Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Princess's Journey (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Princess's Journey (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:41 pm

The sky was clouded with barely any light allowing to pass through their thickness. The dark grey blanket obscured the view of the sun, and prevented any from seeing the dark mountains in the light. It was still clear to see where things were, one just could not see the brilliant blue sky or the round yellow sun. The sunlight was being blocked from reaching a place of darkness, Black Spear Mountain Range. The mountains seemed to be attempting to touch the clouds, their black daggers awaiting to touch down on the soft underbelly of the clouds.

All of this mattered not for a certain young rock type that wandered along the foot of the mountains. A bag was on her back, ready to consume any items she needed carrying, and a pendant of silver and blue knocked against her chest as she walked. The pendant seemed rather big for the tyrunt, but it was a sign of her heritage, and she would wear it always.

Victoria, her name was, came to a halt at the base of a rare tree. She had been wandering for days, and she was growing a bit weary. She had seen no sign of civilized life anywhere aside from her kingdom which she had left. She knew nothing of the probability that her parents might be going insane searching for her, only for her grandpa to lecture them on parenting once they stopped. The young tyrunt looked around, wondering where she should begin in her goal to become queen.

"Maybe some land claiming would do..." the Tyrunt wondered.

(open topic)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:42 pm

The dreadful, grey smog thickened, making it close to impossible to see anything 4 inches in front of you. Except for Rusty, he always had good eyesight in the dark. The Poochyena silently padded forward, his eyes squinted and the fog giving a gross, sticky feel on Rusty's pelt. Oh great, he thought miserably, wishing desperately for this fog to go away. He was at a base of a huge tree, but couldn't even see halfway up the trunk. He can't even find his way to Pecha Forest, not in this weather.
Panic starts setting in deep inside Rusty, his heart pounding faster as he looked around to see nothing but the unfamiliar. "Calm down..." he growled to himself, giving his head a slight shake and moving forward. He was here for items, not to get lost in some horrendous fog. Rusty stopped instantly as he heard rustling in the grass by some trees. He narrowed his bright yellow and red eyes that seemed to glow in the fog. He took a quiet stepped forward and narrowed his eyes further.
"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:51 pm

"Hello?"
The voice tore into the silence, but seemed to be just asking than scared. Victoria looked towards the source, behind the tree it was. The brown royal heir pokemon opened her jaws to speak, "Who's there?" she demanded, wanting answers of her own. She had figured that it was just another pokemon, but she wanted answers to this area. Who ruled it? Who lived around here? The tyrunt made her way closer to the noise, rounding the tree. Her amulet clinked slightly and she only saw the red of something's eyes. She wondered if this was some kind of monster, but she did not fear it. She was perfectly capable of defending herself thanks to her father's rough training sessions. The fog only showed her shape and perhaps a glint of her amulet if any light somehow reflected off of it through the thick fog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:20 am

Rusty stepped forward to the noise, keeping his nose high in the air just in case. Yes, there it was - the scent of a nearby pokemon. It wasn't too far away, so after a couple pawsteps he came face to face with a random Tyrunt, an amulet around the pokemon's next glinting, even in the deep, thick fog surrounding the two pokemon. Wow, that's shiny... the Poochyena thought and gave a slight shake of his head to get the thought away.
Rusty look up at the Tyrunt, looking fearless and staring at him. Could Rusty beat this Tyrunt if it attacked? Probably, since he knew Ice Fang. Unless, of course, this Tyrunt was insanely strong. Attacking back would most likely be a mistake in that case, he would probably end up running, confused in the swirling fog. "Hi..." he grunted. The Poochyena lowered his guard a bit, but still gave this Tyrunt an icy gaze. "What's a Tyrunt doing in a place like this?" he asked, knowing this was a stupid question.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:52 am

Victoria huffed, the nerve of this peasant calling her just a tyrunt. She was a princess for Arceus's sake, but she was a forgiving princess, so she allowed it to slide.
"I am not just a tyrunt, I am Victoria, subject!" she huffed at the poochyena, annoyance in her tone. The Tyrunt stood straight up, her massive jaws leveling above the poochyena's own jaws. Her bite would have been much worse than the poochyena's. Her confidence showed in her posture as she stared at the poochyena, keeping herself from outright glaring as to not make it obvious that she was peeved. Her mother had taught her that pokemon made mistakes, so it was their duty to forgive them for it when those times came.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:02 pm

Rusty stared at this seemingly self-centered Tyrunt. What did she say her name was? Victoria? Doesn't really matter at the moment, what mattered was why this Tyrunt called him a subject. Subject? he thought to himself, looking at Victoria with a threatening gaze. "Look... Victoria was your name?" he stepped forward, preparing to defend himself if this pokemon attacked. "I don't know who you are, and I honestly don't care, but don't call me your subject," he growled.
It seemed like it took forever, this small conversation. If you would even call it a conversation. But Rusty stood his ground, giving Victoria the most threatening growl he could, but not too loud. That'd seem like he'd be trying to hard. Really, all Rusty wanted to know is why this Tyrunt called him a subject. No one had ever spoke to Rusty like this before. But that's mostly because he has no friends except for little Nereza.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 8:28 pm

Oh? An unruly one? Victoria glared as the poochyena seemed to try to threaten her into thinking of him as an equal.
"I will call you as you are, a subject. A princess must call her lesser ones so, and nothing else, else she is not of the royal family at all. It's tradition and I desire for you to respect that!" she countered. The tyrunt huffed, her breath becoming slightly colder the longer the poochyena growled. The cold breath was an Ice Fang being prepared in case the poochyena decided to attack. If this disrespectful pooch wasn't going to respect her after the warning then she would make him respect her through terror. She would have preferred to try her mother's method first, kindness, but the pooch was enraging her, and her father's iron fist method seemed like it would be more effective at this point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 9:48 pm

"Princess?" he breathed with disbelief. "Oh, so she's a princess? Then let me bow down and do all your biddings," Rusty growled sarcastically, irritation starting to glow in his eyes. Seriously? Subject first. Then lesser one. This stupid, self-centered Tyrunt wasn't going to give up, apparently. He had to use force. This was usually Rusty's conclusion in tight situations, even though it's not always the best decision.
Rusty took another step forward, his foggy breath getting colder as rage started building up inside him. The poochyena was never good with his temper. "Call me a subject or 'lesser one' again, princess, and I promise I won't go easy on you." There was the threat he came up with in a matter of 10 seconds. It wasn't too bad, but he could've done better. Then the low growling from the back of his throat starting bubbling back up along with his rage.
He was ready to tackle this annoying Tyrunt and teach her a lesson with Ice Fang.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:41 am

That's it, the warning was done. The poochyena didn't take the warning and refused to accept her as queen. The Tyrunt gave a loud bellow and opened her maw to reveal iced daggers where her teeth had been. The royal heir pokemon charged forward, her jaw wide open and read to teach the pup a lesson of respect. Her father's method seemed like the only one that could work for her favor here. She would have to defeat the pup and earn respect through fear. She would have to make this pup fear her. She had never done this without her father's help, but she had heard enough of her father's rage from afar to be able to mimic it. The princess was mad, and she demanded the respect she felt she deserved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 4:59 pm

And there it was, the attack Rusty had been expecting. The Poochyena realized that this Tyrunt had a temper, and so did he. The two probably would've ended up fighting no matter what the scenario was, so he did the same. Charged forward with the chilling attack known as ice fang, but Rusty was obviously at a disadvantagel since this was a Tyrunt he was dealing with. Rusty is only a Poochyena roaming around the wild, so he had to change his tactic.
Rusty kept running and, at the last second, he sidestepped past Victoria, just barely dodging her, and he felt her icy breath run along his cheek for a quick second. This Tyrunt might actually beat him. Rusty whipped around, facing the angry Tyrunt, gazing at her. The Poochyena tried to look as menacing as he could, but on the inside his heart was skipping beats. Rusty took a deep breath and forced himself to start using an Ice Fang, his breath getting more chilling evey second.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:05 pm

The tyrunt came to a halt and turned around while unleashing a bellow, she paid no attention to the poochyena's expression. She didn't exactly like doing this fighting for respect thing, but it seemed to be necessary. The pooch needed to know his place. She remembered the words her father told her to remember if a time like this ever came: Who was born into a higher authority? Victoria. Who was the one destined to be queen? Victoria.
Then her mother's words came to mind...What will she do when the lesser ones end up hating her in her time of need? She would have no support from those who feared her, only hate.
Which method was she to use with this pooch!? She attempted to sort out the confusion as she stood there, glaring at the pooch with her icy jaw hanging open and her breath visible in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:01 pm

"So what's your next move?" Rusty demanded, trying to keep his voice from trembling. "Try me," the poochyena began, "I can dodge these all day." Rusty wasn't exactly trying to scare the Tyrunt or anything, just to get her to change tactics, like he did, so he wouldn't get beaten by this self-centered Tyrunt, or worse.
Plus, he really wanted to go on another adventure with Nereza.
Rusty stood in his one spot for what seemed like forever as the two pokemon stared at each other in hatred. For Rusty there was fear mixed in, but still hatred. "Is attacking an innocent pokemon really going to accomplish anything?" He growled. Here we go, he thought, fear setting in, while Victoria glared at him, certain he could feel the icy breath from 10 feet away.
All he could do now was be ready, and wonder if Victoria was going to have a change of heart.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:20 pm

"Is attacking an innocent pokemon really going to accomplish anything?" The poochyena spoke.
Victoria stared at him as if he had said something extremely random, "What? I'm demanding respect, not attacking an innocent! My father said that if someone threatens me or disrespects me I am to force them to knock it off and give respect!" she huffed. Her amulet seemed to shine a bit less in the fog with her words, the tyrunt paid no attention to it, not being able to see it.
"One of Royal Birth is not to let their subjects over throw her else she shall be disowned and sentenced to death by those she protected," the Tyrunt quoted her father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:33 pm

Rusty stared at the Tyrunt, the expression starting to wash off his face a bit, giving a quizzical expression to Victoria. "One of Royal birth?" He repeated. But this didn't help at all, he just got even more confused. This Tyrunt was more mysterious by the second, and Rusty couldn't figure it out. He thought of what happened quickly, trying to make sense of this before the Tyrunt got even angrier. First, he found her with a shiny amulet, then she called him a subject and a lesser one, which seemed to get to Rusty in a bad way. Then she 'attacked', and called herself One of Royal Birth, and said she wasn't attacking? This was confusing and, to Rusty, seemed to take too long.
It sounded to him like she's calling herself a princess, or queen, or something.
Rusty decided it might just be easier to ask. Easier? Probably not, but there was a chance she'd tell him what was going on. "What do you mean by 'One of Royal Birth'?" He asked, his voice seeming to echo throughout the deep fog as it broke the silence. Rusty just hoped that this doesn't just get more and more confusing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:05 pm

"What do you mean by 'One of Royal Birth'?" the poochyena had said.
Victoria blinked, coming to the conclusion that this poochyena may not know of her royalty. She raised a brow as if she were a bit bemused and spoke in a neutral tone, "I'm a princess...my mother is a queen and my father a king. They wanted me to leave and start my own kingdom...do...do you not have a ruler of some sort? Or any knowledge of how a kingdom works?"
The tyrunt was confused herself, but her icy fangs had melted away as she called off her attack. She now understood why the poochyena had acted in such a way, he simply did not know he was SUPPOSED to act in a certain way! It was just a big misunderstanding! She would just have to educate the pooch, and she would be able to test out her mother's method of kindness!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Princess's Journey (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next