Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry!   Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 9:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

After Sosio found herself in a strange poisoning, she and Morty left to go find a Pecha Berry. She entered the small dungeon, glancing around at the surrounding trees, covered in Pecha Berries. The fletchling wasn't well enough to fly, and Inkay can't levitate any higher. It's not like they could just take them off the trees, anyway. They fall when they are fully ripened. It shouldn't take too long to find one, but they have to watch out for wild pokemon. As much as she loved forests, it was hard to enjoy the scenery as she embraced the pain in her stomach and covered it with her wing. She needed to keep her belly warm and her head cool. Although the Venusaurs back at home didn't experience poisoning, they knew a whole lot about poisoning. Sometimes they poisoned her by accident, and she learned a lot about how to deal with it.
We've gotta pay attention to every item. It should be easy to find a Pecha Berry, but afterwards it couldn't hurt to explore a little more. It would be a great way to train.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry!   Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:22 pm

She listened to his opinion, but she wasn't sure if there was a point in staying.
"I just wanna get back to town. There's a lot I still need to do... You see, I wanna set up a shop, and I've decided I want to go on a journey."
Ever since Sosio heard of Alieron and its guild, she wanted to go. A guild and town specifically for flying types; it was as if it was meant for her. She never really fit in, but now she would no matter what. She could just imagine all the other flying type friends she would make. It filled her with complete joy.
I want to set out soon, so I'm going to have to prepare.
She took out her Escape Orb.
"I don't really care if I'm being hasty. I need some rest after being sick, and I doubt I can get any down here."
Gripping her Orb, she focused on it, and it began to glow. With a flash, they teleported out of the dungeon. Morty was really nice to her, and she didn't want to risk him getting hurt by any wild pokemon if they stayed any longer. His lack of battle knowledge is pretty serious, and it was dangerous enough going there in the first place. Hopefully they would team up again soon.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry!   Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:30 pm

A flash of light filled Morty's vision before he could respond.
When he could finally see again, he found himself in the middle of Grassveil town.
How did these orbs work? Maybe it was possible to use their power at any time...it would surely be a great power.
"A shop? That sounds great! Maybe you coul-...ah, forget it."
Morty was just about to suggest asking his parents for financial support, when he remembered why he set out on this journey in the first place. To distance himself from them. To prove, that he could be great without them as well. Offering such a thing would defeat the purpose of it all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry!   Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hurry! Find a Pecha Berry!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3