Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Ace of Diamonds is here!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Ace of Diamonds is here! Empty
PostSubject: The Ace of Diamonds is here!   The Ace of Diamonds is here! EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:07 pm

Hi, I'm Ace, also known as the Ace of Diamonds, or Ace D. House. What does the D stand for? D, it stands for D!

I like Pokemon, Death Note, Hetalia and Code Geass, I make mods for Fallout New Vegas(Fun mods, mods to add new weapons and quests, and mods to make the game harder), and I like RPs. I dislike Caesar's Legion, bad Naruto fanfics, and Onions. I am a writer and musician, and as my day job, I'm a cashier at the local supermarket.

My dream is to become Hokage! ...Not really. My dream is to go down in history as one of the greatest people ever. Also, to get rich, and live forever.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Diamonds is here!   The Ace of Diamonds is here! EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:44 pm

The Ace of Diamonds is here! Tumblr_mpp6qiazSW1s99dcoo1_400

Eyyyy! Name's Nocive, though I'd prefer to be referred to as Noci. Nice to meet'cha, Ace! Welcome to the forums, and as Head Secretary, feel free to ask me questions. Hope you have an awesomesauce time here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Diamonds is here!   The Ace of Diamonds is here! EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:10 pm

So does every other New Yorker. Your dream's ain't different bro.
Welcome! Call me Evvy, I just joined here yesterday, this place is fun-fun-fun so far! I already started RPing too. Once you get your character all set-up, maybe we can start an RP together? I hope you have fun here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Diamonds is here!   The Ace of Diamonds is here! EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 4:26 pm

Hey there! Nice to see another Death Note fan here. You can call me maybe Sage. You'll have a good time here I'm pretty sure of that. I'm not sure if I'll remember your name so could you write in here? The Ace of Diamonds is here! Th?id=H.4848581215257137&w=179&h=141&c=7&rs=1&pid=1
*Queue Evil Kira Laugh*
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Diamonds is here!   The Ace of Diamonds is here! EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:41 pm

Heya, hello and welcome to the site!
Hope you'll be having fun here!
Should there be anything you do not understand or would like to know, do not hesitate to ask!
As Head Board Updater, Moderator and NPC Team Leader I should be able to answer your questions.
See ya on the Chatbox!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Diamonds is here!   The Ace of Diamonds is here! EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:54 pm

Welcome to PMD!
The Ace of Diamonds is here! Tumblr_m010veyS7N1r6d6zoo1_500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Diamonds is here!   The Ace of Diamonds is here! EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:41 am

Wow, this is definitely the warmest welcome I've ever gotten on a RP Site! Even the staff members and new members are welcoming me! I already love this place.

MonkeySage wrote:
Hey there! Nice to see another Death Note fan here. You can call me maybe Sage. You'll have a good time here I'm pretty sure of that. I'm not sure if I'll remember your name so could you write in here? The Ace of Diamonds is here! Th?id=H.4848581215257137&w=179&h=141&c=7&rs=1&pid=1
*Queue Evil Kira Laugh*
Absolutely, just pass that over to me... Don't worry, I have a pen.

Justin Bieber. 11AM GMT. Killed by many rabid fangirls who jump him, tear his clothes off, and then tear him to shreds and consume his flesh zombie-style.
Micki Minaj. 11AM. Dies of a heart Attack.
Chris Brown
Rhianna
Tiny Tempah
Connor Maynard
All of the other modern musicians who are killing music.

-Evil Grin- Yes... I will kill all of the bad musicians... and I will be the god of this new world! A world with good music!
Ryuk: But Ace... do that, and the only bad musician left will be you.
Ace: Hey! I can play anything! ...Except Bagpipes. ...And the Accordion.

---

I'm not sure if I should do this next part, since I really like this site, but I must do it, to prove that I can notice such things!

*Cue. A Queue of people wondered "Que?" when given their Cue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Diamonds is here!   The Ace of Diamonds is here! EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:01 am

Also:

I am also a Brony/Pegasister! My favourite ponies are Rainbow Dash, Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity and Pinkie Pie.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Diamonds is here!   The Ace of Diamonds is here! EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:17 pm

I...I love you already. Where have you been all my life?
We really need to meet up some time.
May the Royal Sisters bless you on your path.
Until then: ARRIVIDERCI!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Diamonds is here!   The Ace of Diamonds is here! EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:39 am

When I was a little filly, and the sun was going doooown...
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Diamonds is here!   The Ace of Diamonds is here! EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:37 pm

The other RP sites they would always make me frooooown...
I'd hide under my keyboard, from what I thought I saw,
but some guy said that wasn't the way to deal with RPing at aaaalll...

They said you've gotta' come on here,
come RP with uus.
You'll see, that we're much better,
so don't you go and disappear...

No, you don't!

So...

Come RP with us here!
And you'll have great fun here!
That I can gurantee!
Though I'm running out of lyrics here,
so I'll just continue singing!
Great, this verse is over!

And say all that great guys on the chatbox hello and tell them to RP with you and if you think, they are bad guys, then you've got another thing coming and your very presence on this site just makes you wanna have...

FUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Diamonds is here!   The Ace of Diamonds is here! EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:12 pm

I... I love it!

Now I just wish this 3ds(The one I use to access the internet) could handle a cbox. Or anything using flash. Or any decently-sized picture. Honestly, what is this thing good for, anyway?!

Besides allowing me to make posts in my bed, while snuggled up in my bed wrapped up in blankets like a Metapod, as I wear two xmas jumpers and a bath robe because I really dislike the cold, and I can't turn the heating up because heating is a waste of money and everyone should just wrap up warmer and flip the Spearow to those evil heating/energy companies.

Hey, Sav, who are your favourite ponies? Who is your least favourite pony in the Mane Six? And who is your least favourite pony outside of the Mane Six?

As for my RP character:
I had an idea for my character, a female Team Leader Treecko/Grovyle with a regular backpack, and a berry pouch. She and her family own a berry farm somewhere in some small forest(Or rather, they occupy those fields/trees and hoard the berries to themselves). She has the Ability Unburden and the Egg Move Natural Gift, and she uses it with her berries. She's loud, greedy, show-offy, and believes herself to be far better than she actually is. However, she's still a very competent strategist, tactician and leader, and she actually does care for the Pokemon under her command. She hates dumb Pokemon, wild Pokemon, Pokemon that won't listen to her plans, she's very wary and distrustful of ice-types, flying-types and fire-types(She has nothing against bugs), she hates being lied to, she loves money, and she absolutely despises strategists/tacticians who treat their Pokemon like disposable pawns to be sacrificed in plans to ensure victory.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Diamonds is here!   The Ace of Diamonds is here! EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:39 pm

Thank you very much, Ace!
Hope you'll get some decent internet accessing device to join us on the CB soon!
Your character sounds rather cool as well. I'm sure she'll be accepted quickly.
Once you have found other characters to form a team with (or decided to form a solo team), feel free to message me, as I am the one responsible for RPing the guildmaster and thus for handling the team signups on here.
Maybe we could RP together some time as well!
My character is a Gengar (back then a Gastly), who got shunned by society long ago, because they thought of him to be dangerous. He fled into the Pecha Forest, where he lived for a long, long time, defending himself against wild Pokémon and self-proclaimed heroes trying to defeat him.
(Backstory ends here, the est has developed while RPing) He grew weary of being alone and reluctantly went back to Grassveil Town, trying to sign up as a team to prove, that he wasn't evil. He met a young Bagon, who agreed to found a team with him. But as they stood in front of the guildmaster, the Bagon couldn't restrain herself anymore and fled in terror. The same happened with a Snorunt on a later attempt. (This is my excuse for the owners of these characters becoming inactive)
Obviously, he was quite depressed at that and retreated into the forest, where he later met an Absol and a Pikachu, who are his teammates now. He also made a few other friends on the way.
Still he doubts the truth of their friendship to the present day, always believing, that they'll run away as well one day.

In response to your MLP questions:
Favourite/Least Favourite Pony: I refuse to choose a favourite/unfavourite. I love all the ponies.
No, really. I am extremely indescisive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Diamonds is here!   The Ace of Diamonds is here! EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:46 am

Your character sounds cool.

Wait, you like ALL the ponies? Even freaking Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon? Or Snips and Snails? Or any of the other 'evil/loser' characters?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Diamonds is here!   The Ace of Diamonds is here! EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Sav doesn't discriminate.
A lot of people here likes ponies. So do I!~ My character is looking for a partner. Maybe if they get along maybe they can make their own team?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Diamonds is here!   The Ace of Diamonds is here! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ace of Diamonds is here!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next