Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

(Somewhat) Casual Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

(Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Start Energy: 23
Current Energy: 18

Serena neared the forest with Azeral close behind, her excitement almost exploding into kinetic energy (science... yay...). She turned to look at Azeral, who had her hood down and a huge smile on her face. 'This pays off... in some way I can't understand..' Serena thought. The Snivy looked around for a minute, then continued to enter the dungeon. She could already tell it would be full of surprises.

Last edited by MoonDust on Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 11:10 pm

Azeral looks at the Snivy before looking at the ground. "I don't know my real mom" she said as she gave a small sigh and decided to explain. "She is in the group same as the rest but she is always gone so I've never met her and I call the ninetails that raised me mom" she said as she looked at Serena. "I made you share something deep so I think it's only fair I saw something" she said as she pulled the hood lower.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 12:21 am

Serena finally spoke. "I.... I understand. I get that, and I feel sorry for you... really, I do.." She whispered. Her tail drooped further until it was dragging on the ground, and a depressed look was set deep in her eyes. This hadn't turned out how she had intended. It had gone from extremely fun and exciting to depressing and sad.

MoonDust carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
(Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 2 HUdHrl3 , (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 2 W6tXtbK
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 12:26 am

Azeral placed her hand on the snivy and smiled. "Let's forget all the things that were just said and focus in that!" She said as she pushed Serena out of the way and used her shadow to sneak away a from the attacking bird as it looked at both Azeral and Serena with eye's that screamed I wanna kill you. Azeral moved fast as she used her shadow snake to attack the Pokemon and hit it slightly away.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 12:38 am

Current Energy:13

Serena smacked the bird Pokemon in the face with a Vine Whip. "Surprising jerk." She muttered. The Snivy leaped back and glared at the bird with a cold stare. She might not be Fang, but she could deliver a cold stare when she wanted to. The Murkrow looked so shocked that she delivered such a menacing look that it nearly fell over.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 12:43 am

Azeral took this chance to deliver another attack using her special skill which involved traveling along her shadow and slamming the Pokemon into the tree nearby. She smiles as she looks at Serena. "I wish they wouldn't attack random Pokemon" she said slightly sad as she then got her smile back. "Hey what's the best book you ever read?" She asks trying to get rid of all the negative in the air.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 12:59 am

"Harry Oshawott" Serena replied with a grin. "No knowledge gained, but hey, it was entertaining." She added. Books were one of Serena's favorite topics. Piles upon piles of pages waiting to be explored. She loved books. It took Serena a while just to move her 5 bookcases into her guild sleeping quarters so she had her books with her. No matter what genre, she was obsessed.

((Harry Oshawott? What was I thinking here? XD))
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:11 am

"Sometimes the best one's are books that give you nothing" Azeral said as she thought for a moment before deciding on a book. "Well it's a bit kiddish but the ugly Ducklett" she said as a small blush came across her face. It was a book for little kids and was mostly pictures then actual words but it was the only book her real mom read.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 7:57 pm

Serena noticed Azeral blush. "It's ok that you like a children's book.. One of my other favorites is for young kids." She said. The Snivy wasn't saying this just to comfort, she was saying it because it was true. The Ugly Ducklett was a classic in most settlements, so Serena didn't blame the Ralts. They walked on.

MoonDust carried out 3 launched of one Pecha Forest :
(Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 2 DJuONJb , (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 2 O9xqXFR , (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 2 5FHh31b
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 1:07 am

Azeral smiled at this. "Thanks for not laughing" she said having experienced many others who laughed at her choice as her favorite book which made her slightly tense as she spoke about it. She then looked around as she took note of three pairs of eye's looking at the two as she turned to face the one behind them. "Were cornered" she said knowing Serena must of known already but she still decided to say it. She was ready to let her psychic energy fly at a moment's notice.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:51 pm

Current Energy: 5

Serena noticed three pairs of eyes staring at them. "We're cornered.." She heard Azeral say quietly. The Snivy's instincts acted up, and she climbed up a tree to conceal herself, attacking from above. She bore down on the Exeggute and used Iron Tail on each "egg". Then Serena jumped back, looking at the remaining two. A Pineco, and a Ledyba. "Shoot...." She remarked.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:55 pm

Azeral watched in slight as as she noticed Serena take out one Pokemon with a swift move. She wasn't going to fall behind as she extends her shadow and goes through it to the Pineco and strikes it's back. As it's dazed she quickly uses confusion to knock it out before returning to the middle of the area. She then goes over to Serena. "I'll knock the Ledyba to you then you use that move" She said quickly before extending her shadow once again and hits the Pokemon towards Serena.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:02 pm

Serena nodded and as the Pokemon flew at her via Confusion, she smacked it with an Iron Tail, making it faceplant in the dirt. "Sheesh... they knocked out a crap ton of my energy..." She grimaced. That had been a lot of Pokemon encounters already, and she was tiring. Suddenly, she remembered the green gummi she got from Jak. She brought it out of her bag and ate it. Even though only a little strength was replenished, she still felt way better.

Inventory Change:
-1 Green Gummi
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:07 pm

Azeral smirked as she lowered her guard and walked over to Serena. She then tripped on something and fell to the ground with a loud crash. She then gets up shaking her head as she looks at quarter stick randomly in her path. Her face then gets completely red so she hides her face farther in her hood as she stands up. "Stick right there" she said as she pointed at the stick in question. She felt embarrassed that she did something as stupid as that.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:14 pm

Serena picked up the stick and put it in her bag. "I didn't even notice that... No need to be embarrassed. Just a stick." She smiled. At least she could chuck something at enemies. That would be more useful so her energy didn't lower incredibly fast. The Snivy glanced around to check for more Pokemon, then walked on.

Inventory Change:
+1 Stick x1
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:32 pm

"I'm more embarrassed at the fact I tripped" she said as she walked for was looking around for anything that would try and attack them. She wasn't scared but she didn't like being randomly attacked by anything either so she took a small breath and walked in ready for anything that came at them. "So uhh" her mind straining for a topic. "How was your first day in Grassveil?" She asks trying to get a conversation started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Somewhat) Casual Adventure
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next