Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Misty adventure

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Misty adventure - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Misty adventure   Misty adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Noel slowly made her way through the hills covered by mist, hands at her side walking slowly her red scarf laid limp on her back as did the blue vest she wore, no wind seemed to come from the hill's or it was blocked Noel would know when she passed the hill, as she did she still felt no wind flow as she shrugged and walked on.

She was still slightly hurt from the battle lumina and her had but she showed no signs of it she seemed to be perfectly fine, she was slightly surprised that there was no real mist around would it show more later, she sighed not knowing and walked on.

She liked the silence of the area it kept her head clear as she walked thinking, she used her aura sense to see around though she felt like she didn't need to she used it so she could make it stronger
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

PostSubject: Re: Misty adventure   Misty adventure - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 3:26 pm

Deimos merely kept following in silence, he had no real reason to speak at this point in time, it was sensible to follow, not to lead. Hearing her chuckle, Deimos became curious for a moment as to why she chuckled, but he immediately pushed those thoughts out of his mind, it'd probably be private matters or something of the sort.

Getting the feeling that something was off, Deimos began glancing around, trying to identify what it could be. "Something... Feels off, I'm not sure as of what..." Deimos spoke, figuring now was as appropriate a time as any to speak.

Blade12 carried out 1 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
Misty adventure - Page 3 MMgUbQF
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Misty adventure   Misty adventure - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 11:21 pm

Out of the corner of her eye she noticed another trawl orb and a Apple, smirking at her luck she quickly picked the two item's up then turned to face the absol. "All dungeons have a threatening air about them, I hope it's just that" Noel says knowing sometimes dungeons just feel bad mostly to a Lucario since they felt the aura of the feral Pokemon.

Speaking of feral Pokemon Noel sensed one approach her and was barley able to get out of the way in time. She spun on her heel to face her attacker's two ghost type's and a normal type. With a small smirk Noel used a move known as Foresight and prepared to launch a attack.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Misty adventure   Misty adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 9:31 pm

Still attentively glancing around, Deimos spotted what appeared to be an Oran berry, it wasn't exactly hard to identify to be completely honest. Taking a moment to walk over and collect the berry, he was somewhat out of position when Noel spoke. "Perhaps... Although I don't think it's that... Something else" He responded, turning to look back towards her in time to see her evade a being that clearly was hostile.

Carefully observing the trio of entities that seemed to have hostile intent through the mist, it didn't particularly take long to identify them. "A Zangoose, Genger and Gastly, since Noel is more experienced and has an advantage type wise, she should be fine against them... But I can't just stand aside, best lend a hand" Deimos muttered to himself.

Turning his focus to what he thought would be the weakest, Deimos initiated Future sight, targetting the Gastly.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Misty adventure   Misty adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:25 pm

Noel looked at her opponents and placed her hand on her hip and smirked. "Come on what's with this hostility can't we just get along" Noel said sarcastically as possible as another dark ball was sent her way. "Guess not" she said as she easily dodged it to the left landing then jumping forward with quick attack in time to hit the Gengar with a force palm.

She then grabbed the Zangoose and slammed another force palm right into his stomach sending him flying slightly back, when she was done the jumped to avoid a curse attack from the gastly.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Misty adventure   Misty adventure - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 10:56 am

Where as Noel was currently in the thick of the battle, Deimos sat back and waited for his Future Sight to come into effect. It wasn't instant, but upon it coming into effect, he watched as the powerful Psychic type move Struck the Gastly, clearly catching it off guard and dealing high damage, enough to know it unconscious.

Now he turned his attention to the Gengar, Quietly he approached, waiting for it to notice him. When it did, it's reaction was to attempt to unleash a Shadow Ball. Deimos acted quickly however, utilising sucker punch to rush in and slam into the ghost Pokemon while it was charging the attack.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Misty adventure   Misty adventure - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 11:10 am

Noel smirked as she seemed to of beaten the Zangoose who was now on the ground and she turned her attention to the Gengar, she noticed Deimos had punched well just a bit with a move which seemed to make the Gengar fall back slightly. Using this chance she ran at him arm charged with some power and sent a Sky Uppercut right at him sending the ghost flying and to the ground where he stayed.

She smirked as all their opponents were beaten to the ground as she turned to the absol. "Well that was easy" she said with a smirk as she wiped her paws.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Misty adventure   Misty adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 3:09 pm

Now that the fighting was over, Deimos let off a sigh... It'd been his first real battle as an explorer, but it felt... Well, bad would be the most approriate word... Now that he's experienced conflict first hand, he didn't seem to be all that fond of it. "Yeah... Let's just get moving, before they regain conciousness" Deimos spoke, honestly wanting to get as far away from them as possible... The retribution for this could be harsh, or there might not be any at all, he truly didn't know... And he didn't want to find out.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Misty adventure   Misty adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 3:18 pm

"Right it would be bad if they woke up now, I'd be mad if I got beat up in a dungeon" she said as she made sure her bag was still on good, with a small nod she walked forward into the misty area. "I once heard a rumor of a house here, though I can't believe a sane Pokemon would want to live here" she said in hopes to try to start a conversation. She didn't have any other topics in mind and this seemed like the best one.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Misty adventure   Misty adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 3:57 pm

Deimos merely nodded and sighed once again, motioning for her to take the lead once more, after which he resumed following. Hearing her words, well, he felt somewhat frustrated... His kind used to live in places such as these, in seclusion, was she trying to say he was insane to do so?

"perhaps not you, but some species wouldn't complain about these kinds of conditions, such as my own" Deimos responded to her, after which he merely shut up, awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misty adventure   Misty adventure - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Misty adventure
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3