Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

memories of the past

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

memories of the past - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Davonta was trying to learn an electric attack. But the only thing he managed to do was make small sparks around his body. "This is difficult I can't even use my electricity properly if only my parents were here to teach me." Davonta started to cry his tear streaming down his cheeks. His memories of him spending time with his parents just made him cry even more.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:28 am

Davonta was sent flying into a pecha tree. Davonta tried to use thunderbolt but only sucedded in making small sparks instead he ran towards Lilly and tackled her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:38 am

Lilly ran back over to Davonta, Leered at him, and attacked with Fire Fang again.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Isa got infront of Lilly and use Tackle on her before she got to use Fire Fang on Davonta. "You gonna miss me and keep attacking Davonta that is no fun." Isa said as he smiled then he looked at Davonta, then Isa grabed hus scalchop on his chest, then Isa charged at Davonta with his scalchop glowing. "Now time for a Air Slash!" Isa said hitting Davonta with an Air Slash making Davonta move back a few steps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:52 pm

Lilly Ran at Davonta, prearing to Tackle him again. She Leered at Isa to keep him out of her way.

OOC: Flame, I had already hit Davonta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:27 pm

Davonta dodge just in time and countered Lilly with his tackle. I need to come up with a better strategy. Davonta was trying to think and attack at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:38 pm

Lilly ran at Isa, hitting him with a Tackle, before loosing a Rock Tomb on Davonta. She turned as soon as he was trapped, Leering at and then Tackling Isa.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:51 am

Isa got hit by a Tackle Lilly used on him. "Not bad Lilly." Isa said and turned to Davonta. "Hey Davonta what wrong do your best to use that electric move your trying to master." Isa was not paying attention when Lilly tackled him again. "Ow okay I did not see that coming." Isa said as he got up. After Isa got up he looked at Lilly and used Growl on her then tackled her on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:27 am

Davonta struggled to get out of Lilly's rock tomb but he failed every attempt he made. It's no use I'm going to have to use an electric attack if I want to get out Davonta thought to himself. Davonta focused and did his best attempt to do thunderbolt at first it was just small sparks. But those small sparks soon intensifiedand formed a cloak of electricity around him. Davonta conecentrated and aimed the electricity at the wall of the rock tomb he was in. Davonta jumped out of the newly formed hole his thunderbolt created. "I did it!!" Davonta said happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:35 pm

"Well Davonta, congratulations..." Rao grinned, nonchalantly padding up to the group of Pokemon. "I've been watching from afar. So you've learned an electric move I take it?" Rao didn't know much about the Pikachu anymore, being absent from other Pokemon for a number of weeks. "You know, I'm sorry I was gone so long," she stammered, realizing the other Pokemon were still present.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:57 pm

Davonta faced Rao and gave her grin. "No its ok Rao but it is good to hear from you again." Davonta turned to Isa and Lilly. "Isa Lilly this is Rao." Davonta said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:03 pm

Rao smiled, waving to the other Pokemon. "Hey Isa, Hello Lily," her expression changed to one more serious, "Everyone in town has really grown since I have last seen them. You guys battled like experts!" she started giggling, creeping herself out a bit. What happened to me! Why am I so darn happy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:14 pm

"well you know what they say practice makes perfect." Davonta said. "So do you want to train with us Rao or do you have something else to do?" Davonta asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:18 pm

"Hm... I suppose I would like to train with you. If thats okay with everyone else? You seemed pretty involved," she paused, "Am I intruding?" she asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:44 pm

Isa nods his head. "That's fine I guess what do you think Lilly?" Isa said to Lilly in confusion knowing Rao interrupt them in the middle of a battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:51 am

"Yeah. I guess if it's okay with you two..." Lilly was just as confused as Isa. She ran over to another branch heaping with Pecha Berries, got some down, and added them to the stack from before. " Hey, Rao, was it? Want a berry?" She grabbed one and crunched down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

memories of the past
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next