Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Very Lost

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Very Lost Empty
PostSubject: Very Lost   Very Lost EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 3:50 pm

The small riolu noel can be seen walking around the forest looking aimlessly looking around until her eyes spot a small pond in a clearing. she walks towards the pond and looks into the water seeing her reflection. She sits down near the edge of the water looking around the area she's in. "Yup, I am totally lost" she lays down on the grass. she pulls a map from her bag and looks at it closely. "ok, i was going the the town grassveil, but now i ended up at the lake, seems nice so i guess i can stay here a while maybe sleep a little."

Noel slowly rolls her map back up and put's it into the bag on her side. she get's up from the edge of the lake and walks to a nearby tree, then she jumps up to the nearest branch using it to get higher in the tree until she stops near the top. "this should be good, unless i get hit by a pidgey like last time" she rubs the back of her head slowly. "still really hurts." she lays down on the tree branch and closes her eyes slowly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

Very Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Lost   Very Lost EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:25 pm

The day had ended up getting quite warm as the sun rose high up to the sky. A bit too warm perhaps, even close to something that could be described hot. The air seemed to be completely still without even the slightest hint of a refreshing breeze as the rays of sunlight continued to scorch the ground. Though despite the heat, it seemed like the plants were quite enjoying it for now, as it certainly had been rainy and cool for the past few days. As the earth hadn't had to suffer through a long drought, everything was still a pleasant, vibrant green.

Varda knew where he wanted to be on such a hot day. The pond he had used for a bath on his first day had some rather nice trees around it for shade, absolutely perfect to escape the sunlight. The water itself also had a cooling effect by just being around it, radiating this strange cool air from it – and the water itself, obviously, also would be a place to dip in when the temperature got too hot. Indeed, on a day like this, the pond was the perfect place! And even better, it was close to Grassveil Town so the Swablu didn't have to worry about getting too lost or running into feral Pokémon.

The bird Pokémon also had another goal in mind. As he had still yet to find his home, he figured that if he could become a stronger flier, he would have better chances of actually finding his way back home. After all, it was much easier to see everything from the sky! While Varda certainly could fly, long distances were a problem – which would make finding his home rather difficult. But all that meant was that he would have to push his wings a little harder and slowly get where he wanted, developing strong wings that could fight even the mightiest of gusts!

Deciding to start immediately instead of cooling down for a moment as he could do it after a bit of training, the Swablu flapped his cottony wings softly, flying to the top of a tree. Being so high up certainly was a lot of fun to the bird, but... Then he noticed something blue dozing off on a branch of a different tree. Focusing his eyes, it almost looked like... Lance? But that couldn't be. He thought Lance was still back at Grassveil Town and he definitely hadn't left to the pond before Varda, so there was no way his leader got there earlier than him without the bird noticing! It was slightly suspicious, so the curious Swablu used his wings to fly to the other tree, softly landing on the branches above the Lance's lookalike...

Snap! Despite the bird's lightness, the old, dead branch couldn't hold him, snapping under his weight. Varda didn't have enough time to react, plummeting down... And right onto the other Pokémon underneath him with a panicked, high-pitched chirp!
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Very Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Lost   Very Lost EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:31 pm

Noels eyes snap open as she sees the bird falling above her she springs into action as she jumps down from the branch leaving her bag so the bird can have a safe landing as she calmly then looks at the branch she was sitting on to tell if it was sturdy But just in case she held the base of the branch with her paws in case it snapped off and hoped the bird would land on her bag and be safe
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Very Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Lost   Very Lost EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:55 pm

The air left Varda's lungs as he ended up hitting something soft, making a quiet oomph sound escape from his beak. While there certainly had been an impact, the bird seemed to be more surprised than hurt. Yes, in fact, he had landed on something... Soft. Blinking in confusion, the Swablu looked around, trying to figure out what had just happened as he sat on the soft surface. He had fallen, though it wasn't the Lance-clone under his feathery behind. It was a bag. Had the Pokémon turned into a bag or somehow managed to get away before he fell...?
"That was close," the bird sighed, relieved that nothing bad had happened, even closing his eyes for a moment before opening them again.

Then he noticed the familiar blue fur. Indeed, it seemed like the Pokémon he came to inspect had somehow managed to dodge his rough landing – in the split second when Varda hadn't even realized what was happening! The other Pokémon certainly had very fast reflexes – but now the question was, was it Lance? The Pokémon certainly looked similar, but...
"Oh, um," the Swablu slowly got back on his feet, his beady little eyes still looking at the other Pokémon,
"You... Look kind of like my friend. You can't be Lance though, right? He should be in town..."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Very Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Lost   Very Lost EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:59 pm

Noel smiles as she looks up at the bird "No my name is Noel, I'm glad you didn't get hurt" she jumps up to the same branch the the bird is on "so who are you, and can you step off my bag please?" she says with a small smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Very Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Lost   Very Lost EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:12 pm

"Oh, I see," Varda blinked, still a bit dazed. Yes, of course it wasn't Lance. It was a bit silly to think that way when it clearly was impossible. This one was called Noel, instead! A smile appeared on the bird's face as the other Pokémon expressed her worry for his well-being, happy that he hadn't gotten hurt!
"Yes, I'm happy too!" He chirped in excitement, getting his usual cheerful mood back. It was almost like the little accident had never happened in the first place!

The Swablu braced himself as he noticed Noel preparing to get up on the branch herself, gently digging his claws in the bag he was standing on for some extra support and even opening his wings for better balance. The branch did start to shake a bit as the other Pokémon jumped on it, but luckily the swaying quickly subdued when neither of them kept moving around too much. Neatly folding his white wings against his back after the danger was over, Varda looked up at the Pokémon in front of him. Yes, when they were this close... She did look different from Lance.

"Ah!" The bird yelped, realizing that he was still standing on her bag when she mentioned it, asking him to even step off! Hopefully he hadn't broken anything! A bit timid and embarrassed, Varda stepped off the soft bag that had stopped his fall in a pleasant way. He hadn't even remembered where he was still standing!
"I-I'm sorry," he stuttered a bit in his apologies and even his head feathers seemed to droop in his disappointment,
"And, um, my name is Varda. It's a pleasure to meet you, miss Noel!"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Very Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Lost   Very Lost EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:20 pm

Noel smiles slightly this Bird pokemon was really nice, Noel grabs her bag throwing it over her shoulder. if you are worried you broke anything don't be." she points to a bandanna around her neck "this is all i got to my name, and just Noel is ok miss is a little over the top."

She bends down a little so see the branch looking at it. "maybe we should continue talking on the ground, i don't think i can do something like that again" She jumps down to a lower branch and keeps going until she hits the ground. Man my bags a little torn up i guess i'm gonna need to fix it up again. "coming Varda?" she yells
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Very Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Lost   Very Lost EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:33 pm

Varda nodded, a bit more comfortable with the other Pokémon's reassurances. He couldn't have broken anything in the bag if it was empty like she said! That was good! After all, he didn't really have anything himself, so if he had broken something... He wouldn't have had any way of actually repaying Noel! The Swablu nodded again as the Pokémon would rather be called just Noel without the title, finding "miss" a bit too much apparently. He was fine with that!

"Oh, yes, the ground," the bird remembered how they actually were rather high and as he had almost just fallen himself despite his wings, it probably was better for them both to get down already. Noel didn't even have the luxury of wings herself! Watching from above as the other Pokémon started her graceful descent, Varda let her go first so he wouldn't get in the way accidentally – but the moment she asked him if he was coming, the Swablu opened his cottony wings and floated down easily.
"What were you doing up there? Do you live in the tree?" Varda couldn't help but continue his innocent questions once his feet were on firm ground.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Very Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Lost   Very Lost EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:39 pm

"Nope i'm a wanderer just moving from place to place, helping all that come my way" she looks around the area seeing no one. "may i ask about yourself what were you doing here?" She was wondering if as she looked at the Varda before looking at her bag to see the damage Still listening to Varda but at the same time attending to her bag.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Very Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Lost   Very Lost EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:12 pm

"Oh, I see," Varda nodded to himself mostly... Though he didn't get an answer to why Noel was here in the first place! But maybe the reason was that she was a traveler. The day had been a rather hot one, so perhaps she had come to the pond to cool off, too. Sleeping in the shade of the leaves sounded like a good way to rest after a long trip – but maybe sleeping on the ground would have been safer to those who couldn't fly...

"Me?" The Swablu cooed as he tilted his head. Apparently she was just as curious as he was, wanting to know why he had come to the pond himself! And... She probably wanted to know why he had almost crashed into her, too.
"I came to train! It is so hot out there in the sun, so I came here. I thought that I could go for a swim if I needed to cool down," Varda explained, opening his wings in his excitement,
"And then... The branch snapped when I landed on it."

The bird Pokémon couldn't help but notice the way Noel was looking at her bag. His expression grew a bit more worried as he spoke up.
"I... Did I break it...?" He asked carefully, realizing that even if he hadn't broken anything in the bag as it was empty... He could have still broken the bag itself when he landed on it!
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Very Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Lost   Very Lost EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:55 pm

"Nope nothing is broken, a little scratched up but other then that it's all good" she Stretches out "anyway sorry i didn't give a larger explanation, i was on my way to the village but i got lost along the way." she shows her map "see this pond is like a way point all i needed to do was go the same way it says on my map, but i got tired and jumped into the tree to sleep, i like to sleep in trees i don't know why just something about being high up." She thinks a little bit Training huh wonder what the training's for, seems like a good guy
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Very Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Lost   Very Lost EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 11:07 pm

"Oh, that's good!" Varda was truly relieved that he hadn't broken anything too badly – or permanently. He didn't know what he would have done if the bag had been completely destroyed by his silly mistake! It seemed like everything truly had turned out to be fine. No one was hurt, nothing was broken. All it had been was just a little scare that they could now leave behind them.

The Swablu got closer as Noel brought up her map, taking a look at it. It seemed similar to the one Lance had... Or at least the shape and the special landmarks were similar enough, so most likely they both were maps of the same area. And he recognized some parts of it!
"The village... Oh, do you maybe mean Grassveil Town?" The bird Pokémon's eyes lit up, realizing that the closest town was – probably – Grassveil Town. At least it was the only place he knew of!

"Yes, this pond is quite close to the town!" Varda chirped happily, telling Noel that she wasn't too far away or even that lost in the first place. He quickly glanced up, taking a look at the branch the other Pokémon had been sleeping on earlier. The view from up there probably wasn't good enough, so she hadn't seen the town...
"You just need to follow the path if you want to go there."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Very Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Lost   Very Lost EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 3:48 am

Noel's eyes scan the area as she notices the large path on the other side of the lake "oh didn't notice that, guess i was to tired to notice" she quickly rolls up her map and places it inside of the bag and slings it back over her shoulder.

She walks to the edge of the lake and places her paw in the water as she stands up and looks at varda "hey question is this water clean?" she asks looking at the water.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Very Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Lost   Very Lost EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:28 pm

"Well, I guess it can be a little hard to notice!" Varda chirped as the other Pokémon finally noticed the path, perhaps feeling a bit silly that she hadn't seen it before. But a path was formed where many Pokémon walked. Once most got the the pond area, they went their own way so the path would stop slightly deeper into the forest, hidden by the bushes if one looked at certain angles. But it certainly was there if one knew where to look – and it was the only way the Swablu knew how to get back to Grassveil Town!

The bird Pokémon waddled with Noel as she started to move, following her with a slight delay as she walked up to the edge of the water. The sun's rays no longer were blocked by the shade of the trees, making this part of the area quite warm out in the sun. The water most likely was quite warm, though the air around it still felt pleasantly refreshing.
"I think so! It looks clean and has tasted clean to me," Varda replied to Noel's question as she placed her paw in the water, wondering about its condition.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Very Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Lost   Very Lost EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:39 pm

Noel Puts her paws in the water cupping it and takes out as much water as she can hold, she then Holds it up to her mouth and starts to drink "eh it's a little warm, must be because of how hot it's been lately" she says out loud. She then get's up standing staring out to the small pound. "well thanks for all of the help you've been great, And i hope You're training goes well" she then starts to go around the lake to the side with the path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Very Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Lost   Very Lost Empty

Back to top Go down

Very Lost
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next