Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Enzu Meets the Dream Master

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Enzu Meets the Dream Master - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Enzu Meets the Dream Master   Enzu Meets the Dream Master - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 9:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Enzu walked through the open streets of Rainfront town and looked around the quite town. Rainfront had not changed much in the year that he was away. Even though Enzu hadn't visited the town often he had a few memories of visiting it, and in almost all of them the town was just as quite as it was now. Enzu figured he would walk around until he found somebody to talk to for a short while. He wanted to let his muscles slowly come to a rest after his expedition with Akuroma at Pricklemist Hill. Luckily for him the distance between the two places was very short.

Last edited by Axineld on Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Enzu Meets the Dream Master   Enzu Meets the Dream Master - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:03 am

"Thank you, good luck on your journey, I hope you have a safe trip there!" The drowzee smiled, assuming that the pawniard was ending the conversation with this last piece.
"I'm very rarely out of my shop, so if you ever need me for something, don't hesitate to ask," the drowzee offered. He liked the Pawniard, at least he did not recoil openly if he did not like how his business worked. The drowzee decided that it would be best to get back on his way, after all the townsfolk seemed to be getting nervous of him staying in one spot for so long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enzu Meets the Dream Master   Enzu Meets the Dream Master - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:27 am

"Thank you," Enzu said, "And I wish you luck with your business." Enzu said these final words with a small bow of his head. He then turned around and began to make his way back to Grassveil. He needed to rest for a short while before he and Akuroma would decide on what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enzu Meets the Dream Master   Enzu Meets the Dream Master - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enzu Meets the Dream Master
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2