Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team Mystical's first expedition.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Poké : 5000

Team Mystical's first expedition. Empty
PostSubject: Team Mystical's first expedition.   Team Mystical's first expedition. EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:24 pm

Lance looked around Shadowhue forest. There was barely any light on the forest ground because of all the leafs blocking the sunlight. He didn't like the dark feeling this forest gave him, but he had to get over that feeling. He looked back at his two teammates, Twinkle and Stella, wondering if they felt the same way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Mystical's first expedition.   Team Mystical's first expedition. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 1:26 am

Stella walked up to lance streching up as she looks at the dark forest trying to spot something, she could barely see a thing, she did not quite liked that, but it was not really that much of a problem to her

Stella-" Its dark around here, say lance...Can you even use your wierd aura powers in here, or do you depend on your sight in order to use them..."

the snivy said as she looked up at the riolu with curiousty about how his ability actually worked and when it could be used or not, understanding that could allow it to use his abilitys to her favor in any situation.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

Poké : 1040

PostSubject: Re: Team Mystical's first expedition.   Team Mystical's first expedition. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 4:34 am

Twinkle walks hugging onto lance's leg out of fear, she wasnt expecting it to be this dark, yet she should have figured it out by the name, it was pretty ovious, she was scared but she felt way safer with lance, so she kept hugging onto his leg "S-scary...d-do you think there are ghost pokemon around here" twinkle said to Stella shivering out of fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Mystical's first expedition.   Team Mystical's first expedition. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 4:41 am

Stella looked down at twinkle, she wasnt really thinking about that posibility, yet she just smirks and says

Stella-"Its not like they would attack you anyways, besides they would be too busy admiring me to even pay attention to any of you guys..." she sounded pretty careless and being as self-centred as awlways yet for some reason attempting to somewhat make twinkle feel safer.

She then looks back at lance as she awaits for his answer to the last question she asked

Stella-"So, whats the answer then?"
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Team Mystical's first expedition.   Team Mystical's first expedition. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 9:27 pm

Lance looked down at Twinkle, who was clinging to his leg, then he looked at Stella. "I can sense aura whenever I want, but I can only see pokemon." He looked around him. He didn't have to use aura to know if a pokemon was approaching them, but it would help tell where the pokemon was. He yawned and stretched his arms, and looked back at Twinkle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Mystical's first expedition.   Team Mystical's first expedition. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:28 am

Stella looked at lance being looking really interested about her powers, almost as if she wanted to know everything about the misterious powers the riolu had, she then decides to ask him more as she kept walking near of him and twinkle.

Stella-"Say, i would like to know if you require sight to do it, and if it could posibily be interupted by something, also how long can you last using them?"

she smiled cutely at lance expecting him to answer everything he could
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Team Mystical's first expedition.   Team Mystical's first expedition. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 8:38 pm

Lance smiled at Stella. She was really interested in his ability to sense aura. "Well, I don't need sight to use it. In fact, I close my eyes when I use it so I can sense aura better. If I lose concentration when I'm doing so, I stop sensing aura, but I can easily regain my concentration and start sensing aura again. And I can use it for as long as I want, but I won't be able to see any items." He never knew someone would ask so many questions about a Riolu's ability to sense aura.

(Energy: 16-10(Entering shadowhue forest)=6)
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: Team Mystical's first expedition.   Team Mystical's first expedition. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:37 am

Twinkle was still hugging onto lance's leg scared of getting lost within the dark forest she was shivering a little and then looked up at lance asking him "L-lance, Is this place safe..." she whimpered a little in fear yet she was doing her best to stay with them instead of just running back crying like a baby, she was really nervious and worried of being here, the darkness just gave her a very bad feeling.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Team Mystical's first expedition.   Team Mystical's first expedition. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 3:48 am

Lance looked down at Twinkle. "Well, this place isn't completely safe, but i'm sure we'll be ok. He smiled at Twinkle. He didn't want her to worry too much. He looked around some more, and saw something in the distance. He approached it carefully, not knowing if it was a pokemon or a item.

LanceTheDragon carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Team Mystical's first expedition. DcEpsRT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Mystical's first expedition.   Team Mystical's first expedition. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:58 pm

She walked close to the riolu, wondering what did he find getting up close to him as she ask

-Stella"Hey, lance, what did you exactly foun-" Stella steped back looking at the ariados as she almost falls over.

-Stella
"Oh arceus! thats one heck of a bug!!"

She was offput by the ariados, she never really liked bug types at all, and that one was of the hostile looking bugs that she concidered horrible, and disgusting to her point of view.

• Energy in total: 9/19 (-10 enegy from walking in the forest)
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Team Mystical's first expedition.   Team Mystical's first expedition. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 9:31 pm

Lance realized that the thing was a Ariados, and it didn't look too happy. The Ariados started to move towards Lance and his team, his jaws clicking together. Lance quickly got into his fighting stance, ready to fend off the threat. He watched the Ariados movements, trying to figure out where (Or who) it was going to strike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Mystical's first expedition.   Team Mystical's first expedition. EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 5:26 pm

Stella jumped back getting ready to attack the bug, she dosent seems to know how to aproach the pokemon, so she decided to just directly attack her with her magical leaf attack.
She gets ready as she summons up leaves that start to glow with some kind of energy.

-Stella "Take this!"

Then she releases the multiple glowing leaves on a barrage.
Even if the attack seems to be imposible to dodge, it didnt did that much damage due the enemy's typing.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: Team Mystical's first expedition.   Team Mystical's first expedition. EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 5:35 pm

"eep!"
Twinkle backed off, being in panic due the sudden appearance of the pokemon, instead of trying to attack she just backs away and hides behind of lance, she was too scared to do anything about it. she stays behind of lance as she sees him and stella getting ready to fight it, then stella suddenly fires the first attack wich makes her just cover her eyes shivering in fear.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Team Mystical's first expedition.   Team Mystical's first expedition. EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:01 pm

Lance watched as Stella used magical leaf on the Ariados, which didn't do much to it due to typing. Lance did notice that the attack made it angry. The Ariados leaped at Stella, preparing to use it's bug bite attack. Lance quickly jumped in front of Stella and blocked the attack, injuring his arm in the process. He winced from the pain, but quickly hits the ariados in the side of the face using blaze kick, doing a reasonable amount of damage to the Ariados. Lance then quickly jumped back, keeping some distance between him and the Ariados.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: Team Mystical's first expedition.   Team Mystical's first expedition. EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:37 pm

Twinkle looked really scared, but seeing lance get hurt did triggered her slightly, as she suddenly rushes at the ariados as fast as she can leaping on top of it, and using scratch on it, as the ariados shakes her off due to the pain she just inflicted to the spider, she fell back and luckily mannaged not to hit the ground too hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Mystical's first expedition.   Team Mystical's first expedition. Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Mystical's first expedition.
Page 1 of 1