Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry!   Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 9:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

After Sosio found herself in a strange poisoning, she and Morty left to go find a Pecha Berry. She entered the small dungeon, glancing around at the surrounding trees, covered in Pecha Berries. The fletchling wasn't well enough to fly, and Inkay can't levitate any higher. It's not like they could just take them off the trees, anyway. They fall when they are fully ripened. It shouldn't take too long to find one, but they have to watch out for wild pokemon. As much as she loved forests, it was hard to enjoy the scenery as she embraced the pain in her stomach and covered it with her wing. She needed to keep her belly warm and her head cool. Although the Venusaurs back at home didn't experience poisoning, they knew a whole lot about poisoning. Sometimes they poisoned her by accident, and she learned a lot about how to deal with it.
We've gotta pay attention to every item. It should be easy to find a Pecha Berry, but afterwards it couldn't hurt to explore a little more. It would be a great way to train.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry!   Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 3:21 am

"Hey, calm down! Throwing a tantrum will only speed up your blood flow and cause the poison to have even greater effect. Also you might att-...darnit, too late."
Just as Morty had feared, a small creature wandered out of a nearby bush, obviously having just been woken up by the sudden racket.
This creature was a Petilil, and it did not appear to be too happy about the intruders disturbing its once peaceful slumber. Angrily it was shaking the leaves on its head, grumbling loudly.
"Uh...could you try to fight? I don't think I'd be of much help here..."
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry!   Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 3:41 am

"No problem. It's not like I'm the one with poisoning."
She simply tackled it and used snatch. Being rather hasty, she used quick attack to finish it off. The fastest battle in her life, but her mind was slowed down, so it actually took a couple of minutes. She flopped onto the ground, her stomach worse and her eyes burning out of their sockets. She was practically roast chicken, she was in such bad shape. She held the item within her claws tightly, obviously not going to release at command. It was impossible to rest, yet the cold hard ground seemed welcoming to her burning head and wings. Her fever was hot, as if it burned at touch, but she sat there like a sitting Psyduck, only with a worse headache.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry!   Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 5:11 pm

So that was how a battle looked like.
It certainly was a lot less flashy than the Inkay had expected.
But...was Sosio all right? What she was doing certainly didn't look healthy.
"Come on, get up! We can't stop now! You need to keep going!"
Lying down to rest might have been the best thing to do if one were to be poisoned in a controlled environment, but out in the open it was like signing one's own death warrant.
After all there were tons of feral predators lurking in this very forest, just waiting for an easy target such as the Fletchling.
Now where could that berry be?
The Flying type didn't look as if she'd be able to continue for much longer...
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry!   Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 5:36 pm

Sosio flopped onto her beak, revealing the item in her feet. It was a Pecha Berry.
Finally...
Upside down with her belly facing the sky, wings flayed across the ground, she twitched, unable to move her legs. She could barely function. Pain rippled through her body, her muscles sore, and her head pounding. It felt like everything in the world was screaming at her in unison. She was stiff, unmoving. She hoped Morty would help, and more importantly, that she would make it. She could feel her strength being drained from her, slowly fading out. She loosened her grip on the berry.
Take... Take it...
Help me now...
She didn't think she could take this pain any longer.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry!   Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 9:12 pm

Panicking, Morty's gaze was dartingin all directions at one.
Where could this Pecha Berry be?
They had to find it quickly, or...or else...
No, he wasn't allowed to think of that possibility!
They would just have to keep going!
But what were they supposed to do?
With the Fletchling in pain and the Inkay as inept as he was, there was not much they could possibly do...
No, Morty had to remain calm now.
He had to size up the situation...
What did the surroundings look like?
Trees...
More trees...
Grass...
Sosio with a Pecha Berry...
A bush...
Trees aga-WHAT?!
"W-where did you...how did you? Doesn't matter!"
Frantically the Psychic type rushed over towards his friend, basically shoving the fruit down her throat.
Suddenly the lights on the Dark type's body began to glow as Morty was channeling his psychic powers.
Using Reflect to create a barrier, the Inkay sealed up the esophagus of the Flying type, trying to ensure, that the Fletchling wouldn't accidentally vomit.
"Please work, please work...", he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry!   Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 10:17 pm

She caught a glimpse of Morty above her, who had taken the Pecha Berry and shoved it into her beak. She was startled, and before she could say anything, she felt something blocking her throat. She struggled and flailed uncomfortably, as her esophagus slid the berry down her throat. She sat there, resting awhile, laying still. Then she popped up, gasping for breath. She was still dizzy, but her other symptoms were stopping. She stretched her legs, kicking them quickly and retracting them. She flipped over, seeing the Pecha Forest as it should have been; without spiraling trees and clouded corners. She shook her head and turned around. She looked at Morty.
"I'm alive!"
She walked around in little circles around Inkay. She was so happy to feel normal again. She felt as if she had just been revived from a painful death.
"Thank you! Thank you SO much! I don't know how I could've done it without you!"
The only question was what to do now. And why had she received such a random poisoning?
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry!   Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:20 pm

Seeing Sosio well again, Morty made a jump into the air.
"We did it! You are okay! Woohoo!"
It was unbelievable. Even though the Fletchling had been horribly poisoned and Morty had no experiences regarding battle whatsoever, they had been able to prevent the catastrophe, that had been looming over their heads.
"Heh...I'm fairly certain you could have. I didn't really do much...or anything at all."
But how much eachof them had done wasn't important right now. What was important, was that Sosio was alive and well. But now another problem became apparent.
How would they get out of here again?
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry!   Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:26 pm

Sosio happily spiraled into the air, exhibiting her new-found strength. The pain was finally over. Morty exclaimed about her health, and responded to what she had said.
"Are you kidding? You were great! Now let's get out of here!"
She dove into the woods, ready to find a way out. The sunlight leaked through the trees, and the whole setting was beautiful, but it was time to leave. She turned around to speak to the Inkay.
"We could always use my Escape Orb... What about that?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry!   Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:38 pm

Even though he wasn't really convinced regarding the comment Sosio had made, Morty couldn't help but smile. Apparently he had been great. The Inkay couldn't see, how he contributed to this journey, but why shouldn't he accept the compliment?
"I think we should try to get out of here on our own first. We could always use it, should we run into trouble later, but for now it just seems to be a waste of an item if you ask me."
Hopefully they would not have to make use of the item. It could surely save someone from serious trouble, so using it now to spend less time walking seemed to be inefficient and not very thoughtful.
Also, who knew which amazing items they might find on their ay out of here?
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry!   Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:53 pm

Perhaps Morty was right. Sosio was being a little hasty. Besides, how far did they really have to go to reach the end? Meandering down every room, Sosio spent a little time to enjoy the forest now that she was well.
"You know, Morty, when I go back home, I really want to introduce you to my family."
She hoped the Psychic pokemon could tag along, and maybe she could bring all her friends, too. Pretty soon, she was going to travel to Alieron, join or make a team, and start her mail system down in Grassveil where everyone could use her shop. The thought excited her, but she always thinks too far ahead. She had a long way to go before she would even make it to the Flying-type town, and surely she would evolve by then. For now she had to focus on the task ahead: staying with Inkay and completing this dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry!   Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:27 pm

"Heh, thank you I guess. I'd love to meet them. I am sure they are great Pokémon."
Wow...he had only known the Fletchling for one day and she already wanted to introduce him to her family. Back home something like that would never have happened. But things had changed.
And thus far Morty was liking the change.
But now they had to get out of the forest.
Which way did they come from again?
Hopefully they wouldn't have to rely on that escape orb, but it was nice to know, that they had the option.
Well, they would just have to try.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry!   Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:55 pm

Sosio collected herself happily upon hearing Morty's thank-you, fluffing her feathers proudly and in a goofy manner as she smiled.
Friends were all that really mattered to her. She wanted as many as there was in the world. She wanted forever friends, cooperative companions, alleived allies. That was the best bet to making it through, and those with friends were nicer. She desired to be liked by many, and to be protected by those who cared. She especially trusted birds like her, for she had been abandoned by who she thought were her friends, but she still considers them her own. She must never forget old friends, because old friends could also be new friends.

Wandering through the woods, she foraged the forest for any last items. If she were to find another Escape Orb, using one wouldn't be a waste. After all, an Escape Orb frees all alliances from the dungeon. They would both end up in Grassveil. She explored, peering through trees and behind rocks. It looked almost as if she had lost something that she was desperate to find. She pressed her head to the ground, again trying her method, where she sensed a few items in opposite directions. She went forward, where there was a clearing and light beamed down. There was an item in the center, fitting for such a place, that she picked up and put away.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry!   Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 7:56 am

Morty followed his newest and first real friend through the forest.
The slight shade in the area had been a welcome relief from the rather hot sun at first, but it was starting to become slightly chilly now. Hopefully they would find the exit soon.
It were times like these, that Morty wished to be capable of flight. It would make so many thing s so much easier, but of course he would just have to remain confined to the ground.
Ah well, he would just have to make the most out of it.
And for now he would have to help Sosio with their search or they would certainly not be getting anywhere.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry!   Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:29 am

Sosio, now pleased with the apple she found, continued onwards. It became a little chilly, but it definitely wasn't as cold as Frozen Stream. She hopped alongside Morty, hoping they would get out of the forest together and soon. Sosio took out her Escape Orb.
It wouldn't be such a waste... I never use these things, anyway...
She looked to the Inkay for his consent.
"I just wanna get out of here. There's no need to continue."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry!   Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 9:25 pm

"Well, if you are sure about this, then go ahead. it is your item after all."
Morty was still against the descision of using the orb to escape the dungeon, but he wasn't one to decide that. If Sosio wanted to use it, then it was her choice to do so.
This forest was starting to get a bit monotonous anyway, so using the orb wouldn't be a complete waste.
But...what would they be doing afterwards? Well, they would have time to think about matters like these when the forest would finally be left behind them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry!   Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next