Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 7:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 10 Qehon90

Wow, would you look at that! Pictures, and the letters! They go up and down! Man, that's crazy. Technology is hip. Anyways, most of you know what you're here for. Puzzling machines, vast lands to explore, the skulls of mean baddies to bash in, and dress up. But a slim few of you who are reading this with your eyes holes who haven't encountered my topics before, well! Let me tell you, I've made some topics. (Here and Here. Read all of it and you get a bonus.) And this one will be rather similar. Well, other than the sick pictures I might do! Maybe. If I feel like it. Pro Tip: Probably not

If you're a veteran, you probably didn't read that at all, and skipped to the second paragraph knowing that all the good stuff is here, obviously. Get it together rookie. You guys know the drill, no cheats, the game is text based, and I need you to create a character and we'll be good to go.

Character Creation::

That's all folks. Now make a character, and let us begin.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:10 pm

>Takane: Look around the forest.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:12 pm

PCtRWCST:
>Check the pieces for anything of use.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:28 pm

Haruka> Use the Rock from before as a shield in hopes that the Biter will bite on it and break his teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:00 pm

Cody> 'You're Alouette. Right? Wist has been kidnapped. The game is not his game. It was taken over! GET OUT OF HERE AND TRY TO FIND THE OTHER PLAYERS-- YOU NEED TO SPREAD THE WORD.' cody says with urgency. 'I had to hack into the game-- I'll be a prime target for this imposter. It'll be safe with me, But it'll also be dangerous. It might be dangerous without me too. I only hacked in so i could get directly to you so i could share the news...Of which you might've deducted.' And he puts up his guard.
Pichu>Log off.What just..?
OOC: Oh god this is such hype
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:30 pm

Takane)
You look around the forest. At first you only find some trees and shrubbery, but eventually you make your way to the Forest Lake.

PCtRWCST)
You find some Sharp Glass and Circuitry.

Haruka)
You are fighting the Biter.

You use the Rock as a shield! +1 DR
The Biter tries to bite you with it's sharp teeth! 2 DMG
Biter {1} - 5/5 HP
Haruka {1} - 4/5 HP

Allouette & Cody)
You are fighting the Hackpolice.

Hackpolice 1 swings it's Baton at Cody. He can hear the crack of bone as the Baton hits his ribs.
Hackpolice 2 swings it's Baton at Cody. The thick piece of wood smashes against Cody's face. His front teeth are smashed. Cody can taste blood. There isn't any HP. The pain is real.

Hackpolice 1 {3} - 13/13 HP
Hackpolice 2 {3} - 13/13 HP
Alouette {1} - 5/5 HP
/Cody/ {?} - ?/? HP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:43 pm

Cody> Open up labtop. type in code.
Hackpolice.Vanish.
Cody> I'm done here. I gotta get out. Alou, Good luck.
Cody> Hack out. Get out of game, and turn on pichu.I need to get to wist in the real world, for i cant do anything in the game world.
Cody> As i get out,  Tell alou that i wish her her best of luck, and that she needs to spread the word.
Cody> Get into real world. Go to sleep-- You took quite a bit of damage.. And you need to get to wist's house-- find out who's really pulling the strings.
Pichu> Log in.
OOC: If my real life self died then i wouldnt be participating anymore since i'd be dead.
So i'll have cody just help from the backround, and go on his own little irl adventure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:53 pm

Cody)
Oh no no no. I think you're forgetting who's the gamemaster here. You see, your first mistake was putting yourself in my world. Here, I make the rules. No hacking, no godmode, not unless I allow it. So you aren't going to get out that easy.

You are fighting the Hackpolice.

Hackpolice 1 uses it's Hackcuffs on Cody. Hacking disabled.
Hackpolice 2 swings it's Baton at Cody. The Baton knocks Cody onto his feet.
Hackpolice 1 {3} - 13/13 HP
Hackpolice 2 {3} - 13/13 HP
Alouette {1} - 5/5 HP
/Cody/ {?} - ?/? HP
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Haruka> Bash the Biter in the mouth and hopefully 'shatter' some teeth.

(Edit+OOC: Omfg the Hack Police. Plus the puns. I'm so done *starts laughing in a corner*)

Last edited by Sakura on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:56 pm

PCtR:
>Take Sharp Glass and Circuitry
>Examine the ground where the desk was
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:59 pm

Cody> Take tool knife. Proceed to to take it and-- RUN THE HECK AWAY XD
Cody> Notice you had to log in using your labtop so if you turn your labtop off you should disconnect!
CODY> TURN OFF LABTOP

Last edited by Pichupichuuu on Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:03 pm

>Takane: Examine Forest Lake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 8:43 pm

Haruka)
You are fighting the Biter.

You swing the Rock at the Biter! CRITICAL 6 DMG
The Biter is defeated!

Rewards:

EXP [1,500], Biter Teeth [2]

PCtR)
You put the Sharp Glass & Circuitry in your inventory.
There is nothing of interest by the space where the desk was.

Cody)
Are you speaking about the laptop in the physical world? Well, if you'd like to head back there to turn it off, you could just hack your way out. Oh yes, those anti-hacking cuffs are keeping you from doing so, hmm?

Both of the Hackpolice take you by the arms. They drag you away, towards an office door.

Takane)
It's a simple, shallow lake from what you can tell, surrounded by the rest of the forest. On closer inspection, you can find what seems to be a laptop.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:00 pm

PCtR:
>Take the Carpet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:19 pm

PCtR)
You steal the carpet as well. The kitchen sink next?
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:38 pm

PCtR:
>Look for the kitchen sink because your Intelligence is too low to understand the phrase
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next