Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Shadowed Falls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Shadowed Falls Empty
PostSubject: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:03 am

Jak {11} -10 Entry Cost
After Jak had recovered from the beatings he received from training with Fang the one day. He decided to just go to a mystery dungeon to train. Since Fang did not really return after he had rested from the sparring they had.

He hoped to find items that could be of use to him. His last adventure to Pecha Forest wasn't the best so he hoped to get something out of this adventure.

He was surely going to push really hard to his goal!
As he went venturing into the forest he felt the air change as he traversed between what would be the normal land and the mystery dungeon. He was now entering the dungeon.

The wind blew past him. His tail burning strong. "I am ready." He said with great determination
He felt he was ready for anything! 

To begin he continued deeper into the forest as he knew there would be practically nothing of interest for him at the entrance.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit topic name)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Shadowed Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 5:05 am

"Ughh why am I a idiot" was all the Lucario said as she moved along the path leading up to Shadowhue. One would notice she was wearing a black cloak and a red scarf on her body, her backpack was under the cloak as it slightly moved along the wind as did her scarf.

One would also notice around her left arm and right leg there was bandages along her arm and leg. There was also another one along her stomach which covered most of it but was slightly hidden under the large black cloak. She was walking along the path to the forest know as Shadowhue with obvious pain in her leg.

She didn't want to get rusty so she had come to a basic dungeon to train.

(31)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Shadowed Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 8:33 pm

Jak
Jak continued along the path of the forest. At one point he decides to stop for a moment to think of what lays ahead in this forest. He knew that it should have some of the other supplies he failed to get in Pecha forest. 

He eventually decided that it was time to continue. He had wasted enough time thinking of the events that has occurred so far and what lays ahead.

'I better get going' he thought.

At that time he thought he was alone but he heard a voice behind him at some distance. He decided to turn around and see who it could be. He had not heard this voice before.

It was a Lucario. Following the same path as Jak. He wondered for a moment but decided nothing on it. Until he noticed the Lucario had bandages over their left arm, right leg, and across its chest. The lucario looked to be in pain as it walked across the forest path.

Jak decided to wait a bit for the lucario to catch up.
"Are you alright?" Jak asked as she reached him. 

He did not like the way those injuries looked. Even if they had been properly treated. That lucario should not be coming to a dungeon with such injuries.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Shadowed Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:48 am

Noel walks along forgetting she still had injuries until she heard a voice as if she was alright. She looks at a charmander looking at her and smirks. "Ya I'm alright, these can't keep a true explorer down" she said with a laugh then stopped because of the pain bin her chest. Hurts to laugh, she said in her head as she looked at the charmander.

"So what brings you to this forest?" She asks feeling like she already knew the answer. It was most likely just random exploring or looking for item's. Or he could be going to Monochrome falls so many things to do in this dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Shadowed Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:57 am

Jak
As the lucario said she was alright and that her injuries couldn't keep a true explorer down. 
Laughing caused her pain it seemed.

'That does not sound very pleasant' he thought but was not going to object about the explorer's wish to explore.

"To tell the truth. Not entirely sure. I am just exploring various area's around Grass Veil to see if I can get new supplies..." Jak said.

He then looked at his bag as he sighed.
"I have used most of my supplies during my travels." Jak continued.

He felt the need to introduce himself.
"My name is Jak and yours?" Jak asked as he introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Shadowed Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 3:04 am

"Ya it's always good to explore round here, unless you want to get lost but I don't see that happening so many come through here it's hard not to run into someone" she said with another small laugh but stopped because again caused her some pain. "Well that's bad I'd lend you some of mine but." She looks in her bag and only finds seeds her used solar scarf and a few TM's "I don't got much on me" she reaches into her bag and pulls out the TM will-o-whisp. "Want this it's a fire type TM" she said as she smiled. "Names Noel nice ta meet you Jak"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Shadowed Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 3:13 am

Jak
Jak noticed that Noel was still in a bit of pain as she laughed even the slightest.
He really was not too comfortable watching her be in pain like that.

He did not know how to help though on the issue.
Then Noel asked if he wanted a TM called Will-O-Wisp however even if he were to accept it. He would not know how to use it. To him, they did not really seem to look like something that could teach a pokemon a new move. He never really asked anyone how they worked either way. So its not like he would know why it works the way they work.

"Umm. Sure..." He said as he took the TM Will-O-Wisp

[Inventory Change]
+1 TM Will-O-Wisp

He thanked her for the TM but he continued to stare at it.

"How does this work?" he asked feeling a bit embarrassed about not knowing how TM's work. No one in his village has used them from his knowledge. No one ever instructed him either.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Shadowed Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:33 pm

Noel was a bit shocked he didn't know how to use one, she felt a little bad she had given him something he couldn't even use but what was to stop her from teaching him how to use one? It seemed like the best course of action. "Well you place the disc on top of your head then somehow the energy it has is transferred into you. Though it might work if you touch another part of your body it would take longer I assume."

Noel then looked into the dungeon, could she even take down something as easy as this? She had gone to scorch fall, fiery chasm, black mist and even Serene cave was nothing to her but since she had these injuries she felt weaker then normal she couldn't even do one of her best moves but now wasn't the time for these thoughts. It was time to explore.

"Oh hey since we are going to the same place why not go together? It's always more fun when you have someone to bug" she said with another laugh
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Shadowed Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 4:31 pm

Jak
Jak looked at the TM. As Noel explained how to use it. To him it felt that it did not make sense how it could just magically give you the ability. There had to be some kind of practice involved in it. Even if it taught you. He just could not come to grasp that just placing the disc on his head would teach him the move. He decided not to think of it too much and left it in his bag for now. He would attempt to use it when it was most needed. 

"Thankyou." He thanked Noel again.

Then as she asked him if they could go together to the forest. He was immediately glad that there was someone to come with him and immediately accepted the request.

"Of course! Its not fun going alone at all." He immediately responded. 

He then thought of his last adventure at pecha forest. Did not seem too fun then. 

He looked into the forest. He believes they were getting deep enough to find some things here and there. He walked around the one area they were currently at to inspect its surroundings.

He did not really find anything. So he figured he had to adventure a little further in.
"Ready to go?" He asked Noel.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Shadowed Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 4:37 pm

"Eh no problem not like I can use it" she said as she thought about the dungeon for a second, she knew there was another in the forest behind a giant waterfall but it would be best to not say anything now. She didn't know if she would be ok here but she still felt like she needed to try she didn't want to be weak. "Ya it's always fun to go with someone, unless they are evil then that would be bad"

"Always ready to go" she said as she walked forward into the dungeon. She knew what to expect from the dungeon so it would be easy to go along.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Shadowed Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 4:42 pm

Jak
He followed Noel along the path of the dungeon. He was glad to have found someone that wanted to come with him. He also hoped the noel was overdoing it like he attempted during his training with Fang. 

As they continued along the path Jak got a feeling there might be something past a couple of the trees on the side of the path. "One second. I think there might be something over there." He stated as he walked towards the area cautiously.

He prepared his claws just in case something was around the corner. Moving slowly he approached.
'Hmm. I just have this feeling there is something over here...' He thought.

Coaster carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Shadowed Falls DcEpsRT
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Shadowed Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 4:46 pm

"Hold up" Noel said as she stopped Jak with her paw and looked over to where they were walking, she couldn't use her aura sense as good as before due to her injuries but she was still able to see some small glances of other Pokemon in the area and she had caught one that wasn't to friendly.

She looks around the tree's and tries to find where the Pokemon was and then she took note of a red body hidden among the tree's, there she thought as she dashed over using quick attack and jumped up using a force Palm to break the tree branch the bug was sitting on.

It had been waiting for someone to pass under to attack but now it fell to the ground with a loud crash with the branch stuck over it.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Shadowed Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 4:53 pm

Jak {8} -3 from encounter
Jak stopped as Noel said to hold up.
As soon as he stopped Noel dashed forward and force palmed the tree. 
A branch broke off and a red bug pokemon fell down.

An Ariados was planning to ambush him if he even got under the tree.

Jak was a bit startled by this but quickly went to build a flame and throw ember at it.
His ember was a bit stronger since the last time he used it against Fang. However his attacks barely ever reached her then. 

The Flame hit ariados head on due to it being somewhat shocked over its fall. It probably did not expect a second pokemon to be in the area as it was going to ambush Jak.

The pokemon had a couple burns where the flame had landed. It seemed to still be able to fight. Although now it was considerably weaker.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit in energy changes.)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Shadowed Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 4:57 pm

Noel was still up in the air for a bit as she turned around mid air and kicked the tree she had hit, using this momentum she had ended up right next to the ariados and used a force Palm right on it's back causing it to go farther into the ground where it stayed not moving. Noel flipped over and landed near Jak she had landed on her good leg so she was fine with the jump.

Though it was hard she had learned to fight like this but she felt like it was a whole different way of fighting but it was still something she could do. "Well that was simple" she said with a smirk as she walked onward.

Rezikun carried out 3 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Shadowed Falls YVyYfVG , Shadowed Falls PSNEk7U , Shadowed Falls DcEpsRT
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Shadowed Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 5:05 pm

Jak
Jak turned around to notice two other pokemon near them. They were staring at them.
'This is gonna be interesting...' Jak thought. 

He already got an idea that Noel was very experienced at combat. 
He prepared his fire and his claws. If the pokemon decided to charge at him he would put some of the fire on his claws and the rest towards the Ariados. He has not split his flame up like that before. He figured to just let the small amount out like he does for his claws and then hold the rest for later use.

Hopefully it would work. He noticed the berry sitting between him and the other two pokemon.
The Ariados decided to shoot a web at him. He promptly used his claws to cut it as it reached him then charged at it at full speed as he launched his ember at it.

Keeping an eye out for the Slakoth's movements. He did not expect it to move too much. The Ariados jumped out of the way from the ember but Jak followed it and sliced it with his claws. 

He never got the chance to put a flame on his claws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadowed Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadowed Falls
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next