Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

memories of the past

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

memories of the past - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Davonta was trying to learn an electric attack. But the only thing he managed to do was make small sparks around his body. "This is difficult I can't even use my electricity properly if only my parents were here to teach me." Davonta started to cry his tear streaming down his cheeks. His memories of him spending time with his parents just made him cry even more.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:54 pm

Davonta finally managed to break out of Lilly's rocktomb. But as soon as he got out he saw a paralyzed Lilly on the ground. Davonta Didn't know if he should keep battleing or stop. "Uhh do you want to take a break?" Davonta asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:40 pm

Could that be the paralyze status? Rao looked on, a little shocked at what just happened. She clenched her chest, just now feeling the slight bruising from Isa's water gun attack. "Hey, Davonta, wanna' help me finish this?" she smirked, glancing over the electric mouse pokemon-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:45 pm

"Sure I guess." Davonta said he was a little unsure if he should o not but afte all this is just a battle. Davonta quickly rushes over to Lilly to tackle her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:52 pm

Rao got the tone that Davonta was going for, and quikly reminded herself it was only a battle between friends. No more, no less. If only I could think that way all the time. How is Davonta so morally sound? Am I just a corrupted Pokemon? No, thats not right. Rao was lost in thought for a brief moment, letting her guard down as she watched Davonta's tackle-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:05 am

"Ungh..." Lilly managed to get up before Davonta hit her. She dogded, and hit him again with Fire Fang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:42 am

Davonta was hit by Lilly's fire fang and got a burn in the process. "Ok take this." Davonta said as he ran towards Lilly to tackle her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:59 am

Rao ran towards Isa, hoping to use more of this new move, "Assist," she screeched, "Quick attack,"-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:37 am

Lilly jumped out of the way, no longer paralyzed. She knew she couldn't take much more damage or she'd get knocked out, and I sa wouldn't be much match for Davonta and Rao combined....So she went on defensive; Leering at them, dodging, and then Leering again. Eventually, with their lowered defenses, Isa would be able to knock them out easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:45 am

Rao glanced at Lily, impressed at her defensive strategies. But she kept going, focusing on her speed. I must get to Isa before he counters!
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:43 am

Isa lets out a sigh. "Okay lets finish this Lilly stand back I'm gonna put almost all my energy in this attack." Isa said as he grabed his scale chop and started to charge a powerful Air slash. "NOW TAKE THIS!" Isa said as an his Air slash turned into a blade. "AIR SLASH BERAGE!" Isa said as he charged at Rao and Davonta. "1!" Isa hit Rao with the air slash first. "2!" Isa ran towards Davonta hitting him next to Rao. "3!" Isa ran toward Rao and Davonta hitting them both with his Air Slash making them flinched too, then Isa hit the ground. "Huff Huff Lilly quick finish them off while there stunned." Isa said as he try to get up. Agh I pushed it to far I think I reached my limit Lilly hope you can fight without me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:42 pm

Rao flinched, stopping her attack. She looked towards Isa, seeing he was down for the count. Rao quickly preformed assist, due to her Prankster ability, and got ready to strike Lily with thunderbolt. "Here she comes, come on, Davonta!"-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:55 pm

"Ahhhhh, crap." Lilly knew they were with lowered defenses.... She trapped them both in a Rock Tomb before Rao's Assisted Thunderbolt could get out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:05 am

"I'm getting real tired of this rock tomb." Davonta said to himself. Davonta used thunderbolt and braked out of his prison quickly still taking damage from the burn lilly had given him. Davonta wasted no more time and used thunderbolt again and it was heading straight for Lilly. Davonta drained himself of energy and was unable to move anytime soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:14 am

Rao was startled by the many rocks that suddenly encompassed her, stopping the electricity from leaving her body. "Hone claws, now scratch!" she yelled, claws glowing a vast white. She scratched her way out of the rocks that encompassed her, right as Davonta preformed a devastating thunder bolt. But she wasn't done quite yet, deciding to put her effort into a last-ditch scratch attack. But then, an idea popped into her head- Could it be possible to combine my scratch and Davonta's thunderbolt? Without hesitation, she forced her elongated claws into Davonta's powerful stream of electricity. It burned her paw some, but adrenaline pumped through her and she kept going- (Davonta, since it was your thunderbolt, you should decide if this fails miserably or not. xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:30 pm

As Davonta's thunderbolt was about to hit Lilly Rao suddenly tried to combine his thunderbolt and her scratch. Due to the action Rao did Davonta's thunderbolt split into three seperate streams of electricity two heading for Lilly and one going towards Isa. "Nice thinking Rao." Davonta said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

memories of the past
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next