Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Never Trust A Mime

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

Never Trust A Mime - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Never Trust A Mime   Never Trust A Mime - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mission Info:

Team Sentima's third mission... their first outlaw capture. Twilight was beginning to fall as the sun set, and the edge of the sky began to darken as the sun started to tuck beneath the trees. A yellow glow poured from the west as the night sky began lifting to the east. Leif has walked across the plains and cringed in terror, "We... are here." His foot sank into the marshy water, and he cringed forcing himself to push through his fear. He would not let his own shortcomings stop the team from being successful.

A mime had cheated their client, and had to be punished. This was not to be their first fight, but being an outlaw, it would certainly be a more difficult fight than many of the previous ones they faces. And to make matters worse to get to them they would have to trudge through Arceus knows how much swamp... But he had to distract himself from all the horrible water. "So... nice... weather we're having." What he did not take into account was night was nearing, and it was the middle of Fall, in a wet marsh. In fact, it was nearly as bad as the time it rained at Pecha Forest. But Leif was more focused on not thinking than thinking about what he was saying.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Mime   Never Trust A Mime - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:57 pm

"More running, more hiding, more waiting for evolution to finally come I guess. There's not much here one can do after all, even less for someone in my...situation. So unless that guy-", the Nincada motioned at the unconscious Psychic type on the ground in front of him, "-is holding the Evolution Fairy hostage somewhere I don't believe I'll be doing anything noteworthy soon."
How long had he waited now? How many hears had it been? Ned didn't even know anymore.
Some Nincada supposedly waited for as long as seventeen years in the ground for evolution to finally allow them to ascend into their stronger, more powerful forms. Would Ned be one to break that record? Hopefully not.

He had grown so tired of waiting.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Mime   Never Trust A Mime - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 5:08 pm

"Well, alright, but....you've helped me twice now. So if you ever need any help from me, I live in Grassveil and I'd be happy to help, all you've gotta do is ask." Sova said as he began walking away, not being able to think of anything else to repay the nincada for his help. Plus, it seemed Ned was in a bit of trouble with someone, maybe he could use some help.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Mime   Never Trust A Mime - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:03 pm

"Uh, thanks I guess.", Ned muttered half-heartedly.
He didn't like to talk about it, but he didn't like having to rely on others. If anything it further emphasized how weak he was feeling, unable to get anything done without someone else backing him up. And Sova offering to help him indicated that he deemed for the Nincada to be too weak to take care of his own problems. While that may have been the case, the Bug type would much rather have preferred for the Eevee to silently leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Mime   Never Trust A Mime - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Never Trust A Mime
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Rainfront Town :: Cattail Marsh-
Jump to: