Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A New MAR RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A New MAR RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Tommy forced his way through the low hanging branches. Once he made it to the clearing he pulled some leaves out of his hair. "Hey Jenpei hurry up!" he shouted behind him, "I want to finally open that chest today!"

OoC: I am still working on an appearance
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:42 pm

" No it's an ankle band." He said wit total sarcasm and then paused. " Dude I'm so retarded." He commented as he slipped off his shoe and sock pulling the band up onto his ankle. He slipped his foot ware back on. Standing up he found that his suspicion was correct. " Never heard of an ankle band for an ARM."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:02 am

Tommy scratched his head inquisitively, "Well I guess ARMs really do come in all shapes and sizes." he said. He then looked at the ring he had on his hand, "Now then... Any idea how to activate these things?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:57 am

Junpie shrugged. "In all honesty I've never actually used an ARM before." He admitted an embaressed smile crossing his face. He scratched the back of his head puzzling there new problem. " Don't people just like call out the ARM's name and it works?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:05 am

"Well I doubt it's that simple," he said, "Plus we don't even know the names of these ARMs, so even if that were true it wouldn't be of any use to us." he said, trying to think of ways to solve their problem.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:15 am

" Well whatever at least this ankle bracelet looks pretty dang swoosh." He said looking on the bright side. Junpei would have never worn something like this but since it was an ARM he might as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:18 am

"Hey wait a second," Tommy said, "Isn't there a Cross Gaurd Recruiting station or training camp in Galover?" he said, "We can probably learn how to use our ARMs there," he said. He figured their parents would let them go. It was only a days travel, so it wouldn't be too bad.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:23 am

" Is there?" He hadn't been aware, junpei had never been interested in the Cross Guard the life of a ARM hunter was far more exciting to him. His parents would faint if they ever heard him say that. They had high hopes for him as a merchant but junpei was a very big romantic liking the classical adventure type probably meeting a girl and a good band of friends along the way it just all seemed perfect to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:28 am

"Yea I think there is," Tommy said, "Who knows we might learn something there."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:31 am

" Okay let's go then!" Junpei decided he then looked back at the chest. " Dude should we take the chest with us? " He knew it was a stupid question but he felt like he had just made a mess and if he left the chest it wouldn't be cleaned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:35 am

"I think we can leave it." he said. "But let's stop at home first, we should let our parents know what we plan on doing."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:39 am

" Okay if you say so we can." He started to walk out. " not getting hit in the head this time." He reminded himself as he side stepped the stalagtight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New MAR RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: