Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

I need a partner over here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I need a partner over here! Empty
PostSubject: I need a partner over here!   I need a partner over here! EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:49 pm

My character an Oshawott named Danny, needs a partner. I guess i should give a bit of info on him for ya.

Danny's very shy, nervous all he time, and keeps to himself. He left out of his home to be a guild member, thinking it would change his personality, you know, make him a little braver. He needs someone strong and brave to guide him. Anyone who's the leader type, or really someone who isn't too much of a pushover would do just fine ^P^. Let the unexisting games begin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a partner over here!   I need a partner over here! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:24 pm

Sup bro. I'm looking for a partner too. You've been waiting for a while, huh?

Anyway, my character's Oliver the Cubone. Here's his bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t690-oliver-the-cubone

o3o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a partner over here!   I need a partner over here! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Hey, gerald! I'm looking for a partner, and I might want to team up with you once my character is approved. Here's my bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t678-alex-the-ralts

Please consider!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a partner over here!   I need a partner over here! EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:06 pm

You could team up with me and Kirby, and we can be in a team all together! Woot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a partner over here!   I need a partner over here! EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 4:58 am

Sure, I could join you guys, if it isn't too late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a partner over here!   I need a partner over here! EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:40 pm

Oh, sorry, Gerald! We figured you were inactive and got someone else, and the Rp has already started...sorry!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a partner over here!   I need a partner over here! EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:12 am

Ah, it's no problem. I guess it was sorta my fault, not coming on and all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a partner over here!   I need a partner over here! Empty

Back to top Go down

I need a partner over here!
Page 1 of 1