Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon BW walk through.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

Pokemon BW walk through. Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon BW walk through.   Pokemon BW walk through. EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:02 pm

This is a pokemon BW walk through. I am going to use "I" to describe myself because my real name is on the game.

I am a boy and my first pokemon is a Tepig. I battled Bianca against her Snivy. Then I battled Cheren's Oshawott. I got my Xtransceiver (Pronounced Cross-Tran-seiv-er) from my mom. I went outside and went into Cheren's house and then to Bianca's. Bianca apparently asked here dad to go on an adventure and he said no, but Bianca didn't listen. We then went to Prof. Juniper's lab. I got the Pokedex and nicknamed my Tepig "Roadhog." I got the Town Map from my mom and went to Route 1. Bianca saw me before i could scare her (XD) and then we decided to walk on the route at the same time. Prof. Juniper was waiting for us and then showed us how to catch a pokemon. After that we got 5 pokeballs each and Bianca decided we have a contest to see who could catch the most pokemon. I caught a Patrat and nicknamed him/her (Forgot the gender XD) Glare. I haven't finished the route yet but stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon BW walk through.   Pokemon BW walk through. EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:33 pm

OK so I've found out glare is a boy. Also I caught a Lillipup Lv 2 and nicknamed him "Shadow." Glare is Lv 4 and Roadhog is Lv 6. I got to Prof. Juniper and I went into the Pokemon Center with her where we met up with Bianca. I healed my Pokemon and I got 8 more pokeballs and I had a total of 11 pokeballs when I had 3 after I caught Shadow. I also got a potion form the lady on route 1 and i got 8 more. I went out of the Pokemon Center and I saw there was commotion at the Plaza. First I will train my Pokemon so they will be ready. I already battled a Lillipup Lv 2 with Shadow and I forgot if Shadow got to Lv 3 (XD). I use one potion during the battle. I will do some training afterwards and then go to the Plaza. Stay tuned to read the next post.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon BW walk through.   Pokemon BW walk through. EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:56 pm

OK I'm back. I remember ending with a training battle. Well after that I healed Shadow and went into another battle. It was against a Lv 4 female Patrat. I battled with Shadow, but he got knocked out (Remember, this is a walk through, not a nuzlocke). Then I sent out Glare and I knocked out the wild Patrat. I then healed Shadow and Glare. after that I battled yet another Lv 4 female Patrat with Shadow. This time Shadow didn't get knocked out, but also didn't knock out the wild Patrat. Roadhog beat her. Still Shadow got Exp. and leveled up to Lv 3. Roadhog went up to Lv 7 and learned Ember. I then healed and that was it so far. I will start some more later. Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon BW walk through.   Pokemon BW walk through. EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:16 pm

I'm back and it's time for more. When I went back to train i battled a Lv 4 male Patrat. Shadow beat it on his own (Finally XD). Then Shadow went on a winning spree after the battle. Shadow leveled up to Lv 4 after the wild Patrat. Then shadow got to Lv 5 after a male Lv 3 Lillipup then to Lv 6 after a Lv 2 Lillipup plus a Lv 3 Lillipup. Then i went and healed at the Pokemon Center and then stopped there. That is it for now. Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon BW walk through.   Pokemon BW walk through. EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:41 pm

Welcome to another post for my walk through. When i left you i just healed. I then went and fought a Lv 4 male Patrat with Shadow and knocked it out. Shadow leveled up to Lv 7 then and I stopped training him for now. I put Glare in the front and battled a Lv 3 male Patrat with Glare and knocked it out. Glare then leveled up to Lv 5. Glare then battled a Lv 2 female Lillipup. Knocked that one out as well. Glare knocked out a Lv 4 female Lillipup and got to Lv 6 and learned Bite. Then I battled another Lv 4 female Lillipup. Stay tuned for the next post.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon BW walk through.   Pokemon BW walk through. EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:33 pm

OK I'm starting off by going to another wild battle with Glare. Glare battled a Lv 2 male Lillipup and then 2 Lv 3 male Patrat. He knocked all 3 of them out easily. Then glare defeated a Lv 4 female Patrat. Glare then defeated a Lv 3 male Patrat ULTIMATELY. He then got to Lv 7. Now off to the Plaza (After I heal of course XD). I then suffered through the endless speech (XD) of Team Plasma, the bad guys you defeat in the game and so and so (XD). They talk about liberating (freeing) pokemon. Cheren is with you also. After the speech, there was a trainer named "N." He said that he agreed with Team Plasma (I will explain this later on). He challenged me to a battle. I started off with Glare then he sent out Purrloin. I used Bite (On accident) and then switched to Roadhog. I then used Ember and it used Growl. I used a Tackle and then an Ember. I used another Ember, only to finish it off with a Tackle. And that is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon BW walk through.   Pokemon BW walk through. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon BW walk through.
Page 1 of 1