Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Sickeningly Sweet Smell

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

A Sickeningly Sweet Smell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A Sickeningly Sweet Smell   A Sickeningly Sweet Smell - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Akuroma quietly walked into Pecha forest. Even if Ned the Nincada didn't have his amazing sense of smell, the Ralts would know exactly where to go. He turned twords the small bug type with his arms outstretched, "Welcome to Pecha Forest. It's also known as Trainee forest by a few pokemon, as this is where most new exploration teams come to train and complete their first missions," he explained. It seemed that nearly every tree in the forest had more pecha berries than leaves. Most weren't ripe yet, though, the smaller sickly green looking pecha berries would do nothing but leave a bitter taste in a pokemon's mouth until they matured.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: A Sickeningly Sweet Smell   A Sickeningly Sweet Smell - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:34 pm

"Uh, yeah, I guess.", the Nincada responded.
And silently he added a: "Anything it takes to get away from that...personality."
Why did the Ralts know this character?
And why did the Meowth appear to be this fond of the Psychic type?
One day Ned would figure out, how he managed to do that.
It would probably be a helpful tool to use.
But for now they had to get away and go training.
And that quickly, before the Normal type would be getting suspicious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Sickeningly Sweet Smell   A Sickeningly Sweet Smell - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:26 pm

Keyami rolled his eyes as the duo hurried away. As if someone of his caliber would be shaken off so easily! With a loud and obnoxious intake of breath, the Meowth began to sing. "oOOOOOH OFF TO EXPLORE ARCEUS KNOWS WHEEEEERE-" he paused. With a chuckle he muttered, "I'm a musical genius!" and then returned to singing nonsensical lyrics as he trailed along behind the Ralts and the Nincada. He stopped singing once again to take in the Ground type. "Y'know, I think I'll call you CWWDMFW," he announced with a nod before returning to crafting his song.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: A Sickeningly Sweet Smell   A Sickeningly Sweet Smell - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:37 am

"Ugh...we stayed with him too long, he won't leave us alone even if Arceus told him to now," Akuroma muttered under his breath, "We'll have to deal with him for a while until he gets bored of us."
He turned and looked at Keyami, "CWWDMFW? You really need to think of nicknames that are actual nicknames, not acronyms of how you see a Pokemon," Akuroma said before he noticed his face was stinging badly.
He touched his left cheek before wincing, "Gah, Ned, what's on my face that hurts so much?" he asked, unable to see the three deep scratches on his left cheek.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: A Sickeningly Sweet Smell   A Sickeningly Sweet Smell - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:18 pm

"Oh dear...we are screwed, aren't we?", Ned commented, his mind already playing the scenes of horror in front of his inner eye. They would never know a moment of peace, quiet and calm, tranquil serenity again.
They would be stuck with this blabbering creature of questionable mental capacity forever!
Sighing, the Bug type tried to focus on the here and now, ignoring the nickname the Meowth had given him.
It was just a word. Why should it bother him.
Now Akuroma had asked him a question, and unlike the Normal type he deserved to have that question answered.
As Ned turned around to get a better view of the situation, he could easily see the cause of the problem.
"It appears, that your face has been subjected to several surprisingly deep inscisions - scratches I assume. I find myself unable to deduce, who or what has caused them however."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sickeningly Sweet Smell   A Sickeningly Sweet Smell - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Sickeningly Sweet Smell
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3