1 of 1