Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A New MAR RP

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A New MAR RP Empty
PostSubject: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:02 am

Tommy forced his way through the low hanging branches. Once he made it to the clearing he pulled some leaves out of his hair. "Hey Jenpei hurry up!" he shouted behind him, "I want to finally open that chest today!"

OoC: I am still working on an appearance
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

A New MAR RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:17 am

" I'm on it!" Junpei shouted back parting the same branch Tommy had just parted with his forearm. He lifted his red baseball cap from his head and wiped the sweat from his bro, the sun beating down on the pair. He placed it back on hiding his, close cropped light brown hair. " OH so we're going to get serious this time?" He asked raising an eyebrow a look of excitment in his light blue eyes. He took off his blue blazer and hung it over his shoulder catching up with Tommy. He dusted off his plain black sleeveless tea, that showed off his fairly well toned arms.
Back to top Go down

A New MAR RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:33 am

"Yup, we sure are," he said. He looked around at the clearing, "The cave was this way right?" he asked, pointing in the direction they went when they first found the chest.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

A New MAR RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:47 am

It was strange walking the same path they had only a week ago to the cave, it'd became routine to Junpei in only the 7 days. He felt as though the grass would flatten every time he steps leaving his foot print behind, leaving his mark. What was this feeling he had? nostalgia? No that was impossible they'd only been coming here a little bit. He chalked it up to excitement as he got to the entrance.
Back to top Go down

A New MAR RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:06 am

Tommy led the way to the cave they discovered last week. He slowly made his way into the downward sloping cave. "Here we go," he said. As he slowly went down, he placed his hand on the low ceiling and ducked underneath the small stalactite that he bumped his head on when they first discovered the cave.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

A New MAR RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:48 am

Junpei followed in second, being slightly taller then Tommy he had to duck lower but of course Junpei was never aware of this and smacked his head on a stalactite that just grazed Tom. " EVERY, TIME I HIT MY HEAD ON THE SAME ONE." He shouted in rage.
Back to top Go down

A New MAR RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:29 pm

"Man I thought you would have learned from last time," he said. As Tommy made his way down the tunnel, he spotted a large rock and picked it up, he planned on using it to try and break open the lock.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

A New MAR RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:21 pm

Junpei didn't noticed Tommy pick up the rock as he was too busy rubbing the bruise on his forehead. The pair proceeded eventually coming about a large open cavern. In the middle of the open space in a small depression in the ground was the infamous chest the pair had been referring to. Junpei tossed his jacket to one side assuming they'd be here a while.
Back to top Go down

A New MAR RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Tommy tossed the rock in his hand, "You ready to open this bad boy?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

A New MAR RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:46 pm

" Ready as I'll ever be." He answered cracking his knuckles loudly as he came by the chest and kneeled down. The chest was a very plain wooden container no patterns or complicated symbols were carved into it making it seem almost last luster, but Junpei found that to be the most mysterious thing. The fact that it didn't have anything to make it special yet it was hidden away in a cave like this. Junpei grabbed the large lock and pulled on it making it tensed." Smash it up." He told Tommy.
Back to top Go down

A New MAR RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:37 pm

"Alright," he said, "Lets hope I don't hit your hand." Tommy then started to beat on the log with the rock he had picked up. Slowly but surely the lock started to break. Eventually the lock broke and fell to the ground. "Well? You ready to open it?" he asked looking over to Junpei.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

A New MAR RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:52 pm

Junpei fell back on his but as the lock snapped. " Wow yes after being bruised in both ends I think I'm ready to finally see what's in here." He said grumpily. " If I may have the honors." He announced gripping the edges of the chest firmly he flipped it up to reveal two metal objects inside the likes of which were very familiar to the pair. " ARM!" Junpei announced. " Dude we just found rare ARMS!!" He shouted in pure joy.
Back to top Go down

A New MAR RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:17 pm

Tommy stepped forward and grabbed the ring looking ARM that Junpei was holding, "How do you know these are rare?" he asked, inspecting the ring.

OoC: Here is the ring that will be his
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

A New MAR RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:23 pm

" I don't know I just assume cause they were hidden." He replied with a stupid grin. He swiped the second ARM from the chest a band of some sort, with a chain, that locked onto a ball that had carvings that made it look like a planet. " Dude what kind of accessory even is this?" He wondered. He tried to fit it on his wrist but it was far too large for that it would fall off whenever he put his arm down.
Back to top Go down

A New MAR RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:30 pm

"I don't know," he said, "Maybe its just a chain," he said. He slipped the ring onto his left middle finger, "This is obviously a ring though." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New MAR RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New MAR RP   A New MAR RP Empty

Back to top Go down

A New MAR RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: