Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

[Bleach RP] So much paperwork...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

[Bleach RP] So much paperwork... Empty
PostSubject: [Bleach RP] So much paperwork...   [Bleach RP] So much paperwork... EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:57 pm

Atshushi sighed as he sat within his office in the 5th Squad barracks. He had a mountain of paperwork sitting in front of him, and only a few of them had been filled out.
"Dammit, I never knew there would be this much paperwork. Why do I have to look at all of 5th Squad's reports? It's madness!" he complained to himself as he filled out a couple more pieces of paper. He then looked over at the clock, "Ayame-chan! Come in here for a moment!" he called out as he realized it was about to get dark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] So much paperwork...   [Bleach RP] So much paperwork... EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:07 pm

Ayame came into her Captains office, bringing in more paper work. Her Lutiniant's badge was hanging loosely around her left arm. "Yes Captain?" she asked. She had just gotten in from a small walk under the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] So much paperwork...   [Bleach RP] So much paperwork... EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:10 pm

"G-g-g..." Atshushi said, seeing the paperwork Ayame carried in. "I thought I told all of 5th squad to turn in their reports from yesterday's missions this morning," Atshushi said, already feeling like jumping out of the window behind him to get away from the paperwork.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] So much paperwork...   [Bleach RP] So much paperwork... EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:15 pm

"This is about the arrancar sightings in the World of the Living. Apparently it happened this morning. An Arrancar was spotted and several Shinigami, including our own, were severely injured." Ayame replied.

She sighed when she saw the Captain's face when he saw the paper work she was holding. "I'm afraid this can't wait till morning. I filled out a majority of it for you. They just need your signature."
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] So much paperwork...   [Bleach RP] So much paperwork... EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:22 pm

Atshushi sighed, "Damn, they just keep popping up, and according to the older captains, they're almost as powerful as those Espada they killed a century ago."
He looked back up at the clock, "Alright, let's see it, how are the men? They in 4th squad barracks?" he asked as he reached out for the paperwork. Though he did show concern, in his head he was secretly screaming in joy from Ayame already doing the paperwork for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] So much paperwork...   [Bleach RP] So much paperwork... EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:25 pm

Ayame handed the paper work over to Atshushi-sama, "They're all ok, just some cuts and bruising, but nothing major. Strange thing was there were these blue shards in the cuts."
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] So much paperwork...   [Bleach RP] So much paperwork... EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:43 pm

Atshushi nodded, not surprised, "Arrancar powers are as varied as our own. It could just be the residual trace of it. Have someone not insane from 12th squad take samples of the shards for testing," he said, signing the papers before handing them back to her. He then stood up and stretched.
"Well, I'm going out for a moment, I suppose you're going to join me only to try and get me back in here to finish the paperwork so come on," he said as he walked to the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] So much paperwork...   [Bleach RP] So much paperwork... EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:52 pm

Ayame chuckled, no one liked doing the paper work but, it had to be done. Taking the paper work she followed her captain out. "I'm already ahead of you sir." she replied holding a small clear back with a few of the light blue shards. "Shall we head on to Squad 12's Barracks?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] So much paperwork...   [Bleach RP] So much paperwork... EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:57 pm

Atshushi nodded, "I see, let's go on then, hopefully we'll avoid Kurotsuchi, he still wants to do experiments on me ever since he heard Raitoningu and Raimei's voices when I went into Bankai for my captain's test," he said, already making an escape plan in his head as the two headed outside.
"Man, look at this place...I don't remember 5th Squad barracks being this run down! Guess I'll need to call someone to fix this place up," he said, looking at all the cracks, water damage, and other problems with the buildings, "Captain Hinamori wouldn't have let this happen, guess I've still got some work to do before I can be as good a captain as her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] So much paperwork...   [Bleach RP] So much paperwork... EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:01 pm

"Just be yourself captain. As for Captain Kurotsuchi, I'll handle the escape plan. he gives me the creeps. Why is he still around?" Ayame asked.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] So much paperwork...   [Bleach RP] So much paperwork... EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:07 pm

"If I just be myself then we'll all end up being drunk pigs," Atshushi said jokingly, pulling out the Sake bottle hidden within his Haori, "Apparently he used his scientific knowledge to make himself turn into a gas or liquid when he's dealt a fatal blow, and he then reforms safely within his lab. I think that's why he was put in prison, and they only brought him back out cause his genius was needed again, he's been captain of 12th squad ever since," Atshushi said, "I'm sure he'll outlast us and every other soul hundreds of times over."
He began to slow down as the 12th squad barracks entrance came into view, "Hopefully he's too engrossed in some research to notice us," Atshushi said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] So much paperwork...   [Bleach RP] So much paperwork... EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:15 pm

Ayame giggled when her Captain pulled out the Sake. "Hopefully we won't have to see him. If we do, i'll make us a get away." she replied as the headed inside the building.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] So much paperwork...   [Bleach RP] So much paperwork... EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:01 pm

Atshushi shook his head, "Kurotsuchi may act insane, but he won't press us too much if we say no. He'll probably just tell me to stay alive until he gets to do his experiments," he said, laughing a bit.
"Anyways...Oy! Anybody here!? We found some weird stuff on some Shinigami who got attacked by an arrancar!" he yelled out.
Kurotsuchi and Nemu appeared before the two shinigami, "What's this? Have you come to agree to my experiments, Captain Atshushi?" the oddly dressed scientist said, a big golden grin on his face.
"Sadly not today, Kurotsuchi, though perhaps these will sate your curiosity a bit," Atshushi said, motioning for Ayame to hand him the vial with the shards inside, "As I said, these were found on the injuries of some Shinigami who were attacked by an arrancar. The more we learn about that arrancar, the better prepared we'll be able to kill it when we see it again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] So much paperwork...   [Bleach RP] So much paperwork... EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:36 pm

Ayame handed the vile over to Nemu, who bowed respectfully. "Thank you, we shall keep you informed when we know more." she said in a monotoned voice.

"Please take your time, these were the only few that could be found. It almost looks like stained glass." Ayame commented.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] So much paperwork...   [Bleach RP] So much paperwork... EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:47 pm

"Well, we'll be off, Captain Kurotsuchi, Lieutenant Nemu, have fun with the shards," Atshushi said as he turned around, sending off a small wave, "Come, Ayame, we still have a lot of paperwork to do."
"Yes, I suppose this may be interesting," Kurotsuchi said, taking the vial from Nemu and peering at it, "We'll make a report of it to Kyoraku later, I suppose you'll be there?"
"Maybe," Atshushi said, looking back at the other captain, "Why? It wasn't just my own men attacked by it, and just because Ayame had them retrieved, it doesn't mean much in what they are."
"No reason, though you, and the other captains, might be interested in the report," Kurotsuchi said, a wicked grin spreading across his face.
"You're insane, but right, I suppose we'll hear your report at the next captain's meeting, I suppose I'll have to bring Ayame with me when that happens," Atshushi said before using shunpo to disappear from the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] So much paperwork...   [Bleach RP] So much paperwork... Empty

Back to top Go down

[Bleach RP] So much paperwork...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next