Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!? Empty
PostSubject: A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!?   A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:23 pm

Dandy skipped along in Pecha Forest, his basket dangling on his neck as he looked this way and that for possible materials for his dyes and crafts. Every now and then he'd think he had found something possibly useful, but think better of it and continue on his merry journey in the forest. He was excited that his boutique was doing quite well so early on, and he already had possible customers for his dye business. He couldn't wait until the salon was complete to finish up his trio of customization shops.

He himself was customized, with his Dandy Trim and all. Though he had not partaken into dying his fur a different color or get an item form his growing stock. Though, then again he didn't truly care about making himself look better, to him he looked exactly as he wished. He cared about making others look the way they wanted to.

17/22 Energy

Last edited by Dracorex on Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!?   A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:34 pm

Somewhere not far away in the little forest, a different kind of Pokémon walked along the trees and grasses. A young Girafarig. It walked through the vegetation, looking focused and skeptical, but it was actually feeling carefree and happy. The Girafarig's name was Eljang, a bit unusual and weird name for the most of Pokémon from that part of the region, but a nice one among the feral groups far away. Twigs crackled beneath his hooves as he moved forth, weirdly not attracting wild Pokémon to attack the youngster. Not too far away, he spotted a white-furred canine with green markings. "Huh? What's that?", Eljang thought, stopping to get a clearer look at the unfamiliar Pokémon.

17/22 Energy

Last edited by Felius on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!?   A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:57 pm

As the Girafarig looked at him, Dandy had been focused on looking behind a bush which held some unripened berries, hoping he might find a ripe one hidden. He sighed when he found nothing, sitting down and rubbing his paw against his head.

"Where could zese berriez be? I know zere are hundredz, no! Millionz of berriez within zese woodz! And I zall be ze one to findz zem and uze zem for my zop! Oh-hon-hon!" he said, jumping back into his feet and turning to head in deeper, noticing the Girafarig looking at him. He blinked, stuck in mid-step. He had no idea if the Girafarig was hostile or not but it certainly didn't look like it was happy about him being in the forest. That being said, it also didn't appear unhappy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!?   A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:09 pm

Eljang saw the creature move. It seemed frustrated at first, but suddenly got up again, then turned around. It was looking directly at him! Eljang was about to take a step backwards, but put his hoof down again. It didn't run towards him. The canine was just standing there, looking puzzled. The Giraffidae stepped forth. Not much, just enough to count as a step. "Um, hello?", he said. The canine kinda resembled an Absol, four-legged and white-furred, but the green markings just didn't fit in with it. It seemed a bit different in face-build from an Absol, too, so the youngster was clueless about its species.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!?   A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:22 pm

"Ello...I am Dandy," he said, putting his paw down as he saw the Girafarig wasn't hostile. When this became clear, he immediately began thinking of dyes and accessories he could put on the Girafarig, maybe changing the brown to a light orange or a deep purple. Though he'd need to be careful of that tail. He once had a Girafarig customer who warned him about the tail, and nearly lost his nose twice despite the warning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!?   A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:31 pm

The mysterious Pokémon announced his name. The way his voice sounded didn't sound like a typical explorer, more like some fancy townmon. Eljang didn't really care about how the canine sounded, as long as it wouldn't stop him from enjoying the simply scenery of the forest and the great feeling of a treasure hunt in it, he was happy to meet it. The long-necked Pokémon smiled a little. "I'm Eljang, nice to meet ya!", he answered.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!?   A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:41 pm

Dandy nodded, "It iz nize to meet you too!" he said, giving Eljang a toothy smile. He padded over to the Girafarig.

"Zo, what are you doing in ze forezt?" he asked, smiling up at the Girafarig who could become a potential customer. He had to be sure he made good impressions, as any 'mon could become a valued customer, and if he was mean to his customers then he'd probably not get any.

Dracorexion carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!? W6tXtbK , A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!? MMgUbQF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!?   A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:52 pm

Eljang stood completely still as the Pokémon walked over to him. It was looking up at him, with its sharp, red eyes looking straight at him. It had white fur, red eyes, a grayish face and a mammal appearance, how come it wasn't an Absol? It was just as tall as Tsukiakari, too! It spoke to him a weird way according to what he had heard until now. "Ze what...?", the Girafarig thought. After some seconds, he was kind of sure he got it and answered. "I'm exploring it. I'm an explorer.", he said, trying to look like he understood what he said the moment he heard it.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!?   A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 4:02 pm

Dandy nodded, "I zee, are you wiz ze Grazzveil Guild zen?" he asked. He didn't see a badge or explorer's bag on the Girafarig, though he does know that explorers sometimes go out without them.

"Anywayz, I am here looking for zome berriez and accezzoriez for my zops in Grzzveil. I am Zpace Dandy ze Couafarel! Zough ze Pokemon around here zay my zpezies is called Furfrou in zis land. Oh and I am zorry for my aczent, many Pokemon have trouble understanding it when they firzt meet me" he said, smiling. The Girafarig looked nice and enough, and if he was an explorer, the Furfrou knew he had nothing to worry about being attacked by the Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!?   A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 4:24 pm

"Wiz... Grazzveil... Oh, now I'm getting it.", the giraffe-like Pokémon was busy figuring out what the fluffy, white Pokémon was saying, and was gradually understanding more of it. "Well, I haven't really signed up for it yet, but I do plan on doing so later.", the psychic-type said. After deciphering what the canine said, he smiled. "So he's a Furfrou. That's good to know, but I swear Furfrou look pretty much like Absol.", Eljang thought. The Furfrou happened to be a shopkeeper, and from what he understood, what he sold was berries and accessories. Not much of an interest for the Girafarig, though a long enough scarf seemed like a good idea.

Eljang was about to say something when he heard a noise, sounding pretty much like "Cruoow!". The Long Neck Pokémon turned his head to the right, just to spot a Murkrow flying towards them, in a pose indicating that it was about to use Peck. The explorer quickly got in pose for fighting, and dodged the move, then turned around. The Darkness Pokémon wasn't done attacking, though, and flew towards them again, readying an ineffective Astonish towards the Girafarig. Eljang ignored the shadowy mask the move created and turned his back to the Murkrow, sending his legs flying at it, using Double Kick.

Last edited by Felius on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!?   A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:11 pm

Dandy nodded at the Girafarig's words before he too heard the Murkrow's call. He just watched the Girafarig do his thing while he himself sat back, noticing an Oran berry on the ground and placing it into his basket. Dandy wasn't much of a fighter, his only attacking move being Captivate and all. Though it was more of the fact that he didn't want to risk messing up his fur. It did take nearly half a day to make it last a week, and even then it needed to be checked to be sure it wasn't starting to undo itself early on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!?   A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:29 pm

The Darkness Pokémon was struck hard by the move and was sent away by the second kick, but still had the energy to move. It came running towards Eljang again, still trying to inflict damage with Peck. It jumped up in the air, supporting itself by flapping its wings, the shot down on Eljang's leg. The hit wasn't a hard one, as it was a quite weak Murkrow, but Eljang still quickly drew the foot back. With his only known move that could inflict damage on the dark-type being Double Kick, Eljang turned his back to it again, then fired the kicks loose. The first hit was enough to leave the bird uncounscious, and Eljang simply let it lay there. It was a feral pokémon, after all.

When done looking at the black-feathered creature, the Girafarig pointed his head towards the Furfrou. "... Was he just carelessly picking berries while I was fighting..?", Eljang thought, almost having his eye twitch at the lameness. He just looked at the canine, giving him a look that clearly wasn't amused, but didn't seem directly mad.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!?   A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!? EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 6:34 am

Dandy smiled and clapped his paws, "Zat waz quite imprezzive! I am glad I did not get between you and zat Murkrow or I might've been zent flying!" he said, giving that same toothy grin. He truly believed he wouldn't have been much help to the Girafarig. Dandy was a lover, not a fight. He didn't know if the Girafarig would make a cut for the guild, as Dandy did not know how the guild recruited other Pokemon. He wasn't very concerned about it either. All he was concerned about was selling items and dyes to any Pokemon who stepped through his shop doors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!?   A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!? EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:12 pm

Eljang still had quite the long mask pointed at the canine. "Yep, he was just picking berries while a violent, feral pokémon attacked. Does he even know how to fight..?", the giraffe asked himself. The berry he had found seemed to be an Oran Berry, one of the most tasty berries the young pokémon knew of. "It's a nice berry and stuff, but really?", ran through his head. Deciding to just let it go, the explorer moved on, searching and scanning the area for items while keeping an eye out for pokémon. "Be careful.", he told the fancy-looking canine.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!? RvuSukW

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!? PopjRW4
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!?   A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!? EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 5:27 pm

Dandy nodded, putting up his paw to his head in a salute, "Aye aye, capatin! Oh-hon-hon!" he said, smiling as he stood back up and began to look around. Putting his nose near the ground he began sniffing around, heading towards a bush. Sticking his nose into the bush, he was met by another nose. Backing up as the other nose's owner began to walk forward, he was met face-to-face with a Zigzagoon, who was not happy about him walking in on her little bush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!?   A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!? Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dandy Time in the Woods! The Furfrou and the Girafarig!?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next