Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS Empty
PostSubject: THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS   THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 3:17 pm

So~
Anybody hear about the mystical Remnant RP? No? Well then, either you're a newbie because it was from this spring, or you forgot about it... Or you never saw it. Which is sad. It was (or would have been) epic. And it was made before X and Y were announced (so probably before spring 2013) SO let's assume that X and Y didn't happen yet bacause I want to avoid spoilers (WOO-HOO, run-on sentence). I'm sorry for all of you who wanted to be the totally epic savior of Kalos who stopped the genocidal Team Flare., but YOU CAN STILL BE FROM KALOS AND HAVE KALOS POKEMON. Just... Just no spoilers, please.And without further delay, HERE is the old RP signups, and HERE is the old RP thread.

~One year after the events of B2/W2~

Most of the regions have shut down after the bombing of Unova's Challenge.

The majority of the Trainer population immigrated to Unova. It held dreams and promises, more challenges, more items, more Pokemon... The Gym Leaders of the other four regions were laid off.

Most of the leaders were in the City and the Forest near it when the bomb went off.

The Gym Leaders had grown bored with the PWT. They went to Black City and the White Forest that surrounded it to challenge... Well, to challenge Unova's Challenge. Then they struck.

Now, a year after the immigration and the bombing of the Challenge, the over-population of this region is astounding. There are people living in the Castelia Sewers, in Chargestone Cave, in Mount Twist, on the bridges... The Pokemon have been crowded into small reserves, each near the towns.

And then, there's the Remnant- the new evil team. THEY are the ones who bombed the Challenge. THEY are the ones who commited hese horrible crimes for the past year. And it seems that they run the region...

But a beacon shines in the darkness! There has been a prophecy, spoken of only among the Legendaries of the five regions, that seven heroes will come and defeat the enemy. They are skilled fighters and have come close to winning the Championship of their respective regions, if they did not already do so.

But some good things have happened. Ghetsis commited suicide in the asylum he was placed in. But then again, Red went missing...

THE TEMPLATE
Name:
Pokemon Team: (species name like Samurott, level, moves, Ability, held item, and shininess) (Don't be O-freaking-P. No Legendaries, as a user who was banned pointed this out in the old one. Sorry guys, they come along later in the story XD. Teams should be roundabouts level 50-60 at the most. If you have an Egg you can bump up one's level a bit... Please no OP level 80-somethings.)
Home Region: (will affect something later in the RP. SHOULD be a main-series region, but can be Almia, Orre, etc.)
Appearence: (pic OR text. Please place both in spoilers.)

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Pokemon Team:[/b]
[b]Home Region:[/b]
[b]Appearence:[/b]

ALERT! ALERT! We are no longer accepting more people to RP! Shadow, Evs, and Ches, please make your characters! The posting order is Bronze, Tenshi, Shadow, Evs, and Ches! I will make the RP thread when you've made your characters.

Last edited by bangbronze on Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:39 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Codiing fail as well as having Gen 6 Pokemon. A couple hours later~ DANGIT NO LEGENDS PEEPS)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS   THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:49 pm

Just a suggestion but you could enable people to have pokemon from Kalos, but say that the events of the games X and Y did not happen, since I know a lot of people are itching to be able to RP Kalos Pokemon.

I myself won't be joining the RP but I do think it's something that's worth considering for those who do intend to join.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS   THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 7:59 pm

Reserving a spot. I remember back when we said Ghestis killed himself with a pen xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS   THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:53 pm

Because all you will ever learn from Percy Jackson is that ballpoint pens are lethal. :D You remembered!

Name: Karen Shiro
Pokemon Team:

Species: Blaziken
Nickname: Chaka
Level: 62
Ability: Blaze
Held Item: N/A
Moves:
Blaze Kick
Sky Uppercut
Shadow Claw
Acrobatics

Species: Aerodactyl
Nickname: Arrow
Level: 60
Held Item: Rowap Berry
Ability: Rock Head
Moves:
Dragon Claw
Fly
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang

Species: Wailord
Nickname: Wailo
Ability: Water Veil
Held Item: Water Gem
Moves:
Aqua Veil
Bounce
Surf
Hydro Pump

Species: Gardevoir
Nickname: Samantha
Level: 57
Ability: Synchronize
Held Item: Wide Lens
Moves:
Charge Beam
Calm Mind
Psychic
Focus Blast

Species: Absol
Nickname: Au Revoir
Level: 56
Ability: Super Luck
Held Item: Expert Belt
Moves:
Slash
Night Slash
Psycho Cut
Ice Beam

Species: Ampharos
Nickname: Ampere
Level: 59
Ability: Static
Held Item: Jaboca Berry
Moves:
Thunderbolt
Signal Beam
Power Gem
Charge Beam

Home Region: Unova (all these Pokemon are available inside of Unova)
Appearence:
Spoiler:

Last edited by bangbronze on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...Codes are being stupid. *RAGEQUIT*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS   THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 3:44 pm

Name: Elena
Pokemon Team:
Species: Kricketune
Nickname: Tori
Ability: Swarm
Moves: Sing
Night Slash
X-Scissor
Aerial Ace
Held Item: Metronome

Species: Gyarados
Nickname: Tamashi
Ability: Itimidate
Moves: Ice Fang
Waterfall
Aqua Tail
Water Pulse(moves may change,still training)
Held Item: Mystic Water
Level: 39

Species: Raichu
Nickname: Enrique
Ability: Static
Moves:Thunder Punch
Shock Wave
Thunderbolt
Dig
Held Item: Magnet

Species: Roserade
Nickname: Elizabeth
Ability: Poison Point
Moves:Sludge Bomb
Giga Drain
Grass Knot
Magical Leaf
Held Item: Miracle Seed

Species: Rampardos
Nickname: Guetta
Ability: Mold Breaker
Moves: Rock Smash
Pursuit
Zen Headbutt
Surf
Held Item: King's Rock

Species: Infernape
Nickname: Starkk
Ability: Blaze
Moves: Shadow Claw
Close Combat
Flamethrower
Punishment
Held Item: Amulet Coin

Home Region: Sinnoh
Appearence:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Tenshineko on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS   THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 12:10 am

Hey, what's the level cap for all pokemon? I see people using mostly evolved pokemon and I don't want any Opness happening. I think you should be a bit more detailed about the rules of the RP. Once that has been set up I'll join. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS   THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 12:56 pm

May I join as well? Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS   THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 11:43 pm

Evvy~ RIGHT. GAH. *facepalms* Generally the level cap is relative. From Tenshi's Pokemon, something would tell me that her Gyarados is a relaltively new addition to her team. I remember in the old one how Vulp had a lavel 100 freaking absol, but he also had an EGG and all the rest were extremely low-leveled. See where I'm going with this? I'll add that in. :3 Thanks for pointing it out! Spot reserved for Ev.

Chespin~ Yes, yes you may.

Tenshi~ OH MY FREAKING ARCEUS! ONE OF THE ORIGINAL RPERS IS BACK! EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! YOU ISH AKSHEPTED!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS   THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:43 am

lol Thank you. And yes Tamashi is a new addition. I'll explain it maybe in the RP, I think we should have a limit to how many RPer's we should have. Like 3-5 maybe. Just saying and we need a posting order. And a time limit for how long we should wait for the next person to post. 48-72 hours(2-3 days)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS   THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:34 pm

XD so that would mean the max amount of slots is filled. We just need Ev, Ches, and Shadow to make their charas.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS   THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:32 am

Name: Samuel Ross

Pokemon Team:
Species: Sceptile
Nickname: Chase
Ability: Overgrow
Moves:
Leaf Storm
Focus Blast
Frenzy Plant
Dig
Held Item: None
Level: 61

Species: Flygon
Nickname: Mystic
Ability: Levitate
Moves:
Dig
Sandstorm
Fire Punch
Dragon Claw
Level: 55

Species: Espeon
Nickname: Felicity
Ability: Magic Bounce
Moves:
Psychic
Morning Sun
Calm Mind
Reflect
Level: 53

Species: Froslass
Nickname: Eira
Ability: Cursed Body
Moves:
Pain Split
Shadow Ball
Ice Beam
Double Team

Species: Tyrantrum (You said Kalos pokemon are okay, right?)
Nickname: George
Ability: Strong Jaw
Moves:
Dragon Claw
Stone Edge
Rock Polish
Crunch
Level: 41

Species: Houndoom
Nickname: Damon
Ability: Flash Fire
Moves:
Nasty Plot
Flamethrower
Inferno
Dark Pulse

Home Region: Hoenn

Appearence:
Spoiler:

(Quick question. Will battles and the way moves are used have to be exactly the same as in-game mechanics?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS   THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:24 pm

Name: Kevin Long

Pokemon Team:

Species: Marowak
Nickname: Janice
Ability: Rock Head
Moves:
Bonemerang
Flamethrower
Double Edge
Stone Edge
Held Item: Thick Club

Species: Abomasnow
Nickname: Fezzik
Level: 58
Ability: Snow Warning
Moves:
Blizzard
Wood Hammer
Rest
Earthquake
Held Item: Abomanite

Species: Honchkrow
Nickname: Allie
Level: 56
Ability: Super Luck
Moves:
Night Slash
Fly
Sucker Punch
Perish Song
Held Item: Razor Claw

Species: Wigglytuff
Nickname: Peony
Level: 50
Ability: Cute Charm
Moves:
Play Rough
Hyper Voice
Psychic
Return
Held Item: Soothe Bell

Species: Magnezone
Nickname: Click
Ability: Sturdy
Moves:
Discharge
Flash Cannon
Lock On
Zap Cannon

Species: Pyroar
Nickname: Pride
Level: 53
Ability: Rivalry
Moves:
Flamethrower
Endeavor
Will-O-Wisp
Crunch
Held Item: Focus Sash

Home Region: Unova
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS   THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 7:14 pm

Both of you, ACCEPTED! Yes, yes I did say that Kalos Pokemon are good to go. If Evs doesn't post by Friday afternoon I shall be forced to get another person in the RP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS   THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:01 pm

I'd be thrilled to join if that is ok (Assuming you haven't found someone else by now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS   THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 2:02 am

...Taking into account the fact that it is WAYYY past the Friday in question, yes, that is okay. The first of the two of you to submit an accepted character will be in the RP. Because I feel like gettin' this show on the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS   THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS Empty

Back to top Go down

THE REMNANT RP RE-BOOT (TRRPRB) SIGNUPS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next