Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Need Partner!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Need Partner! Empty
PostSubject: Need Partner!   Need Partner! EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:13 pm

So, my character Mordred the Scraggy needs a partner, or a small team to join the guild. He's a bit anxious sometimes, and hesitant. He might come off annoying or a bit rude at first, but he's actually pretty nice. If you wanna know more, here's a link to his bio. Mordred's Bio
Back to top Go down

Need Partner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Partner!   Need Partner! EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:31 pm

My character, Aislinn the Vulpix, needs a partner too, if you're interested, though it might be a bit difficult having a team of Pokemon with anxiety problems. Could be interesting to play out, though. She's very quiet, but cheerful. Anyway, here's her bio, if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Need Partner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Partner!   Need Partner! EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Sure! I've never tried to RP with pokemon who are quite similar in terms of personality. (They both also seem to love sweets!) I'm sure we can pull it off. Do you want to make a thread in Grassveil Town about first meeting or should I start it?

Last edited by Nocive on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wow had to replace a part since it didn't make much sense.)
Back to top Go down

Need Partner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Partner!   Need Partner! EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Great!

I can start, if you want, though I'll have to do it tomorrow after school. It's getting quite late where I am, so I have to go up after this.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Need Partner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Partner!   Need Partner! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:00 pm

Okay then. Well, I'll try to start it then. If you don't see a new thread made by me, then I probably had writer's block. :lol:

EDIT:
Nevermind. I already made the thread in Grassveil Town. It's called 'When the Anxious Collide'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need Partner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Partner!   Need Partner! Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Partner!
Page 1 of 1