Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Ace of Diamonds is here!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Ace of Diamonds is here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Ace of Diamonds is here!   The Ace of Diamonds is here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi, I'm Ace, also known as the Ace of Diamonds, or Ace D. House. What does the D stand for? D, it stands for D!

I like Pokemon, Death Note, Hetalia and Code Geass, I make mods for Fallout New Vegas(Fun mods, mods to add new weapons and quests, and mods to make the game harder), and I like RPs. I dislike Caesar's Legion, bad Naruto fanfics, and Onions. I am a writer and musician, and as my day job, I'm a cashier at the local supermarket.

My dream is to become Hokage! ...Not really. My dream is to go down in history as one of the greatest people ever. Also, to get rich, and live forever.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Diamonds is here!   The Ace of Diamonds is here! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:56 pm

Sorry for not posting in a while, I'd been PMing a lot. ...Using PMs a lot. ...I used the Personal Messages system on this forum.

Evvy, Your Purrloin character seems cool, and Savato, both of your characters seem cool, too. I would love to be on a team with you.

[small]I call dibs on being Team Leader![/small]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Diamonds is here!   The Ace of Diamonds is here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:15 pm

I'm back, and better than ever!
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Diamonds is here!   The Ace of Diamonds is here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 6:15 pm

Heh, welcome back, old friend!
We technically have a forum for this (Hint: It's this one (Link))
but nevertheless it is great to have you back here with us.
Hopefully you'll find a way onto the chatbox soon.
And if it still doesn't work - my PM inbox is always open. ^^
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Diamonds is here!   The Ace of Diamonds is here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 10:10 pm

Seems I came into this welcome party just as the pony lovefest started |D

Anyways, the name's Dracorexion, Draco or Dracorex for short. I also go by Rai, Aku, Kuroro, God of Sake, and some other names. Unlike the rest of the staff, or maybe just most, I think one or two are like me, I'm neutral about Ponies. Just not enough violence to sate my destructive behavior. I would tell ya all of meh characters, but I'm so focused on Akuroma the Kirlia atm that the rest of my characters are getting neglected.

However, if you wanna customize your treecko character, just go check out my accessory shop and dye shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Diamonds is here!   The Ace of Diamonds is here! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ace of Diamonds is here!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2