Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

New to town (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

New to town (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 5:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Noel slowly makes her way around the town looking at sights around the area she then goes to a bench resting a little bit and talking aloud to herself "Man it's a hot one i'm happy Varda told me where the town was i most likely would of ended up in the river" the then leans backwards to the base going up and then lays down on the bench closing her eyes "well now that i'm in town i guess i don't have to worry about wild pokemon coming at me, Might as well finish up my nap" she then closes her eyes resting on the bench.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

New to town (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:13 am

Noel watches as the hound leaves the area she waits a little bit before jumping down and leaving in another direction*man what a jerk didn't even get a name* she then walks out of town mad at herself for making it seem like she was a delinquent and hoped to never cross paths with him again
Back to top Go down

New to town (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3