Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Kingdom rp!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Kingdom rp!  Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:04 am

Alright to keep this rp to only one topic everyone needs to say where they are in there post for example will be my post here in a second, now what everyone needs to do now is have contact with a shadow. Be hanging out in groups and have a shadow character interfere it doesn't have to be the shadow char of someone that's there either. Now the shadow character should not fight or do anyone major harm just do something to freak the characters out. Now for my post.

Blue kingdom royal palace

Zash looked out over the balcony of the palace out onto his Kingdom which was busily working. Zash sighed. " your there right Ten?" He called knowing his trusted protector would be guarding him. " You know times of peace are great but really boring for the people in charge." He sighed resting his chin in his palm. his elbow rested on the rail of the balcony.

Last edited by zashonfire on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Kingdom rp!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:26 am

Blue kingdom

Tenshi listened to her King from the roof. She looked at the vast kingdom as the sun was still high in the sky. While she was wearing her Assassion uniform she landed quietly behind King Zash bowing. "That may be true Zash-sama, but if there was no king than there would be chaos in the kingdom." she said quietly. She was thinking about her three pet rats that she was training to help her if she needed to go on missions. Espada an unusual white rat with green eyes was the one that had the speed, Yuki a grey rat with purple-grey eyes was one that could think his way out of a safty lock. Then there is Kyo a brown-orange rat with brown eyes was the one with the courage and strength. Though he had a temper you could count on him you have your back.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Kingdom rp!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:52 am

" I suppose that's right, I suppose." Zash repeated, he looked down and say a man carrying a bag of floor two tiny kids running around him in circles. One kid hit into the father's leg cause him to stumble and drop the bag which exploded and sent white powder everywhere. Zash laughed. It was lucky he could see that considering the castle was surrounded by towers which make it look like a very sharply pointed broom head if you looked from above.

" now now you shouldn't laugh at other's misfortune boy king." Said a cheerful voice from behind the pair. Zash stopped laughing, he hadn't requested anyone inside these quarters. He turned his head and sitting on the shoulder of a knight statue that lined large room was a girl wearing a flowing white dress with blonde hair and a brilliant smile.
Back to top Go down

Kingdom rp!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:59 am

Tenshi quickly spun around getting to her feet and raced towards the girl with her wrist blade out just barly touching her throat. "Who are you, how did you get passed the gaurds?" she asked with blazing eyes. Damn gaurds. They had better be at their posts and not out drinking. she thought with anger.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Kingdom rp!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:07 am

The Celestial Plain

FoxFireAlchemist, goddess of Logic and Alchemy, was watching down on Earth one particular day from her home in the Celestial Plain. She had done all the thinking she had wanted for the day and was now floundering in an unbearable state of crushing boredom. She decided it was time for another trip to earth and began to search the world for some interesting going-on's when she stumbled upon the plight of a King from the Blue Kingdom. She began to grin slightly as ideas on her to intervene and make things more lively started to poor into her head. A bored goddess could only mean trouble for humanity below, and as of now, trouble thy name is FoxFireAlchemist.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Kingdom rp!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:09 am

" Ouch that hurts!" Erifnohsaz complained like she was really in pain. " I just asked them to let me for a date with the Boy King, after all we're the same age." She commented winking to Zash who gulped his palms sweaty." Ten, yo- you can let off a bit." Zash informed her not sounding very kingly.
Back to top Go down

Kingdom rp!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:25 am

Tenshi growled, "Forgive me sire. I do not trust this girl, there should be no reason for the gaurds to let a mear girl pass the palace gates with out a solid reason." she said softly. Her eye's were blazing with the desire to protect her king. It was him that made her see the world differently.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Kingdom rp!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:40 am

Fox watched with interest as the scene unfolded and escalated in a matter of seconds. She began to feel a strong urge to return to earth and called for her fellow Goddesses. "HEY GUYS. COME CHECK THIS OUT." she practically screeched.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Kingdom rp!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:44 am

" It's okay after all it's your job." Zash forgave Ten he knew she was seriously dedicated to her job. Even though he though nothing of helping her get out of her mear killing, but she took it as a great deed and was now Zash's guard and he would be the first to say she was great at the job.
Erifnohsaz jumped down from the knight's shoulder as King Zash gave the order she scurried over to Zash and interlocked her arms with his hugging it close. " Thank you Zashy Washy." She thanked the king. " At least the boy king isn't a barbarian." She continued shooting an insult at Ten.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Kingdom rp!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:53 am

Unlike Fox, Jay had decided to actually come down from her perch to see what was happening. She did so in the form of a blue jay, using her magic to change her appearance.
Jay gently landed on the edge of the palace balcony, watching and observing. Her head tilted from side to side, much like the way a real bird would do.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

Kingdom rp!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Tenshi stiffened as the girl hugged the king and forced herself to relax. I'll have to keep a close eye on this girl but a closer eye on Zash-sama. she thought. She bowed once again, "Shall I get you anything, Zash-sama? Or for our guest?" she seethed talking about the girl.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Kingdom rp!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:38 pm

"Um no." Zash replied slightly fluster at this girl that had randomly entered into here and was now hanging all over him. Not only was she doing that but she was also sticking her tongue out at Tenshi which Zash didn't exactly know how to respond to considering he'd never have anyone show disrespect towards Tenshi of all people. After all she was held in high regards by almost everyone in the kingdom. " Who are you?"
She turned from facing Tenshi her tongue still out and looked at Zash. She pulled her tongue back in, with the most happy carefree voice Zash had ever heard she replied. " I'm the very darkest side of you so horribly warped and mangled that I'm no longer recognizable. In fact I've grow so much that I've become my own person!"
"Wha-what?" Was all Zash could manage not understanding a single word of what she had just said he blinked. After that getting his act together he corrected him. " I meant like what's your name."
" Oh silly Boy King you should have just asked! It's Erifnohsaz."

Last edited by zashonfire on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Kingdom rp!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:22 am

Fox frowned slightly when no one responded to her screeches. Figuring the other two had already gone down to earth on their own accord, she got up and prepared to leave.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Kingdom rp!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:26 am

Jay continued to watch the events unfolding. She fluttered onto a new perch as the people in front of her blocked her view of the whole scene. Ruffling her feathers, she wondered who on earth this Erifnohsaz person was.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

Kingdom rp!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:43 am

Tenshi listened in silance as the girl explained who she was. Her eyes widened for a split second and went back to normal before you could blink. Something didn't feel right on what she had said. Also this girl showed disrespect to her, the child was lucky that the king was there. "Excuse me for a moment." she said calmly as she got up and left the Balcany. Once out of earshot she knelt to the floor, "Espada keep an eye on Zash-sama." she whispered and walked into the hall. A white rat crawled out from a book shelf listening to the conversation; with a speed twice as fast as the average rat he climbed onto the statue knight. Tenshi was now in her room and closed the door quietly. No one could see her as she hung her head low shivering with anger. With a feirce yell she punched her wall, hard causing it to echo through out the halls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kingdom rp!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom rp!    Kingdom rp!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom rp!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next