Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

We Must Be Insane

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

We Must Be Insane Empty
PostSubject: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:01 pm

Its seemed to be around late-afternoon by the time Tsukiakari and Gemini had reached Mt.Frostmeer. The two anti-heroes traveled far from the usual locations in search of some treasure and wealth, well that was the plan at least.

The two stood in front of a path starting up the mountain. "Well, I guess its only going to get more vertical from here" said Kari to the the purple imp with gems for eyes he called a friend.

"Well I hope that we can at least come out of this place a bit  wealthier and a bit stronger then when we entered. We must be insane for coming here for treasure" said Kari, the feline-canine hybrid with a blade protruding from his head as he started to walk up the path of the mountain full of snow and hopefully for him, treasure.
Back to top Go down

We Must Be Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:19 am

The 2 foot tall goblin walked on Kari's right. He was just small enough to be lower then his canine/feline/whateveritish friend's horn. He has seen the mountain before, but only from afar. This was the first time actually traveling, and it was as cold as it looked like, if not colder. He shivered.

"And warmer," was all that he replied with. He held his arms close to him in a crossed fashion, almost rhythmically rubbing his arms with his palms. He might be a ghost type, but he was the 'living' variant of the ghosts, meaning that he wasn't a spirit and was sensitive to the temperature. He had nothing on other then his fur, which was thin itself.

It took them the entire day to travel to the mountain. It was gonna be dark soon and the 2 had minimum breaks on the way. Thankfully, Kari and Gem were used to being tired so they were only slightly fatigued. But they still had the entire mountain to march over. Even if we make it to the top, it'll be a hell of a ride to come back down without fainting, Gem thought. "We're gonna have to sleep here," pronounced Gem.
Back to top Go down

We Must Be Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:48 am

Kari continued walking, braving the cold as he went. Kari sighed "As long as we find a bit of shelter to hide us, I have no problem with it." Kari had only been to this mountain once before and that was a long while ago.

A cold gust of wind blew through the air sending a chilly feeling in Kari's spine "I just hope it doesn't snow too hard" Kari thought out loud as he continued trudging "I'm just glad for my decent amount of fur, I have no idea how you feel, Gem." Kari breathed out and saw the cloud of frozen water vapor leave his mouth, He knew this was going to be a long and eventful journey, he just hoped that he would not sense any danger along the way.
Back to top Go down

We Must Be Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:57 am

"Cold and numb in the fingers," Gem replied to the white beast walking next to him. He then forced his hands away from his torso and closed his fingers into a fist as fast as he could; they only closed at a third of the speed that they could when it was warm. His tendens where starting to freeze. He decides to force his fingers into a claw form so that he could fight in case they meet a wild pokemon.

'KILL HIM. SKIN HIM AND WEAR HIS FUR,' Gem heard himself think, well, more like he heard that in his head. Gem slapped his cheeks with his palms, trying to clear his mind from the voice. His schizophrenia was really annoying and it gets hard to control 'himself' sometimes. He was 'holding on' right now, but sometimes Duplex (the name that Gem has given to the 'voice') gets the better of him.
Back to top Go down

We Must Be Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:39 am

Kari kept walking, all he could think of was walking, he heard the crisp crunch of snow under his paws and the loud crunch of ice. The snow hit is face and he just shrugged it off. Kari knew that this was a huge gamble of time and effort, but he didn't care, he knew that many things could go wrong, but he ignored them because his mind was set.

Kari's eyes shifted over to Gem who seemed to him to be going into a state of freezing. "Are you okay Gem? I don't want you to get hypothermia, now." he said with a bit of worry in his voice. "You seem to be clenching up"

Last edited by Tsukiakari on Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Messed up a color command)
Back to top Go down

We Must Be Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:57 am

Gem looks up at his White furred friend, "Yeah, I'm fine." Gem places his arms behind his head and looks back at the path ahead of him. "But a fire wouldn't hurt." He muttered just lowed enough for Kari to hear.

He was happy that Tsu didn't notice that Duplex was starting to talk to him. Gem told Tsu about his schizophrenia just a few days after they met for the first time. Ever since, whenever Plex takes over Gem's body, Tsu would help out by holding him down till the 'phase' passes. But it was still embarrasing to whenever it happens.
Back to top Go down

We Must Be Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 3:11 am

Kari picked up on Gem's little side note."A fire, Eh? Well, you are going to have to start it, with me being on 4 legs and all" Kari said to Gem. "The most I could do is get a bit of wood for it." he said scouting around for and trees or sources of wood.

Kari felt a feeling of uncomfortability hit him like a punch to the stomach. Ugh, Not this feeling again, Please don't let anything bad happen, not now. Kari thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

We Must Be Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 3:50 am

Gem decided to look around for a place to stay for the night. After a few seconds of silent walking, he saw a small side path leading to a small clearing.

Gem pointed with his arm (fingers are to hard to point). "Up there, do you see the opening to the side of the route?" Gem said. He couldn't see the size of the clearing well behind the trees, but he cou"KILL HIM, KILL HIM!"ld estimate that it was roughly 2 by 3 meters wide.
Back to top Go down

We Must Be Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:19 am

Kari looked to where Gem was pointing and said in excitement "Oh! Awesome, That's a lot of looking around we don't have to do. Come on lets go" Kari started to pick up the pace with his walking, wanting to get there faster. But still he had that feeling inside him, a feeling of worry and anxiety, one he couldn't control Please, Please pass. I hate this feeling and everything about it. Kari thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

We Must Be Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:53 am

Gem started to follow Kari's fast 'GOOD, YOU CAN FLANK HIM. TAKE OUT HIS HIND LEGS AND HE'LL BE IMMOBLE' pace. Once they made it to the clearing, Gem picked uo to twigs that didn't look completely frozen and said, "Why don't you go find some fire wood, I'll try to start a fire with these."

He then plotted down on the ground and started to rub the two sticks together.
Back to top Go down

We Must Be Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:39 am

"Okay, Will do. said Kari. Kari looked around until he spotted a lone tree "Oh, Well ain't this convenient" Kari thought out loud.

Kari ran over to the medium sized pine tree and looked at it for a bit. He thought about ways of getting wood from it and eventually he thought of the brilliant idea of just cutting the whole tree down. Kari reared his head back and the blade on his head glowed with energy and with one large lunge and stride the blade went straight through the tree. The tree fell down with a very large crash. Kari yelled to Gem "Don't worry! I got it! But in the back of his mind all he could feel was worry.

Last edited by Tsukiakari on Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I hate typos)
Back to top Go down

We Must Be Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:15 am

Gem looked up at the sound of a large crash. As it turns out, my friend can't even collect fire wood corectly. Gem face palms, not noticing the stick in his hand, and whacks his head with it. Da"JUST KILL HIM, HE IS TO IDIODIC TO DO EVEN THE MOST SIMPLEST THINGS DONE"mn, that kinda hurt. He got up and walked closer to Kari and mumbles, "You had one job," once he got earshot to his partner, he enlightens Tsu with, "In order to start a fire, we need kindle, like twigs, leaves, and branches. NOT WHOLE TREES!" Gem was getting VERY aggitated.
Back to top Go down

We Must Be Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:43 am

Kari started to get aggravated as well, he clenched his teeth"Oh, I'm sorry I think that breaking branches off of a tree would be a hell of a lot easier if I can reach them." replied Kari in a snarky tone. "At least I was doing something productive rather than hitting two sticks together, hoping that a fire will start." Kari could feel enough heat to burn the snow he was standing on. I really shouldn't start feuds, but I was doing the right thing even if he doesn't appreciate it. Kari thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

We Must Be Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:47 pm

Gem's innitial reaction was to shout back, but before'KILL HIM, YOU DON'T NEED HIM' he could reply, he noticed that Plex was starting to get the better of him. He took a deep breath and slapped his cheeks again, and again forgetting about the sticks in his hands.

"Ow. Tsu, I'm sorry about my atitude, I'm... not totally myself right now, please forgive me." Gem was trying to hold "HE WON'T FORGIVE YOU, KILL HIM." himself together. He desided to complement his friend so that the tension would calm down. "Also, the idea of cutting down a tree in order to take its leaves and branches was genuis."
Back to top Go down

We Must Be Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:47 pm

Kari sighed "Thank you, I'm glad you see what I was trying to do." he replied. "Lets just get back to doing what we are doing, The sooner we get a fire to keep warm, the better."

Without another word Kari stepped on the joints of several branches to snap them off the tree and started carrying them over to the clearing in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We Must Be Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane Empty

Back to top Go down

We Must Be Insane
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next