Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Sonic RP (Revived)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Sonic RP (Revived) Empty
PostSubject: Sonic RP (Revived)   Sonic RP (Revived) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 1:42 pm

So... I had this dream. And when I woke up, I thought it would be the perfect RP. Since I had to kill the page once, the plot isn't going to be typed as precisely as the first time. So basically, Sonic, Shadow, Silver, and Scourge are put under the protection of a science association from the evil science association working for Eggman. The evil science lab have people that painted themselves Van Gogh style with balloons painted on aswell? (Don't ask me why that was in the dream, it just was.) So anyway, I added my OCs aswell because I can(EDIT: You can use your own OCs aswell.). All that are under the protection of the good science association are allowed to go anywhere on the grounds and throughout the city as long as they're secretive (in the city).
On to the OCs.

Shiko:
Spoiler:

Blade:
Spoiler:

Gravity:
Spoiler:

Lynetta:
Spoiler:

The list of roles is below:
Sonic: MoonDust (reserved for MoonDust, and MoonDust only)
Shadow: Rezikun (Reserved for Rezikun)
Silver: Rezikun (Reserved for Rezikun)
Scourge: Open
Amy Rose: Jeff (JeffMandM)
Big: Open
Cream: Open
Sally Acorn (because why not): Open
Bunny Rabbot D'Coolette: Open
Antoine D'Coolette: Open
Blaze: Open
Knuckles: Open
Tails: Jeff (JeffMandM)
Marine: Open
Jet: Open
Wave: Open
Storm: Open
Eggman: Open (MWAHAHAHAHHA! Didn't think I'd include him, did you?)
Razor The Shark: Open (He's from the comics... look it up -w-)
Vector: Open
Espio: Open
Charmy: Open
Rouge: Open
Blade: MoonDust
Gravity: Open
Lynetta: Open
Shiko: Open
OCs of Others:

Comment below which character you want by filling out this form:

Username:
Character(s) Wanted to RP as:
Have you read the entire post?: (Yes or No. No Maybes are needed.)
Roleplay Sample:

Just copy and paste that, fill it out before replying to this thread. Thank you.

P.S. I've edited it so you can be your own OCS. You may also have up to 2 roles.

Last edited by MoonDust on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Sonic RP (Revived) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic RP (Revived)   Sonic RP (Revived) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 1:59 pm

Username: JeffMandM (You can call me Jeff. lD)
Character(s) Wanted to RP as: Amy Rose and Miles "Tails" Prower
Have you read the entire post?: Yes
Roleplay Sample:

Tails
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Pre sonic adventure sample)
Somewhere in the mystic ruins, a small two tailed fox was working on his plane, the Tornado 2. "Just a few more adjustments..." He muttered to himself, tightening some bolts on the plane's underside. "There. Let's see if the thrusters work." He climbed into it, testing the plane's thrusters. The propeller spun rapidly and the thrusters began to start, but then the propeller fell off and the plane shut off. The kitsune sighed. "Well, looks like I forgot to tighten the propeller. And the thrusters didn't get much power. Perhaps I need another power source." So he went back to the drawing board. "When I get this working, Sonic's gonna be so amazed!"

Amy
~~~~~~~~~~
A cold night in Mobius. The silence almost was broken by a girl, the one that Sonic stays away from. She squealed with happiness, since a shop had dresses on sale, especially the formal elegant ones. "Sonic can't stay away when I've got this cute of a dress! I'm positive of it!" the girl said, and with that she walked in. Later, she walked out, ending up with more items than she planned to use. "Ahh, nothing like a shopping spree to brighten up your day." The girl said, and with that she headed back to her humble abode.

The girl was none other than Amy Rose, Sonic's presumed "girlfriend." Her first encounter with the blue blur was Sonic CD, while in Palmtree Panic, she grew attached to the hedgehog. Literally. She would cling onto him if he stopped. Then in Collision Chaos, she was kidnapped by Robotnik's own creation, Metal Sonic. After a while, she was rescued by Sonic at Stardust Speedway, where she clung onto him one last time before he went to save Little Planet. After Sonic CD, she's been his girlfriend. But after Sonic Advance 2, she got herself her own sidekick, a rabbit named Cream. Amy and Cream are best friends and always will be, but Amy's true love is Sonic, the one who keeps running away from her.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Sonic RP (Revived) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic RP (Revived)   Sonic RP (Revived) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:03 pm

Accepted! :D
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Sonic RP (Revived) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic RP (Revived)   Sonic RP (Revived) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:04 pm

sername: Rezikun
Character(s) Wanted to RP as: Shadow and Silver
Have you read the entire post?: Maybe/shot ya
Roleplay Sample: Sitting in a tube as two beings in front of me stare at me, one was black and the other a round scientist with strange facial hair. Behind them I see something two kids a blond haired girl and a black haired boy looking at the two of them but taking no notice the black being and scientist keep talking.

As they seem to come to a agreement the black being seems to disappear in a flash of green, I found this strange as I look at the scientist who seemed to of not notice my awakening as the glass tube I'm in starts to drain.

In a short second I'm on the ground standing, I fall on my hands and knees looking at my wrists a good bracelet could be seen on the gloved just above it. I slowly pick myself up wondering what was going to as I look at the scientist in front of me.

"Hello Shadow" was all he said as I stare at him not sure of what was going on. "Who are you?" I ask him as I stand up I fall slightly my strength seeming to not be able to hold myself up as I wait for a answer.

"I am Gerald robotnick" he says as I'm content with his answer as another question appears in my head in almost a second. "Why was I in there?" He asks as the scientist known as Gerald chuckled "you are my ultimate creation, Shadow the ultimate life form" he says as I am shocked at this.

All this knowledge in my head felt placed there I never learned any of this as I stare at my hand "the ultimate life form?" He says as the scientist nod.

Silver.
"I still can't believe this is the right thing to do" A silver hedgehog said while walking alongside a Purple cat. This hedgehog wore strange gloves and long boots while the purple cat wore a same color dress. "You heard him silver in order to save the future we need to find and kill the Iblis trigger." She said as they walked.

"I-i know but to kill one person in order to save the world. Is that really the right thing to do?" He asked her as the cat shrugs. "I don't know I want the future to be safe but you are right maybe there is another way around this." She said as she hit his shoulder. "Come on silver we have to save the future" she said as Silver smiled. "Ya you are right thanks Blaze" he said as they walked off.

"Sonic go" was all a black hedgehog with cold red eye's said to a blue one. "Shadow? What are you?" He asks as shadow looks at him "no time Faker go" he said as sonic gave a nod and his thumbs up as he left leaving Shadow and silver. "Why are you trying to stop me Mephilious?" He asks as shadow smirks. "I am shadow the hedgehog" he said as Silver got mad at him.

While fighting silver tried to hit shadow with a simple punch then found himself on the ground. "What the?" He asks as he looks at the emerald. "Well if you can do it" he said as he tries to strike him with the emerald. "Chaos control" they both yell out as a portal appears. "Follow me for the answer" shadow said as he jumped through.

Last edited by Rezikun on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Sonic RP (Revived) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic RP (Revived)   Sonic RP (Revived) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:13 pm

Accepted, Rezi owo

EDIT: Both characters accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sonic RP (Revived) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic RP (Revived)   Sonic RP (Revived) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonic RP (Revived)
Page 1 of 1