Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Sudden Collision

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Celestial

Celestial

Poké : 380

A Sudden Collision - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Sudden Collision   A Sudden Collision - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

A Sudden Collision - Page 2 Flamingtext_23179076332208651A Sudden Collision - Page 2 Flamingtext_23179080425838091
A Sudden Collision - Page 2 6eerma
A Skitty with a large, red velvet bow overone ear wandered through the forest. Felicity took in the fresh scent of Pecha berries and smiled to herself. Pecha berries are her favorite type of fruit. The sweet, pink fruits are rather nice to eat. So different from those disgusting, bitter Rawst berries. The kitten almost bumped into a tree while lost in her thoughts, and snapped out of her thoughts just in time to weave her way around it. Feli has been in this forest many, many times before, as a very small kitten. She was so fascinated by the nature, the towering trees. In fact, she still is. Only she knows every square inch of the forest now.

"I haven't been here in so long! Nothing has changed, though!" the feline Pokemon marveled. It's as if nothing ever changes, like she's in a time loop. A serene, calm, peaceful time loop. The Skitty smiled at the thought. "In fact, I bet my team is going to go on a few quests here." The thought made her pulse pick up. Her team. She almost couldn't believe it. Feli had just recently joined Team Rome, lead by Crash the Tyrogue. He seemed rather nice, with quite a bit of warmth in his smile. Then she heard a noise. It was a bit distant to figure out what it was. The Skitty's ears pricked up.
"Hello? Is anyone there?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Collision   A Sudden Collision - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:12 am

Kazuko was just about to start talking when a Petilil came out of nowhere tackling Kazuko out of nowhere, having him faceplant and landing ontop. In surprise, he uses a thundershock out of nowhere, shocking the petilil, sending some electric trough it. 'I can understand it's rabid but that is kinda annoying when you get tackled out of nowhere..' Kazuko said that and then looks back at the petilil, battle-ready.
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Collision   A Sudden Collision - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:09 am

The feline Pokemon flinched as the Pokemon attacked. Feli had never liked battles before. She just didn't get the point. Why not make peace instead? But this Pokemon is wild and rabid, and it wasn't going to leave without a fight. Besides, it's not as if Feli could back out. That would mark her as a coward, even though she really isn't. The Skitty blew a sigh, and stood next to Kazuko for battle.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Collision   A Sudden Collision - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:17 am

Neuron groaned. He was not a battle type either, however this is because he wastes his powerful psionics on such childish opponents. He is much too posh to ever do a "Tackle" or a "Bite", its just unprofessional. His hands glowed purple with psionics, ready for battle. He used is Telepathy to anticipate the attacks of his 2 allies., making it so if the attack backfires and is supposed to damage the user and its allies, he would dodge it 100%
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Collision   A Sudden Collision - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 1:03 pm

In her head, Feli considered her options. She could do a sharp pincer movement, attacking quickly and doubling back again as so not to get attacked while attacking. The Skitty nodded, approving of her thought. She then feinted to the side and attacked the Petill while it was still shocked, pounding it with a Fake Out. Feli then did a double take and rushed back to her former position, leaving the opponent dazed. She felt a some regret, with the slightest tinge of pride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Collision   A Sudden Collision - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:10 pm

Raising both of his hands, they glowed purple as Neuron used Confusion, directly attacking the mind of the Petill with his psychics. The petill would most likely be confused as its mind is disorientated after the psi attack.
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Collision   A Sudden Collision - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:36 am

The Petilil is now confused, injured, and desperate. However, even under these conditions, the Petilil proceeded in executing an Absorb on Feli. Feli winced as the Pokemon pulled some of her health and used it for itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Collision   A Sudden Collision - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 8:03 pm

Kazuko proceeded to run at the petilil and thunderpunch it, hitting it hard and dealing no damage to himself due to lightningrod. 'That thing should be going down.. It can handle quite a bit of damage cant it.' Kazuko says to himself while attempting to paralyze it with thundershock so that if it keeps fighting we can wail out on it more.
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Collision   A Sudden Collision - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:27 pm

The Petilil tottered as the lightning struck the Pokemon. The bulb-like Pokemon finally fainted, overcome by the steady attacks of the three Pokemon. The Petilil lay on the ground for a moment until shaking itself off and stumbling away to nurse its wounds.

Feli suddenly realized that she had defeated her first wild Pokemon. She blinked in surprise, then grinned. Although two other Pokemon had battled with her, the Skitty felt a glow of pride. "Well," she huffed, turning to the Pichu and the Elgyem, "We did it!" Feli felt an instant sense of companionship to the Pichu, but she was still cautious about the smooth-talking Elgyem. Just then she saw something in the grass, and she stepped towards it.
((Hope you don't mind that I had the Petilil faint...))
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Collision   A Sudden Collision - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:13 pm

"Mm, yes indeed." Neuron said "Good show on the fighting, might I add. Strong form." Speaking with a silken voice, as if he didnt care too much about besting something in an encounter "It isn't too much of a victory however. Petilils are common here, and are generally rubbish at battle."
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Collision   A Sudden Collision - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:16 pm

"Err... Yes, I suppose." That slightly dampened Feli's excitement, but she was still happy about her small victory. Feli picked up a particularly plump Pecha berry. Although Pecha berries are obviously very common around here (thus the name), it wasn't quite a treasure, but it was a rather ripe one. Feli hopped over to a nearby tree, where her exploration bag lay slumped at the trunk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Collision   A Sudden Collision - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:04 am

'Well that was eventful.' Kazuko says while brushing himself off a bit. 'I never beleive I said my name. I'm Kazuko. Also if i did say my name, I'm a bit forgetful at times so you'll have to forgive that..' Kazuko says as he sits down and lay relaxed at the base of a tree.

Then something falls out of the tree and lands on him.
This dice is not existing.
OOC:Derp. Added item in the edit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Collision   A Sudden Collision - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:56 am

Feli nodded and smiled. "Haha... Yeah, you told us before. I think I told you guys, too, b-but I'm Feli." Then Feli jolted in surprise when something landed on Kazuko and unsheathed her small claws, mistaking it for an ambush from a wild Pokemon. When the Skitty saw that it was an item, Feli sheathed her claws again, feeling rather silly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Collision   A Sudden Collision - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Sudden Collision
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2