Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Kingdom rp!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Kingdom rp!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Alright to keep this rp to only one topic everyone needs to say where they are in there post for example will be my post here in a second, now what everyone needs to do now is have contact with a shadow. Be hanging out in groups and have a shadow character interfere it doesn't have to be the shadow char of someone that's there either. Now the shadow character should not fight or do anyone major harm just do something to freak the characters out. Now for my post.

Blue kingdom royal palace

Zash looked out over the balcony of the palace out onto his Kingdom which was busily working. Zash sighed. " your there right Ten?" He called knowing his trusted protector would be guarding him. " You know times of peace are great but really boring for the people in charge." He sighed resting his chin in his palm. his elbow rested on the rail of the balcony.

Last edited by zashonfire on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:36 am

" Yes good bye ten." Zash tried to get out before she left he turned back to the newly introduced Erifnhsaz. He looked questioningly at her.
"what?" She asked mirroring his look back at him.
" How do you spell your name?" Zash had a sneaky suspicion it was his own backwards, he knew this because even though he was a king he was also a child and spelling your name backwards was things children sometimes did for no apparent reason.
" My my your a fast one Boy King." She commented actually impressed at how fast Zash had figured out the scheme behind her name. This may turn into something fun after all. She thought to herself as she twirled her hair with her finger. " Your right my name is yours spelled backwards." She confirmed.
Zash was caught off guard by her bluntly answering the question he had not asked. Was it that obvious what I was thinking? He wondered. Then he had the thought that she could read his mind but found that ridiculous.
" Hey since you asked a question I have one for you." She told him and Zash nodded as though to say he would answer. " Are you a good king?"
Zash ran a hand threw his hair a look of puzzlement on his face.He looked off into the distance of his kingdom thinking deeply. " I'm not sure I can answer that." He replied sadly.
"really?" She replied not believing Zash for a second." It should be easy!" She teased him.
" How!" Zash asked. He couldn't come up with the answer even if he looked at his kingdom seeing his people for hours on end.
" If you save me then you must be good!" She reasoned. Zash didn't even have time to wonder what she meant as she stopped hugging him and with a hard push sent him stumbling back the guard rail breaking, she too stumbled and fell off along with Zash. " save me!!" Squealed Erifnohsaz but it was more of a cry you heard from someone on a roller coaster then someone who's life was endanger. Zash hugged her close to him as they fell his eyes closed. Am, am I going to die here? He wondered unable to look at his last moments. But thankfully he was ale to hear as a Crash! sounded around him and his back slammed into something. He breathed heavy, Did did we die? He wondred too afraid to open his eyes.
" you can let go of me now, only if you want to." Erifnohsaz's voice snapped him out of hsi fear he slowly let her go and she got off of him and stood. " See your a good boy king!" She congratulated him still super happy. " It 's been fun Zash but now it's time for me to dash!" She said apologeticly as she rushed light footed out of the building they had landed in.
We landed inside a neighboring tower! Zash realized all of what had just happened just as she left. They had fell off the balcony and crashed threw the window into a close by tower that was why they hadn't died and Zash was only left with a sore back. He looked around to see where he was and knew exactly where he was. The stain glass windows were a dead give away he was in a church.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:06 am

Once Fox was prepared, she opened the portal that led to the human world within some unnamed shrine and took a breath before she descended. It had been quite a while since she had last beven to Earth, it could have easily been at least 100,000 years since her last visit. She wondered how much the world of mortals had changed since then. After exhaling, she stepped slowely into the portal of light and was enveloped by it, then it disapeered along with Fox.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:53 am

The Blue Jay leaped backwards off of the balcony as both Zash and Erifnohsaz plummeted downwards before crashing through the window. She hovered in the air for a moment before fluttering into the church. She flew a quick circle, checking that Zash was alright before she found herself a new perch to watch the proceedings.

She froze all of a sudden, her wings hanging limply at her sides as she comprehended what she had just sensed.
"Fox....?" she blinked quietly at the realisation. Her voice was more of of a chirrup than normal due to her current form of a bird, but she didn't particularly care. She ruffled her feathers and waited to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:47 am

After letting her anger out Tenshi flexed her hand as it began to throb. She walked out of her room and headed back to the balcany that was when she noticed Yuki scurrying towards her. Kneeling as he leapt into her hand he started squeking as if her was in a panic. Tenshi listened to his squeaks and gasped, "What?" she asked as she ran quickly back to the balcany. Zash-sama!
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:28 pm

Blue Kingdom: Streets

Zash slowly got up to his feet glass crunching under it as he did. Falling off of his balcony had seriously made him lost, even if he had probably came to this church before. He looked around himself he was on an upper floor of the church, after a few seconds of searching he found a stair well and proceeded downwards.He wondered if he could catch up to Erifnohsaz, he had a mountain of questions for her. Zash finally made his way out of the church looking both ways down the cobblestone street he didn't see anyone, he wasn't quite sure why he didn't want people to see him. After all he was king of the kingdom it wouldn't be THAT unusual.

Last edited by zashonfire on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Anton looked at the church entrance in shock, as his lord exited it in a roughed up state. "What..." He hadn't appeared to notice the second advisor (Which was understandable; he was in his peasant disguise), so Anton decided to try to grab his attention.
"My liege! What brings you here?" The young boy rushed up to his king, worried about his state. "Do you need assistance? I... Did you fall all the way here?!" It was then that he noticed the gaping hole in the church's roof (Which was clearly visible, even from outside).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:05 pm

Blue Kingdom: Streets/Balcany

Espada shook himself as he and the King fell.he remembered hopping onto the Kings shoulder before he started to fall into the Church. He squeaked in consern for Zash's well being.

Tenshi had made it to the balcany only to see know one there. With a growl and sigh she leapt off the balcany and into the next biulding.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:14 pm

Blue Kingdom: North Gate

Axineld walked into the north gate of the Blue Kingdom, "Alright lets see what jobs I can get." he said.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:43 am

Unnamed Shrine

Kcohsakip walked around the shrine, looking rather bored. She had nothing to do, and nowhere to go. So she had decided she might as well go someplace peaceful for a change, and found herself at the shrine. She layed down on her back, resting for a bit, and looked up at the sky, resting.

Pikashock was at the North Gate, making sure things were going alright. Of course, he was worried about Zash, hoping he didn't manage to break anything or set the Kingdom on fire. He looked over at the guy walking in, and thought he recognized him. "Hello, would you happen to be Anthony Davis?" He asked Axineld, curious.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:54 am

Zash looked over his shoulder back into the church where Anton had called from, and jumped at the sight on his shoulder sat one of Tenshi's beloved pet ninja rats. " Lord you scared me Espada." Zash said as he breathed and calmed down. He of course knew the rats all by name. He then turned to his second advisor only just realizing it was him." Anton!," He cried happy to see he hadn't fallen in with a random member of the kingdom praying." Yeah I did. Did you see a girl in a flowing dress and with no shoes run threw here?" He questioned urgently.

Blue Kingdom: North gate

Strolling out from the Church long before the boy king had gotten up off his bum and to the streets Erifnohsaz was already to the north plaza and out of that to the north gate just in tiem to see the last surviving member of the pink kingdom, along with the second in command for the very kingdom she had just entered. My my what a lucky day it is for me. She thought to herself as she stood just inbetween the two." No it's not Anthony Davis, far from it, this here is the last surviving member of a lost and forgotten place that doesn't really need to be mentioned by name after all it died in a pretty pathetic manner. " She informed Pika. " Most of the time in fact I wonder why he's still even alive and hasn't died under a rock already I mean he doesn't have anything here worth staying with anymore." She reasoned aloud.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:19 am

Blue Kingdom: Outskirts.

Fox suddenly appeared in the outskirts of what was now the Blue Kingdom with a burst of white
Light. She looked around casually, and then decided to make her way to the Castle walls themselves.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:11 pm

Blue Kingdom: Church

Jay finally sensed Fox's entire presence and took off again. She hovered in the church for a while longer before hurriedly flying away towards the outskirts of the kingdom.

Blue Kingdom: Outskirts

Jay fluttered through the blue kingdom before arriving on the outskirts. She found Fox as she was heading for the castle walls.

"Fox!" she chirruped, her voice taking on qualities of a bird's once more.

Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:59 am

Blue kingdom: Church

Tenshi landed softly to the ground with Yuki on her sholder. "Yuki scout ahead, come find me when you find Zash-sama." she said to the grey rat. With the twich of his tail Yuki took off into the town.

There was not much for Espada to do other than to stay by the Kings side. The white rat scanned the streets memorizing the sights. With his nose twitching cautiosly and ears moving to evry sound he would be ready for anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:32 am

"I'm alive because I need to find a proper student," Axineld said, "I am here to find a temporary job, nothing more nothing less." he said, "So if you don't mind I will be on my way." he then started to walk to the closest pub.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:36 am

Blue Kingdom:North Gate

Erif pouted as Axineld started to walk away. " Well your no fun at all." She looked disappointly at Axineld for a second longer before turning to Pika." OH and then there's you!" She said excitingly as though she had just found something she had lost." Pikashock the faithful well trained second in command, you've devoted your life to being the king instead of Zash yet you let him go right on ahead and rule. You could easily take the crown with the support of the people you just need to actually do it. IT's kind of pathetic when you think about it." She said pitafully towards pika.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom rp!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next