Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Interested in joining

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Interested in joining Empty
PostSubject: Interested in joining   Interested in joining EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:53 am

Excalibur rose just before dawn to train exactly what he was gonna say to people in the guild and still hadn't for it right, constantly messing up words and embedding himself in tree trunks out of frustration, only to become more frustrated that he got stuck, eventually he realised that trying to get it right was a lost cause and swallowed his fears and began floating off to the guild, wrapping his sash around himself so as not to lose his sheath.

He arrived at the guild some time later and after seein the front he froze for a moment, thinking carefully to himself 'It's just a big building, it's just a big building' before exclaiming "RIGHT" and charging into the guild, he then looked around for the guild masters office, floating above the crowds of pokemon to avoid disturbing them.

Some time later he came to the door marked guildmaster and unravelled his sash from himself I knock on the door, only to remember that the cloth doesn't make a sound on the door, swallowing hard, he tapped his hilt (head) on the door and called out "Umm, Excuse me? I'm interested in becoming a part of the guild and an exploration team?!"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Interested in joining EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 11:57 am

The guildmaster had just decided to indulge in a creative outburst of hers and write a short story as she noticed the sound of metal hitting wood coming from in front of her office. Obviously someone was using a metal object to knock at her door.
This was further reinforced by the exclamation that reached her ears. Instantly her eyes were filled once more with the glimmer of joy on the prospect of being able to sign up a new member for the guild.
Setting down her quill again, she walked over to the entrance, pulling open the door with her vines to reveal a Honedge behind it.
With a warm smile she welcomed the Ghost type into the guild:
"Hello, dearie! Welcome in the Grassveil Guild! My name is Faye. Have I understood you correctly in so far as that you would like to form an exploration team?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Interested in joining EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 12:26 pm

Excalibur jumped and almost slid out of his sheath as the door flew open to reveal a very happy Meganium and then after pulling it back up his blade his gem like eye lit up as he said "Y-Yes ma'am!" But then he frowned and began wrapping his sash around his body "B-but I don't have a partner with me, I kinda just leapt at the oppertunity with no one at my side ... Sorry if I wasted your time not having a partner, my mom used to say that people weren't allowed in most guilds without teammates... Which is embarrassing that I only remember it now" He looked genuinely upset as he looked to Meganium with his sad, gem like eye and tears began welling up either side of it as he waited in anticipation for an answer. Until jumping at something he just remembered once more. "Oh, I know a teddiursa and a scyther? They're both interested in having me on their team I think? The scythers name is Azores and the teddiursa I don't know much about but I'm sure we'll be great friends!"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Interested in joining EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 3:28 pm

"Oh, there's no need to worry about that.", the Meganium beamed warmly.
"You don't neccessarily have to have a partner to join this guild, sweetie."
Apparently the poor thing was worried out of his mind about the possibilitiy of having wasted her time.
Why did other Pokémon always think she was some kind of superior being?
Faye was just another Meganium who just happened to have founded a guild and now Pokémon were afraid of her or disappointing her for no good reason. And they usually expected for her to be disapproving of the tiniest mistakes as well. Hopefully that prejudice would clear itself up soon.
"If you'd like we can start right away, dearie. Don't worry, it's not difficult at all. You might even be able to take up your first mission tomorrow already."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Interested in joining EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:21 pm

Zorre glanced around the guild nervously. He had met a honedge in town and had invited it to join Serenity's and his team, but he couldn't find either of his future team-mates anywhere! He nervously wandered the Guild until he reached a door labeled 'Guildmaster'. He knocked on the door, figuring that even if his team-mates weren't around, he could at the very least sign the whole team up...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Interested in joining EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 8:38 am

Already in the guildmasters room and near the door the honedge heard what sounded like another blade on the door, the honedge quickly thought it could be the scyther he'd met before and wrapped his sash around the handle, peeking through it and opening it to show the Meganium "This is the scyther I was talking about, him and a teddiursa, who seems to be taking a break, were all interested in making a rescue team, and Azores here came up with a cool name too!" He was getting excited, so much so he was rattling in his sheathe, since the time was coming that his mother told him of, when you got your first badge!
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Interested in joining EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:36 pm

Apparently the Scyther the Honedge had been talking about was just now knocking on the door leading to the guildmaster's quarters. A surprising coincidence indeed, even though the Meganium wasn't sure how the Honedge seemed to be able to guess the identity of the knocking Pokémon without having seen it or heard it speak.
"Very well then. If you'd excuse me for a second, sweetie?", the Meganium spoke as she walked towards the door once more, opening it to indeed reveal a Scyther behind it.
"Good morning, dearie! My name is Faye. How may I help you?", Faye exclaimed, still thorougly surprised at the Honedge's correct guess.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Interested in joining EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 4:59 am

Zorre perked up as the doors to the Guildmaster's Quarters opened to reveal Guildmaster Faye, a Meganium, and the very honedge he had been searching for, a pleasant pokemon by the name of Excaliber. Zorre grinned peacefully at the mispronunciation of his name by the honedge. "Zorre, am I," he corrected gently. "Name of team, Serenity help. Know not where she be, do I, though." he said, stumbling through the words like normal. He winced, hoping that the Guildmaster wouldn't be off-put by his strange speech patterns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Interested in joining EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:01 pm

"Oh sorry Zorre, I am terrible with names" the Honedge blushed a little at the idiocy of the situation, but then he looked to the Meganium and scowled with confidence as he straightened himself up and saluted with his sash "Meganium boss, guildmaster ma'am! I would like to formally request to form a rescue team! ... Realising ... Now how much ... Of an idiot ... I made of myself" his sash dropped and his sword wilted a little at his own idiocy but severely hoped it came off as cute.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Interested in joining EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:16 pm

Once more the guildmaster chuckled at the antics of the two Pokémon in front of her.
"Please enter then, won't you?", she told the Scyther at her doorstep.
Turning to the Honedge again she continued:
"Acceptance of request to join the Grassveil Guild accepted several minutes ago!".
As she spoke, the Meganium stood up straight as one would expect it of some sort of high-ranking military official. Then suddenly she broke down in muffled laughter.
"Mpfhh...heehee...sorry, I just couldn't resist. Now, shall we begin the procedure or is there something else you'd prefer to have taken care of first?"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Interested in joining EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:21 pm

Zorre blinked at the strangeness of words passing between the meganium and his honedge partner. Perhaps it was a private joke? He looked at Guildmaster Faye at her last words. "Continue, can we. Nothing else, have I," he said, looking towards Excaliber questioningly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Interested in joining EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:41 pm

"No I am ready please, can we continue with the registration if that's ok with you". The honedge looked to the Meganium with interest as he felt the most important part of his life was starting as he smiled at her an grinned stupidly as a result of his ideas, he looked to scyther and said "Yourself the one with te team name Zorre, you may want to say it" he then began laughing "Slowly so it's in the right order though"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Interested in joining EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:05 pm

Retrieving a rather large tome from one of the many shelves lining the back wall of her quarters, the guildmaster then set it down on the desk in front of her, opening a page that was mostly filled with names and various numbers already. There were Pokémon there of the most diverse species along with their team names, exploration ranks and other such data. Picking up a quill the guildmaster then asked:
"Very well, dearies. First I would require your names then."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Interested in joining EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:13 pm

Zorre blinked. Didn't the Guildmaster already know their names? "Zorre, name mine be, Ma'am" he stuttered awkwardly, rubbing the blunt end of his right scythe against his forehead. "Not know, you before? Said name mine, did you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Interested in joining EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:23 pm

"And I am Excalibur" said Excalibur as Zorre finished, smiling at the Meganium, but he still was addled as of how the Meganium already heard both of their names, but then he shook it out if his mind thinking it only professional. He awaited patiently for the next question however
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Interested in joining Empty

Back to top Go down

Interested in joining
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next