Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

An abandoned house? Sounds fun!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

An abandoned house? Sounds fun! Empty
PostSubject: An abandoned house? Sounds fun!   An abandoned house? Sounds fun! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:04 am

At the base of the misty terrain around Pricklemist Hill, a lone Chimchar by the name of Brian was walking towards hill in anticipation. He had been interested in traveling to this area not only for the sake of seeing something new, but also because of what he heard about the hill earlier. There was apparently an abandoned house near the top of the hill in a small wood, which had gotten Brian very intrigued about the area. He wondered if something might be in this abandoned house and why it was abandoned in the first place. All of this had gotten Brian more and more excited until he eventually ended up here at the base of the hill, ready to see what this place had to offer.

His first impressions of Pricklemist were very....simplistic at first. Most of the time, Brian would analyze all of the different details and aspects of a new area for a few minutes. However, there wasn't much to really analyze here. The area itself was mostly plain and didn't seem too interesting to Brian at first. However, the size of the hill and the never ending mist that seemed to flow out of the hill itself gave this rather plain location a mysterious atmosphere. "Hmm, this place is a bit plain looking, but it has a creepy vibe to it. This might be fun." Brian said as walked on, wondering what awaited him in this new area.

Energy: 12(22-10)
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: An abandoned house? Sounds fun!   An abandoned house? Sounds fun! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:36 am

Of all the creatures and critters to hide in the mist one of the most intelligent and aware hid in a tree just short of the chimchar who's flame on his backside was a good signal for his position although the pokemon trailing wouldn't need to worry visibility. With his hood raised shading his face in the already scarce visibility he could see this Brian's very life essence his aura.

Just my luck to enter a dungeon like this and find another pokemon prowling around. I guess my private treasure hunt is ruined, jeez i even kept it a secrete from Micheal. Shaman thought to himself scowling. He never really had alone adventures exploring did he? He was always with someone or met up with someone some way some how, it was rather irritating when you were extremely anti social as Shaman. I'll keep myself hidden for absolutely as long as possible. he decided hood remaining up aura vision alert. He remained as silent as a leaf falling from a tree as he hopped tree branch to tree branch and dropped to the brush to watch this what he could only assume explorer start to ascend the hill.

energy: 11
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: An abandoned house? Sounds fun!   An abandoned house? Sounds fun! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:50 pm

Brian kept walking through the misty terrain in search of this abandoned house. So far, the only things he had come across other than the endless stream of mist that limited his vision were trees and grass on the ground. This experience felt somewhat similar to when he first explored Shadowhue Forest. Everything looked the same and it just made the area more bland over time. However, the mist of Pricklemist still gave off a mysterious atmosphere that kept Brian interested to a certain degree. This interest didn't change his current boredom however.

"Man, there's nothing here so far. Maybe I should have gotten him to come with me so that this wouldn't be as boring of a walk. Well, I guess I'll just have to keep going until I get to the top to see something cool." Brian said, trying to be optimistic as he continued walking through the plain landscape, somewhat regretting coming here without a companion to talk to. Regardless of this, Brian still kept a smile on his face and hoped for the best in this little journey.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: An abandoned house? Sounds fun!   An abandoned house? Sounds fun! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:08 pm

He's rather optimistic, feeling cheerful. Shaman could read on his aura but that was all. What about he was cheerful for he had no clue he could only imagine but he would guess to explore and find treasure in this dungeon. Shaman could also speculate from that that this was his first time here as well meaning tailing him would most likely not prove that useful but Shaman didn't want to exactly pair with him that easily he'd rather stay hidden and out of immediate harms way and play a more guardian angel roll and try to secretly help this guy along and claim a share of treasure or such in the end.

Shaman's stalking approach was a simple one he made use of the heavy mist and his dark colored skin. He would keep a safe distance and stay in cover until the target was far enough ahead that he had to leave it to follow. If he didn't have cover while following he would drop to the ground and go prone for as long as needed, but that would only be necessary if the chimchar turned around. Shaman left his brush as Brian moved and promptly tripped and fell on his snout.
For Arceus sake! What in the Distoration World tripped me! Shaman raged as he turned to see what he had tripped on.
zashonfire carried out 1 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
An abandoned house? Sounds fun! HA9zvyY
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: An abandoned house? Sounds fun!   An abandoned house? Sounds fun! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:28 pm

"Hmm, what was that?" Brian said after hearing a voice in the distance. He turned towards the direction he thought he heard the voice in, but due to the mist couldn't see much from his current position. Moving a bit closer, Brian could see what looked like a Riolu on the ground as well as a bird pokemon near it that looked somewhat hostile. Brian assumed that one of these pokemon must have made the noise he had heard before and so he decided to investigate what was going on. Who knows, he might just make a new friend. In a mostly bland area like this, having someone else to talk to would make this trip much more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: An abandoned house? Sounds fun!   An abandoned house? Sounds fun! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:23 pm

"Crap!" Shaman cursed himself as the fletchling spread it's wings and prepared to attack. " Who sleeps in the middle of a mist infested forest?" He spat at the bird pokemon. He rolled backwards head over heels as a peck attack landed on the ground where he had been. He took another back step to gain even more distance from the bird. Man I really did it, ugh I don't even want to fight this. Shaman rolled again to the side as the fletching pulled a quick attack on him, as he turned to see the Chimchar was turning now to see himself and the bird. So much for stealth. He decided and used his own quick attack to get to the Chimchar's side. " Hey don't bother with the bird let's run up here there's a building up here, we'll have more of an advantage in there." Shaman instructed as he lead the way up the hill, hopefully the chimchar followed along.

energy:9
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: An abandoned house? Sounds fun!   An abandoned house? Sounds fun! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:35 pm

Brian's assumptions were proven to be correct as he saw a Riolu use Quick Attack to get near him, most likely avoiding the wild bird pokemon. It was weird seeing a pokemon that he actually knew for once, having mostly met pokemon that he had never heard of before. However, Brian lived near a Riolu in his home village, so he was familiar with them. It was somewhat disappointing to Brian as well that he didn't encounter a new pokemon to analyze, but he didn't let this effect him too much.

"Huh, what do you mean? We could just battle it right here if it wants a fight, and I'm all for a good fight." Brian said as his competitive side came out, seeing that this bird pokemon probably wasn't leaving with battling first. He was looking to something interesting happening here and he was finally getting that. Brian then got into a fighting stance as he prepared for the bird pokemon to attack, the flame on his tail flickering with excitement.

Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: An abandoned house? Sounds fun!   An abandoned house? Sounds fun! EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:26 pm

Why do you have to be one of the difficult ones? Shaman thought to himself. Pokemon all with the characteristics of some ideal of a fair fight or a challenge and "duel" idea. There was no such thing, fighting was a struggle, a game with stakes higher then a usual win and lose mechanic. Pokemon who could think of it as something like competition and jolly sport made him absolutely sick. He turned as cold as an arctic chill. He started to march along back to the Chimchar directly to the side of him just as the fletchling launched a quick attack at Shaman he used a quick counter grabbing him at the beak and spinning the pokemon using his own forward momentum to send it spiraling beyond them and flipping and flopping on the ground like a fish out of water. " There is no such thing as a good fight." Shaman said to him with a deadly scowl.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: An abandoned house? Sounds fun!   An abandoned house? Sounds fun! EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:44 pm

"What do you mean there's no such thing as a good fight? Almost all fights are fun for me, as long as no one cheats. Other than that, fighting is so much fun. So blood pumping, intense, and challenging. Man, I love battling! Besides, you made a good move there with the counter so you must be good at it." Brian said as he exclaimed his love for battle. The idea that someone didn't like battling was a mostly new concept for Brian, though he has met some pokemon like that in the past. However for the most part, battle was something that most pokemon he had met enjoyed thoroughly. His family relished in the fields of competition, with battling being at the highest of priorities. Because of this, battling was burned into his body and soul since the day he was born and he loved it as much as his family. Still, just because this Riolu might not like battling doesn't mean that Brian couldn't be friends with him.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: An abandoned house? Sounds fun!   An abandoned house? Sounds fun! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 8:14 pm

" I'm sure you'll appreciate the blood pumping and invigoration as your blood dripping on the floor and your life leaves from your body to join with Arceus." He hissed from his mussel. Shaman may have been a natural born tactician and genius but he did not enjoy this idea of battle that this chimchar seem to idolize. Shaman dropped into a more athletic stance leaning slightly forward over his bent knees, it could be described as most similar to a tennis player's stance with the intent to move towards the sides of him rather than forward progression. " Here's your chance to show me what your all about it's heading this way now." Shaman noted the flying pokemon was rising up for another swoop.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: An abandoned house? Sounds fun!   An abandoned house? Sounds fun! EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:36 am

"Hehe, sure. I'll show you what I'm all about. Also, don't worry about any blood dripping cause that's not gonna be happening." Brian said as he saw the bird pokemon swoop towards him. This seemed like a fairly brainless strategy, but it was a wild pokemon so not that much could be expected from it. Right before the pokemon could slam into him, Brian jumped up into the air to dodge. Seeing an opportunity to attack, he then took a deep breath before shooting out an Ember attack at the bird pokemon's back. The flurry of small embers raced towards the pokemon fast enough so that it couldn't avoid and the bird was hit by the attack. The result of the attack caused the pokemon the stop flying and fall to the ground unconscious.

"Only one hit and it's over. Ah man." Brian said as he landed back onto the ground after his jump, dissapointed that the bird pokemon was taken out so quickly. He was expecting a little more of an interesting battle from a flying opponent, but those were sadly too high of expectations.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: An abandoned house? Sounds fun!   An abandoned house? Sounds fun! EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:11 pm

Shaman scoffed at him completely exhausted with the concept of this, their two completely different schools of thought were stopping them from being able to have a proper or logical conversation on the concept so Shaman dropped it and preferred instead to introduce himself. " Guess you can at least handle yourself alright, I'm Shaman, Shaman Daymon." He extended a paw to him in a (paw?) handshake.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: An abandoned house? Sounds fun!   An abandoned house? Sounds fun! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 2:33 pm

Brian turned back towards his new companion as he saw him extend his paw for a handshake. Seeing this, he walked back towards the Riolu gleefully. "Yeah, I can definitely handle myself when it comes to battling. Anyways, my name's Brian. Nice to meet you Shaman." Brian said as he extended his own hand to shake Shaman's, a wide and warm smile on his face as he did so. While he knew that the two of them didn't share the same opinion on battling, Brian still felt that they could be great friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An abandoned house? Sounds fun!   An abandoned house? Sounds fun! Empty

Back to top Go down

An abandoned house? Sounds fun!
Page 1 of 1