Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Buizel Training, Sonic Style!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

Buizel Training, Sonic Style! Empty
PostSubject: Buizel Training, Sonic Style!   Buizel Training, Sonic Style! EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:26 pm

Tally peered down into the Obsidian Crevice with only a little fear. She couldn't see the bottom of it as it faded into pitch black darkness. Still, to try and dispel the rumors of the ravine being bottomless, the Buizel tossed a rock a little larger than her paws into the Crevice. She waited for a few seconds that seemed like hours, but eventually she was able to hear a very small sound. Whether or not it hit the bottom of the Obsidian Crevice or a ledge on the side of it was unknown, but the length of time it took for the rock to hit something made Tally think it reached the bottom.

The Buizel was here alone for a reason. She knew that Buizel's had a special ability to hover in midair using their tails like a propeller with practice. Her desire to become stronger had led her into deciding to figure out how to preform this flying feat. Tally composed herself, and began heading into the giant crack between the Black Mist Mountains known as the Obsidian Crevice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buizel Training, Sonic Style!   Buizel Training, Sonic Style! EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:25 pm

George walked along one of the many winding path of Obsidian Crevice. Last time he was here was with Acro, along with the team break up. It didn't seem to have an affect on him. He just kept on walking showing the only emotion of being tired. Er, maybe that isn't an emotion, well let me the terrible narrator correct myself. George felt fatigued. After walking for a few days, he finally reached the crevice. He needed to train, and he almost felt like all the training he needed was just given to him only by walking there.

While continuing on, George saw another buizel by the crevice. He knew buizels were never in this area, so he felt it must've been friendly. He quickly started running over to the buizel, hoping to make sure that it's friendly, possibly to form a friendship that could last until they both left. It's always a bit better to travel in groups.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Buizel Training, Sonic Style!   Buizel Training, Sonic Style! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:25 am

Tally heard pawsteps on the rocky ground. She quickly turned to face the sound, braced for battle. It was another Buizel, another of her kind. They weren't native to this area, and it was a coincidence that another one was here. Out of the hundreds of species of Pokemon put there, meeting anither one of your species was a rare occurence. She had only seen another Buizel ages ago, in one of the most awkward experiences of her life.

Lettung curiosity get to her, Tally asked, "Hello? Who're you?" as the stranger approached. She didn't quite recognise him as the very same Buizel from before from this distance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buizel Training, Sonic Style!   Buizel Training, Sonic Style! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:28 pm

George finally caught up to the other buizel to learn that 1.) She wasn't going to kill him, and 2.) She already knew he was there. "Oh, so you're friendly, phew. My name's George, who would you be?" George replied. He'd only come across a few buizels. Some were just swimming around in the ocean, while only one or two others he'd actually met and talked to. Worst case scenario, it's that one buizel from Monochrome ruins. That'd be a bit odd though. He thought to himself. He awaited the reply of the other buizel.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Buizel Training, Sonic Style!   Buizel Training, Sonic Style! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:33 pm

"George..." Tallulah repeated slowly. This Pokemon wasn't going to attack her, even though she was confident that she could of taken down the Buizel if it did. Still, the name this Buizel introduced himself by was awfully familiar....

"George," she repeated again. Memories flooded back to her of him, who was that very same Buizel from before. "George!" she repeated one last time. She had hoped to never see him again, but that apparently wasn't going to happen. Trying to sound calm and not angry or awkward (she was a little of both), Tally asked, "Remember me? Tally? From way back when?" The Buizel hoped this meeting wasn't going to be too awkward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buizel Training, Sonic Style!   Buizel Training, Sonic Style! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:48 pm

"Tally? Oh yes. Back from Monochrome Ruins..." George trailed off a bit near the end of the sentence and sort of froze. "Yeah... So how have you been?" He asked, the meeting was going to be awkward, he could feel it. So might as well try to make it less awkward. He waited for a reply before wondering what Tally was even doing here. "What are you doing here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Buizel Training, Sonic Style!   Buizel Training, Sonic Style! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:55 pm

Tally was sort of glad George remembered her, but sort of not at the same time. "Well, I've got a rescue team now. Team Tsunami, soon to be the best team out there!" she said. "How're you and, uh..." It took a second for Tally to remember the Archen's name back when they all first met. "...Acro? Is you're team doing well?" She held back on answering the other question just yet. Were there still hard feelings between them, she wondered. It was a little awkward for her, but the previous events didn't really bug her too much. Still, she figured that if she told him what he was doing, George would want to tag along. That would not be the best scenario. It was doable, but not what Tally hoped to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buizel Training, Sonic Style!   Buizel Training, Sonic Style! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:16 pm

"Well HIS team is doing well. I left a while back. I heard that they're white rank already. I also heard rumors he may be going insane. I left his team, then his next partner never showed up, and his third fell off the cliff. I feel a bit guilty about that." George replied. He shook his head to get those thoughts out. "Anyway, you never answered my question about why you're here." George said once more.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Buizel Training, Sonic Style!   Buizel Training, Sonic Style! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:29 am

Tally nodded at George's explanation, slightly surprised at this. Apparently, a lot had changed since they had seen each other last. The most surprising thing was that one of his partners had been thrown off a cliff. That sounded painful and traumatizing, watching a teammate go like that. If that were to happen to her current partner Kira, there was a high chance she'd go off the deep end, too! She hoped she'd never lose Kira like that. Although she preferred to work alone, Tally had no real problems with the Riolu.

"Well, uh...." Tally said, taking it all in. "I'm here to learn how to hover like the more experienced Buizel can. Y'know, by spinning their tails in just the right way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buizel Training, Sonic Style!   Buizel Training, Sonic Style! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:50 pm

"Hover in the air? Tally, that's an old fool's tale... That can get you killed, especially in a place like this." George said with a worried look. His feelings for Tally diminished LONG ago, but he still would feel worry for anyone. "You'd literally have to be have insane to even try it. I could understand messing around, maybe in the small pond, where water can break your fall. But here, the only thing breaking your fall will be a rock." George added. It really did seem like an insane idea to him. He thought that it'd be fun to try it, and succeed, but he was far too cautious at the moment to even look over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Buizel Training, Sonic Style!   Buizel Training, Sonic Style! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:20 pm

Tally rolled her eyes. George's points were all true, but the female Buizel wasn't going to be stopped by them. "I am fully aware of the danger. I chose this place to motivate me into getting it done faster. I believe higher risks means faster rewards. The small pond is for babies, and I know it!"

Tally didn't want to dwell on the Small Pond. She escaped from there and wasn't planning on coming back. There she was coddled and raised with Pokemon she loathed to call brothers, instead of living the life of adventure she always wanted. And coming here to learn how to fly was proof. Not only was she having an adventure, but she was having an adventure with extra risk! They'd never let her do that back here.

"Hey, why're you here anyway?" Tally asked, the question popping into her mind. "I've already stated it myself. Your turn."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buizel Training, Sonic Style!   Buizel Training, Sonic Style! EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:44 pm

"You realize you're calling Acro a baby then right? Also, me? Oh I'm just here stalking. Not much else." George joked. He knew he was likely to be dead by the end of the conversation, either he'd get the guts to actually try the hover technique, or Tally was gonna throw him off the edge herself for him saying that. Death by falling on rocks, or death by falling on rocks. He didn't have many options to not die, unless he bribed Tally to let him go. Even if he did, I doubt she'd like a mere 500 poke for the joy of throwing him off the edge.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Buizel Training, Sonic Style!   Buizel Training, Sonic Style! EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:59 pm

Tally smirked at George's comment about he and Acro being babies . "Well then, so be it." she said with a cocky shrug. "Also, I'm sure you're not here to stalk me. If you are...Well, let's just say there's a rock at the bottom with your name on it. I hope you're a fast learner." Tally crossed her arms. "I guess I should get going. I didn't come for idle chat. If you want to practice with me, come now. It's your choice, and unlike the rock I won't force you into it you make the wrong choice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buizel Training, Sonic Style!   Buizel Training, Sonic Style! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:23 am

"I guess I'll come anyway, a bit of training never hurt..." George said carefully, he pushed his luck a bit there, but it seemed Tally got a bit more hostile since the last time he's seen her. Then again, he was with Acro then, where if she killed him there went her chances, now nobody would know what happened to George except Tally. Just don't push your luck much more and you'll be fine. He thought to himself. He didn't want to end up dead today, but by the way he just acted, I guess he looked like he did.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Buizel Training, Sonic Style!   Buizel Training, Sonic Style! EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:20 pm

"Okay then," Tally replied simply. It looked like she had intimidated George, which was the point, but she was only joking. Tally considered George a friend, and if he got on her nerves she might consider doing what she had previously said, deep inside she knew she never would. She did mean business, though.

Tally stretched out, and flexed her tails. It probably looked a bit weird, but Tally believed it would help and make it seem more like an official training session, with warming up and the like. She didn't want to fail now, since she had someone working with her.

Now that she thought of it, the Buizel had no idea what she was doing. With George following along, she'd be the teacher.... The clueless substitute was definitely a name for it, though. She didn't want to die and had no plans to, but what if she made a fatal error and George ended up like she had threatened would happen to him? Tally wished she didn't offer the other Buizel to come with; she'd work better - and faster - alone.

To make it sound like she had a clue of what she was doing, Tally began walking along the sides of the ravine within the mountains, though at a safe distance from the edge. She waved George to follow, while saying "C'mon." Tally was looking for a good place to start, somewhere flat. The ground up here was rocky and bumpy, and Tally was careful to watch her step as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buizel Training, Sonic Style!   Buizel Training, Sonic Style! Empty

Back to top Go down

Buizel Training, Sonic Style!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next