Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lost and alone...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

Poké : 1040

Lost and alone... Empty
PostSubject: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:51 am

*it has been a long journey, twinkle no longer knew where she was going at this point, she was alone, scared and sad, in the darkness of shadowhue forest she got lost in an expedition and started wandering alone trying to find a way out, after daya of walking without finding anyone she had many things going on her mind... did lance already forgoth about her? Is he worried? Will she ever find him, or her way back...is stella with lance? Do they even care at this point?...so many questions on her mind, as she wanders on the town all alone almost crying as she cant help but to shiver in fear*

Lance...where are you...i miss you...please..

*the small and young stunky said to herself as she leans down againt a wall and starts to cry, she needed help to find lance but she was too scared to ask anyone*

Last edited by PurpleSoul on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Lost and alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:49 am

Rain...water...moistness...ugh. Why him?

His sniffer had brought him all the way to here, and for what? A mucky town of one of those pokemon. The ones that wont allow him to claim territory simply because some "law" states so. He did what he wanted, that was his only rule. The only way for him to obey was to be beaten fair and square, tooth, claw, and even sometimes horn. That was the rule of the wild, why have any other rule? Zera made his way into town, huffing at the civilians and generally just hating his life as he attempted to find a way out of this town. The smells were all too mixed, only one rather rancid smell standing out from the mixture of the daily lives of the residents. He followed the trail, allowing it to lead him to a strange pokemon with a rather large and tall tail and a white stripe down its back.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

Lost and alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:13 pm

*She was too bussy crying and shivering in both fear and sorrow to notice her surroundings , she kept thinking on how much she wanted to get back, the frustration of being completely lost, in a town she had never seen before and the fact that she has been walking for days without even finding a trace of lance's location itself or how to get back to the guild was driving her almost into a breakdown, she hated being alone...yet her extremely shy personality prevented her of willingly talk or interact with any other pokemon and her awfull scent was often, more than enough to disgust other pokemon lowering the posibilitys of getting someone that would willingly come close enough and try to talk to her.

Twinkle was feeling plain awfull...while being tired, alone, lost, hungry, depressed, and extremely scared, she was only thinking over and over one thing...and that was, if she was ever going to see her friends ever again*
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Poké : 5000

Lost and alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 11:08 pm

Lance was planning on heading to pricklemist hill, but he heard something about dream catcher service, so he decided to stop by rainfront town. He was greeting everyone, looking at the trees, and showing off one of his most powerful moves: Blaze kick. He told his team (His new one) to go get supplies, so while that was happening, the Riolu was getting to know about all the shops in this region. Lance looked around, but he didn't see the dream catcher service shop anywhere. He decided to keep looking, when suddenly his nose smelled a familiar scent. He sniffed the air. He remembered who that smell belonged to. So could it be that... "No...it's probably just another stunky... there's no way that could be her..." Lance sadly said to himself as he continued walking through the town.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Lost and alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 11:46 pm

((Dream catcher service is on the edge of town in an abandoned looking shack because they can't finance it to make it look nice if you legit didn't know ;P))

The stench soon led the hound to the sound of somebody bawling on the side of the street. He scrunched his face in confusion, staring at the crying stunky his nose had led him to. He gave a snort and spoke, "Why the hell are you crying?"

The sound of crying was irritating to the hound, only the weak cried. Crying was a way to get others to gain the emotion of pity, and was a cowardly weakling's only defense. If a pokemon pitied the other, they would be more hesitant to attack if at all. The question at hand though, was why the stunky felt threatened or scared in someplace like this, filled with all of the pokemon that hated fighting for dominance and the rules of survival? Surely this was the safest place on earth for a weakling!
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

Lost and alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:12 am

*She slowly looked up at the houndour shivering in fear and backing against the wall slightly, after some more crying and shivering she responds to the pokemon*

"I-i am lost...i have b-been walking for d-days on my own.....i dont know w-where m-my friends are....i..i just.."

*You can tell by her voice shes a really young pokemon As she finnaly ends tearing up completely and starts crying loudly, she was oviously scared due the slightly agressive approach, and having a breakdown due the sadness that she had currently on, that made her unable to finish the sentence as she just keeps up crying in the wall not knowing what to do, she was feeling misserable in every way right now due the overwhelming sorrow of being on her own for so long, making her more emotionally unstable than usual*
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Lost and alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 2:15 am

Lance kept walking around town, looking around. "So many trees..." He said. He then decided to take a little break from walking, and leaned against a tree, watching all the Pokémon in their daily lives. "Dream catchers can wait. I got all day after all." He thought to himself. He continued watching random Pokémon do random things. The Riolu then smelled the familiar stench once again, but he ignored it. After awhile, he fell asleep. The hike from grassveil to rainfront was tiring for the Riolu, even though it was a short distance. He had a lot of items (And poke) in his explorer bag, and that made the hike more exhausting.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Lost and alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 2:33 am

The hound gave a disgusted snort, a puff of smoke erupting from his nose, "Really? Is that it? I've spent the past two years wandering alone, my friend ditched me because he was too cowardly, and you're sitting here whining and crying like a little baby because you haven't seen them in just a few days?"

He gave another huff, a puff of smoke emitting from his nose, "You've got to be as weak as a baby to cry like this, no wonder you're in a place like this, you probably couldn't even handle Small Pond, and it doesn't even have any hostilities!"

Zera's ears had pinned themselves to his head in annoyance, his face making no movement to hide his emotions. Why should he hide them anyways? Its not like the stunky was going to attack, even then it would be easy to wipe the floor with this stinky stunky, although it wouldn't leave a rather pleasant smell in the aftermath.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

Lost and alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 3:26 am

*Twinkle looked up at him, giving him an awfully sad look, listening to houndour's hurtful words just made her feel worse, now not only sad at the situation, but the little self confidence she had left, wich was almost none got completely obilerated by his harsh words, specially because she knew it was true...she struggles on an attempt to get the houndour to help her by talking with him once more as she couldnt help but to keep crying*

M-mister Houndour...I-i know i am weak....c-could you *sob* please help me...i...i...just want to find my Friend...P-please...just...*Cries* a little...help*whimpers*

*She slowly looks up at him, still crying alot, she was actually scared, but she didnt had any energy to run off, she had spent days without even eating or sleeping...her natural stench worsens due to her being so scared, it grows to be fouler than before...it seems to work as a natural warning to predators to back off or be less hostile, she was in fact almost scared enough to spray him but she held down her overwheling fear trying not to upset the already annoyed fire type*
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Lost and alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:35 pm

Lance was having a very relaxing nap, but then he woke up, a frown on his face. The stench was getting worse, but that's not what woke him up. He senced very negitive aura, and he was starting to have a headache because of it. He then got up and looked around. The negitive aura was coming from the same place as the stench. Focusing as hard as he could, (It wasn't easy doing so when it felt like someone dropped a brick on his head) He also senced the aura of a very timid pokemon. He followed the two auras, his headache worsening as he did so, and saw a Houndour and a Skunky. (He had not realised that it was Twinkle) He hid behind a nearby tree, ready to stop the Houndour if he started attacking.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Lost and alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 12:39 am

The stench was growing worse, the hound held a paw over his nose in disgust as the stunky spoke.

"M-mister Houndour...I-i know i am weak....c-could you please help me...i...i...just want to find my Friend...P-please...just...a little...help"

This smell was disgusting, The sniveling was annoying, the attempt for pity was useless. Zera growled, "Shut your bawling and put a cork on that stench of yours or something! At this rate you'll stink the entire place up!" the hound growled. Pathetic, he wanted to shut this little rat with a large tail up, but that would only attract unwanted attention.

"Fine I'll help your sorry little a**, just shut the hell up!" the houndour had no intention of attacking, as it would only leave him with this horrid stench AND being chased out of this town, or maybe even being locked behind bars. He quaked in rage at the thought of being restrained, it was either be free or die for this rebellious pup.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

Lost and alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 1:09 am

*the stunky backed off slightly crying as she heard the houndour just kept getting more and more offensive towards her, which made her feel awfully sad and fear him even more, yet he said he would help so she decides to tell him the problem still unable to calm down due houndour's horrible attitude, as she tried to wipe the tears off which did little to nothing because she was still crying a lot*

"A-alright...M-my Friend is...A Riolu...his Name is L-Lance...I Want to f-find him"

*She said, Sounding both nervous and scared...she Really wanted to find him soon, the stench didn't really decreased at all due to her still seeing the pokemon that she was with as threatening and made her feel scared just merely hear him talk, she stood up slowly trying to pull herself together while continuing her nonstop crying*
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Lost and alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 2:10 am

Lance was suprised that he heard his own name. There was only one Stunky that knew his name...He walked out of behind the trees and looked at the Stunky. He wasn't focusing on the houndour at all. He didn't know him. But he may know the Stunky. "She looks like her..." He thought to himself. He looked closer at her, making sure his eyes wern't desiving him. Resisting the pain of the negitive aura, he asked the Stunky something in a nice, calm tone: "Twinkle...Is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Lost and alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:52 am

The hound looked to the riolu as the bipedal canine approached and seemed to speak to the stunky, "Twinkle? What kind of name is that? It sounds like some kind of Poke'Treat or something!" he huffed. His paw had finally lowered his nose, his ears were still pinned to his skull as the annoyance was still crystal clear on his expression. The smell hadn't gone away, and pokemon of the town were beginning to avoid them, except for this riolu who drew near. Zera didn't quite blame the other townfolk, but wondered if this riolu had no sense of smell...
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

Lost and alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:34 am

**Her ears suddenly perk up as she listens to someone call her name, could it be? There was only one pokemon with a voice like that that knew her name, she looked up to see that it was indeed him, after so long she finally encountered one of her only friends and the closest one. She smiles and runs up at him hugging him suddenly while crying*

"Lance! I can't believe I finally got to see you again!!! I was so scared!!"

*Twinkle said while crying and hugging onto him tightly her voice had an incredibly cheerfull tone on that sentence, It was more than obvious that she was really happy to see him, the awfull smell reduces slightly, it was still really noticeable up close to her but it wasn't as bad at medium range as it was seconds ago, she wipes some of her tears off while hugging managing to pull herself together slightly after some minutes still hugging tightly to him*

"Umm t-twinkle is a n-nice name, and thanks for offering y-your help m-mister houndour"

*she answered to the fire type feeling a little more confident, yet keeping her usual nervous/shy tone of voice that she haves, but at least she wasnt tearing up and doing constant pauses as before*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost and alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost and alone...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next