Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Joining team Aquarius

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okashi

Okashi

Poké : 1395

Joining team Aquarius Empty
PostSubject: Joining team Aquarius   Joining team Aquarius EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:57 pm

Okashi walked silently around the guild, she watched the pokemon around her. "Why am i here?" She asked herself, she was just sleeping at a Small pond when a Staraptor pokenapped her and dropped her in front of the guild. Shaking her head, Okashi wondered down the halls until she came across a door with a fancy sign saying, 'Guild Master Faye' curious now, Okashi walked up and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joining team Aquarius   Joining team Aquarius EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:18 pm

Kishi was wandering through the guild, when she had reached the guildmaster's quarters. She saw someone standing in front of the door and was interested, though she was new, she did now the Pokémon here, and this one was not from here. "Can I help you?" She asked, wanting to make a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: Joining team Aquarius   Joining team Aquarius EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:26 pm

Okashi blinked and turned her head to look at the pokemon that called out to her. "Huh, Who are you?" She asked, hoping her deep voice or her scar doesn't bother the... Piplup. 'So many pokemon here, but this is a guild i suppose.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joining team Aquarius   Joining team Aquarius EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:30 pm

"Im Kishi! It's nice to meet you!" Kishi smiled, hoping that her past wouldn't be brought up. She couldn't remember much of her youth, ever since the accident. She decided to stop dwelling on it and make conversation. "So are you looking to join the guild? If so I could use a partner!" She said, hoping that she didn't seem to desperate.
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: Joining team Aquarius   Joining team Aquarius EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:59 pm

Okashi blinked, "Not originaly, but i wouldn't mind being partners, I'm Okashi by the way." Okashi looked the piplup up and down before storing her in the back of her mind. She looked around, "Still such a strange place." she whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Joining team Aquarius   Joining team Aquarius EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Faye was opening the door to her quarters to go on another walk through the guild again as she saw two Pokémon standing in front of her. One was the Piplup she had signed up not too long ago, the other the Meganium hadn't met before - a Cyndaquil.
Surprised to see the Piplup again so quickly, Faye began to speak:
"Hello, you two! How is your team going, sweetie? Is there a problem?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining team Aquarius   Joining team Aquarius Empty

Back to top Go down

Joining team Aquarius
Page 1 of 1