Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Teleport to an even worse place ===>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

Teleport to an even worse place ===> Empty
PostSubject: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:00 am

The white blase of energy took the two somewhere else just before they would have been crushed by the cave collapsing. The cave they were in now was... Darker, higher up, and part of the same mountain. The light from the teleport faded, but one thing was for sure, you could barely see a thing. Abra seldom used their eyes anyway, so he could sense where he was going, Acro on the other hand seemed to be a little less lucky. It seemed the cave was at a slope, and it definitely had a down... and down was definitely the way. The one upside was that this cave seemed much more stable than the last, and it wouldn't be collapsing any time soon. "Acro, Acro are you okay?"

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:09 am

"I-I'm fine! I think..." Acro looked ahead into nothing but darkness. "I-I can't see anything though!" he panicked a bit. He wasn't able to see the layout of the cave from the flash, because he had been looking right at the abra when they were being teleported. He looked about and looked into his bag, his escape orb was missing! He felt around the bag in terror of the bag and found it at the very bottom. He sighed in relief and put it more towards the top if they needed fast access to it. He also remembered that he had iron thorn and tm from earlier in there. He wondered if he could sell it for some big poke.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:24 am

"Okay. I can feel where the walls are, I recommend you keep a hand and follow the walls. And why not, let's follow the slope down." Leif began walking, intentionally making loud steps as he walked to let Acro know where he was. Suddenly, an idea struck him. The wall his hand was running along sounded... thin. Very much so. "HHHRAAH!" With a double-fist-ed ice punch he smashed through the wall, letting a small beam of light in and revealing the nearest stretch of the cave. Off the light glinted a couple of things... One less exciting than the other.

This dice is not existing.

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:34 am

Acro found himself blinded once more by the light, "AH!" he cried. He shielded his eyes with his wings and waited until his eyes were more adjusted to the light. He squinted at the figure, unsure of what to make of it. What pokemon was that? It was still in the shadows and he couldn't see it, "Leif...What is that?" he said, a bit of fear in his voice. He couldn't tell if it was just a small pokemon or if it was a huge tyrannitar. His eyes finally adjusted to see...
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 am

Off in the distance... it was... Leif certainly didn't feel it dangerous. No, it was a Sableye holding an escape orb. But in the light Leif and Acro must have looked different as the Sableye leaped and shouted, "GET AWAY FROM ME GOLEM!" It leaped and tried to use a fury swiped, but an ice cold fist to the gut seemed to stop it. It almost looked like it was going to cry and use the escape orb before it saw what pokemon it was, at which point it simply ran up the cave. Leif looked at Acro, "Well, that was strange..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 2:18 am

"Yeah it was, too bad it found the orb first. Those things are useful when there's a huge emergency. Luckily, i have a spare" He patted his bag. Acro looked at the light and poked his small head out the peep hole. To find that the hole had been made on the side of a cliff, "Well, no going down that way...we'll have to find a way down through the tunnels...and it looks like we're pretty high up too." The Archen was a little excited though, this was just another story to tell his partner Flint about! He loved to tell stories about his previous encounters with friendly pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:03 am

"Hmm... Yeah, kind of odd though. Don't you think it seemed scared? It was on edge and I don't think it was intending to go up the mountain like it did... What could be down there that's so dangerous?" There was a brief silence, Leif scouted on a short ways ahead, found another hollow spot towards the top corner of the cave, and punched out another light hole. After repeating this a few times a decent length was now generously illuminated. "Great, let's start moving."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:12 am

Acro nodded. He thought he heard (reference time!) the sound of screaming rage and demanding to be let go along with song like "Nope Nope!"s more up the mountain, but they soon stopped and he thought it was just his imagination. He continued along after thanking the abra for making the holes in the walls so light could pour in and allow them some type of vision. He looked around and thought he saw something in the crevice of a rock, and ran over to it to find nothing, it was just a glowing fungus. He returned to the abra in disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:16 am

The Abra, out of a lapse in thought, sensed a hollow point in the floor. "AUUGH!" Thoughtlessly a hearty ice punch sent him barreling into a pit. Not a large pit, but nonetheless a few painful feet deep. "That was some fall... oww, I landed on something too. Wait... wait, no that wasn't a rock. What do we have here?" Leif stood to find something below him, glinting in his hands was. His heart raced, his thoughts thunder fast shocks racing, he held it up to the light. A thought occurred to him, maybe there were more of these... and... maybe... a pokemon put them there...

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:47 pm

When he returned to the abra, he had found that the pokemon had somehow managed to either dig a deep hole in an astonishing amount of time, or had fallen into a pit fall trap. Acro called out to the abra, "Are you OK?" with a bit of panic in his voice, he was concerned for the abra. He had been about to suggest a way out using his scarf as help when a figure knocked him aside. He screeched as he was knocked into a boulder and fell to the ground, he looked up in search of his attacker.

(Sorry it's short |D)
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:27 am

A blowback orb
Pawniard
Graveler

And that was the position. Two pokemon, a hole in the wall, and a blowback orb in Leif's hands. This was the perfect opportunity, in fact more than perfect. With one good use of a blowback orb and an ice punch the two pokemon were sent barreling down outside onto a ledge. Perhaps a bit crude of a tactic, but it saved Leif and Acro the immense pain of fighting another two on two battle. The two continued down until something strange, the floor sloped up... in two directions. What the heck? Where was the way down? And more importantly... which path to take? Keep forward, heading upwards, or turn around, still upwards. "Uhh, Acro, I don't like the looks of this..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:33 am

"I don't either," Acro replied. He looked at the two slopes in confusion, If only one of us knew dig, we would be able to just dig our way out of here... he walked ahead up the forward slope and saw that it continued upwards, "This is confusing, maybe we're going to wrong way?" he asked. He wondered if the abra could use it's psychic powers to tell which way is up and which way is down, then thought of himself as stupid. If that could be done then the abra would've already done it right? He looked to the abra and gave a shrug, unable to do or say a thing. He continued on ahead a bit more to see that the slope declined a bit, but he couldn't see if it went back up again. He returned to the abra and reported what he witnessed.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:46 am

"I... I don't know. I can't sense where it goes. How is this possible? Caves go down right? Wait..." Leif slid his hand on the floor. "Something isn't right here." He moved his hand up to the wall. "This whole portion of the cave. All of the walls are breakable. This part of the floor. This can't be..." Leif punched through a wall, but there was nothing but darkness. It was another tunnel. "Okay, don't panic but I think we may be in more of a tunnel than a cave, and I'm pretty sure it was made by Graveler. Look. All the walls are rounded off..."

Leif heard something, a great number of pokemon. They were coming from the new part of the cave, where the shablyeye was running from. earlier. "Oh this is not good. This is very very bad. I think the graveler will be coming through the whole system here. Jump through here with me"

Leif leaped into the other cave he just broke into. "Everything here seems... I think we made it to the main portion of this cave! Look, it leads down!" Leif ran through the vast area, not realizing it was too dark for his "rescuer," and there were no walls he sensed that would reveal light. "Hang on. Look at this crevice. There's something in here... I hope it's not some pokemon's..."

Last edited by Vulpes on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:54 am

"Tm Shadow ball?" Acro asked, he had followed Leif(or Felix?) to their current spot with ease. He trusted the Abra, and lucky for them no pokemon were around, guarding the item. Which only made things easier for them. He tilted his head a bit, "Can't you learn that?" he asked. He then noticed that in this area was where the glowing mushrooms inhabited more frequently. Their faint green glow light up the monstrously sized cavern, which fascinated him a bit. He always loved this part about adventures, the amazing sights you get to see that pokemon wouldn't normally see. He had the feeling of deja vu though, like he had thought the same thought twice without remembering thinking the first thought.

He then clicked together the obvious, "That move's attack power would be raised with that special band we found earlier!"
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:05 am

(sorry, tis Leif, edited, juggling a few RPs and I get mixed up with names haha xD)

"Y-yeah! I can learn this... but... Wait, how do you work this thing? Now isn't the time wo worry about learning moves, we need to get out of here. You hold onto this for me. Hang on I think I saw something else." Leif threw the TM to Acro, searching for the other item. "Hang on I think I have it..."

A few pokemon came behind Leif as he grabbed the item. "I think that might be yours, that what you have there"

"AAH!" Leif ran, did a few short teleports, and found himself on a higher, safer gorund with the other item in hand.

"Give that back!" one of them shouted, with a very angered look in its eye.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> Empty

Back to top Go down

Teleport to an even worse place ===>
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next