Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The abandoned house

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The abandoned house Empty
PostSubject: The abandoned house   The abandoned house EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:13 pm

Davonta was looking at the building thinking of what may be inside he didn't want to go in without another pokemon. To tell the truth Davonta was a little nervous to even go near the house. So he just kept looking at the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:26 am

"Need some help there?" Rao smiled, although it seemed more like a smirk. "What are you doing all the way out here, Davonta? And don't think I followed you. This place is way too spooky for me!" The Purloin huffed. Am I actually happy to see him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:28 pm

"Hey Rao I'm just wondering whats inside that house over there. what brings you here?" Davonta asked as he fiddled with his goggles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:58 pm

"Well, for one thing, you haven't noticed I got past Shadowhue did you?" Rao smirked, delighted to hear her own voice say the words. "But I sort of sensed you were nearby. So are you gonna go in?" she giggled, rubbing her face with her paw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:43 pm

"Well I'm a little nervous about going in by myself but with another pokemon I would." Davonta paused for a short time. "I guess what I'm trying to say is will you explore that house with me?" Davonta was a little embaressed that he asked Rao for help but he tries to conceal his emotions the best he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:33 pm

"Sure," Rao paused, smiling an actual smile. "I would love to." Maybe this could work. Davonta and Rao, friends? Rao looked a little worried though. Now that she realized it, this house was a bit more creepy then she first thought...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:46 pm

"Thanks Rao." Davonta then turned to the house and slowly walked towards the door. He hesitated opening it but manged to open the door inside he could only see nothing but darkness. "Were gonna need a light source if we are gonna see where we are going."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:35 am

"Wait, you could use your electricity right? Personally I'm fine in the dark, but... Can rodents see in the dark? I don't know if you should be classified as a rodent if you have fangs? Oh well..." Rao sighed. Her mind was trying to wander so it could rid itself of all possible doubt this place was haunted. After all, the only ghosts were ghost Pokemon. But I've never fought a ghost Pokemon before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:59 am

"Well i guess i could try to make some light with my elctricity." Davonta focused as hard as he could to make small sparks in order to produce some light eventually he succedes producing small sparks on his cheeks. "Alright I think that will due for now you ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:32 am

"Um... Yeah sure..." Rao spied nervously around. There weren't too many entrances, let alone exits, to the place. What if some Pokemon trapped them inside? There aren't Pokemon in there, thats silly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:03 pm

"alright I'll go first." Davonta entered the house to find nothing except some old furniture covered with sheets "I don't see anything." When he took another step into the house he heard a click and the floor beneath him disappered he fell down to the ground below. "Oww."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:33 pm

Rao trotted up to the hole, inspecting it. "Are you alright, Davonta?" she laughed a bit. "It seems this old floor has given out. We best be careful. Are you in the basement?" This house isn't in too bad of shape for something so old. How could the floor give way so easily...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:11 am

"Yeah I'm fine I guess somebody tampered with the floor." Davonta got up and dusted himself off. "I think this is the basement." Davonta looked around and found a door. "I'm gonna see where this door leads."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:42 am

"Alright, I guess I'll stay up here," She says, scampering off. Well, this is gonna be interesting... First I should try and find a way onto the bottom level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:55 pm

davonta approached the door cautiosly not knowing if its a trap or not he opens the door just a crack so he could see whats inside before he entered "I dont see anything dangerous inside" davonta enters the room to find two more doors (I think i should wait for Rao to get here before I continue on.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house Empty

Back to top Go down

The abandoned house
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next