Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Borein the Gligar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Adopting Borein the Gligar Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Borein the Gligar   Adopting Borein the Gligar EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:39 pm

» Name: Borein (Bo) the Gligar
» Gender: Male
» Species: Gligar #207
» Affiliation/Rank: Guild Member of Team Turquoise Trinity

» Why do you want to adopt them?: Well because I ship him and Ever like FedEx /shot I love his character. He's like an extreme foil to Ever my first character, seeing how he's pretty chatterboxy and outgoing, while Ever is extremely shy and quiet, so he seems like a fun refreshing character to rp as.

» Sample of roleplay: A purple shadow flew...no glided overhead, barely making a sound. It was quite graceful, quite delicate, and one couldn't help watching if they happened to spot the dot in the air...until it tried to make a sharp turn.

"OW!" Bo shouted as his tail hit a tree. Quickly inspecting the claw-like grip he began to mumble, "I guess I should practice a bit more on my turns..Hmm I wonder how Team Truck..Turquoise (?) Trinity is doing." He began to muse, quickly landing in the tree before pulling out from his satchel a faded map, "I should be in Grassveil very soon, unless I took a wrong turn." He stuffed the paper back into his back, then spread his wings again, taking off and soaring into the air. Getting into a comfortable glide, he soon made great speed across the various trees. Finally, the patches of trees broke to find a familiar looking place, one which the Gligar often called home. As a tall building broke among the rest, Bo couldn't help but smile more. After a long time, I am home, and it's time for Team Truckoise Trinity to become three again.

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t450-up-for-adoption-borein-the-gligar
» Levels of existing characters:
Ever the Oshawott: Level 10

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Adopting Borein the Gligar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Borein the Gligar   Adopting Borein the Gligar EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:34 am

Note: Have Fun! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down

Adopting Borein the Gligar
Page 1 of 1