Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Cold Shoulder

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

The Cold Shoulder Empty
PostSubject: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:38 am

"Well...this was a bad idea." Nate muttered as he stumbled into the much cooler cave, moving against the wall as he took a breather. Not having been doing much else, he had decided to go check out the desert. Not that he didn't want to participate in the team he had just joined, but he had the feeling he wasn't exactly a top notch member of it. Letting them take care of some stuff without any trouble from him while at the same time getting stronger himself seemed like a good idea. What wasn't a good idea was going to the desert. Despite the fact that it was known for being hot, like most deserts would be of course in his mind, he hadn't seen much problem in going. He just underestimated how hot it would be, which was how he now found himself seeking shelter in the cave. Honestly? This could have gone better. Hopefully nothing else really comes along and screws stuff up. Of course what else would happen though? With my luck that's probably it. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

The Cold Shoulder Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:51 am

The silence of the cave was quickly shattered when one over-heated, bumbling, noisy Pokemon stumbled in through the mouth of the cavern. With a drawn out and exaggerated sigh Keyami fell flat on his face. "sOOO HOOOOT," he cried out loudly before launching into a tear-filled rant about how badly he had managed to hurt his nose from the fall. He stopped abruptly when he noticed the cave's other inhabitant. "aHHH IT'S YOU! EMWAME! I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE YOU AGAIN! FATE HAS BEEN SO CRUEL AS TO KEEP US SEPARATED!" The Meowth shrieked at the other Pokemon in an incredibly grating tone.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

The Cold Shoulder Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:05 am

Crysel had been resting deeper in the cave, not faring so well in the extremely hot and humid environment. She had spent all of her life in a place of snow, ice, extreeme cold. This was the complete opposite of what she was used to The reason? Well, she had taken to travelling and had no idea where she was going. She knew the basic rules about surviving, but such outside experience from where she was born was literally nothing. When she heard the Pikachu come in, she quietly went into the shadows. She stayed hidden as the Meowth joined him. Who were they? In either case, she needed to hide in order to observe them as friend or foe.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

The Cold Shoulder Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:22 am

Nate blinked as another pokemon ran into the cave and promptly kissed the floor, before complaining about it. Wait a minute, I recognize that mildly annoying voice...oh nO... He quickly thought to himself before Keyami got back up and proceeded to greet him.
"Hey, yeah, nice to see you too Keyami. You uh, wouldn't happen to have anything to eat with you would you? Something not hot?" He responded, quickly getting to the point as he conversed with the Meowth. He looked around the cave, looking around but not noticing anything as he did so.
Back to top Go down

The Cold Shoulder Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:28 am

"Uhhhh." Keyami sat up and began perusing his bag. "I have this Pecha berry and this Big Apple.." he narrowed his eyes at the Pikachu. "But you're gonna have to prove that you deserve my fine culinary prowess," he said, despite the fact that a plain old berry and a plain old apple involve absolutely no culinary skills at all. "SHOW ME WHATCHU MADE OF! COME AT ME CMON CMON CMON!" The Meowth hopped to his feet and began crowing loud insults and challenges as he ran about in circles. These, however, soon quieted down due to the Meowth running into a conveniently placed stalactite.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

The Cold Shoulder Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:33 am

After watching for a little, Crysel had one definite conclusion. One of these two pokemon was an idiot... and the idiot wasn't yellow, loud, or a Pikachu...It was the Meowth, okay? Crysel still had no idea what kind of pokemon they were. What was their purpose here? What did they hope to gain or do coming to this place? Were they planning to rob other pokemon who came to this cave after a long and tiring walk through this desert? It was a perfect set up. All they had to do was rest and wait for tired pokemon and easily overpower them for anything they had.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

The Cold Shoulder Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:51 am

"But you didn't-" The Pikachu had started to explain before Keyami started to run around in circles, ending his fine show of talent by running into a stalactite. I guess it's good to know some things never change...not that it's going to be helpful for either of us. Nate thought to himself, walking over to Keyami.
"Look, I think both of us could use some rest after going through that desert. Maybe it might be a good idea to get some and then take a look in the cave, or just get out." He suggested, looking down at the fallen Meowth as he did so.
Back to top Go down

The Cold Shoulder Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:58 am

Keyami thought over the Pikachu's words before grinning brightly and sitting up, lightning quick. "Let's just split the apple then!~" He singsonged, pulling the enormous fruit from his bag. Using his Fury Swipes move, he quickly divided the slices between the two of them. "FooooOoooOOood~" he hummed happily, scooping up the slices and devouring them in an incredibly speedy manner. After having finished his pile in less than a minute, the Meowth eyed the pile sitting in front of the Pikachu. "Sooo.... you gonna eat that?"
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

The Cold Shoulder Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:09 am

Crysel eventually concluded that at the very least she could take out the idiot in no time flat with her SUPERIOR sharp claws and then eventually outdo the other as quickly as she could. She decided to probe the situation directly. She came out of the shadows LIKE BATMAN and called out to them. "Hello. My name is Crysel. I see you had the same idea of avoiding the harsh sun. So, what are you doing around here? Where do you two come from?" She was ready to fight at the slightest sign of violence. She wouldn't tolerate any idiocy.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

The Cold Shoulder Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:17 am

"Calm down, I'm eating it." Nate muttered as he started to pick up his apple slices, eating them in what he considered a more civilized manner, though not by much obviously. It was at one moment in which he had his mouth full of soon to be projectile apple when the Sneasel decided to drop in and walked out of the shadows. Nate promptly spit out his apple from the surprise, luckily away from Keyami and looked over at Crysel, not recognizing her.
"You really seem to like asking questions. I'm just taking a look around the area really, I'm here from Grassveil. What about you though? I don't think Sneasels would normally come around a scorching hot desert normally. Something seems to be up with you." He responded, thinking through the situation and ready to act should the stranger attack the two.
Back to top Go down

The Cold Shoulder Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:24 am

Keyami scuttled across the cave floor towards the remains of the apple in what he thought was a sneaky manner. He promptly inhaled them before the shock of the Sneasel's sudden appearance sank in. Wait for it.... Waaaait... ah yes here we are. "wHAHAHAHA WHERE DID YOU COME FROM OH MY ARCE U S I'M GONNA DIE AREN'T I?!! I'M TOO YOUNG AND GORGEOUS TO DIE!! EMWAME YOU GOTTA BACK ME UP I CAN'T DIE LIKE THIIIIIIIIIS!!" Keyami screeched and rolled about on the floor for a few more moments before hiding behind Nate.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

The Cold Shoulder Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:32 am

At this point, it would probably be a favor to us all if Crysel were to give that Meowth a mercy killing, am I right? Just one stab in the head and Nate would never have to suffer again. Ever. No? Okay then. Cry sighed and locked out the entrance to the cave. Well, I used to live in a snow covered forest, but I decided to travel. See more of the world. I wandered into this desert and... well its very hot for me. My fur was made to keep me warm in freezing climates. This is a bit new to me. So... is your friend sick or something? He seems BAT SHIT CRAZY delusional."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

The Cold Shoulder Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:50 am

Nate glanced back at Keyami with a look that screamed 'really?', before turning back to Crysel and ignoring the Meowth's overreactions, which hopefully were just overreactions.
"Wanted to go travel, huh? I'm familiar to that kind of thought process. That's how I started moving around, sort of settled down though. Sort of." He said to the Sneasel, and took a moment to think about his next response.
"You know, I don't really know. I don't think anyone knows about him. If he's sick, he's been sick for a while. I think it's just something about him though." The Pikachu continued, looking back at Keyami once more. Maybe his egg got dropped. Maybe he got dropped. I don't know.
Back to top Go down

The Cold Shoulder Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:07 pm

"Y'know that's just rude," Keyami pouted, his fits and screeches having finally died down. "I'm just uniquely brilliant in each and every way!" The not at all conceited Meowth stood, crossed his arms, and nodded in a matter-of-fact manner. "At any rate, if we all came here to explore why are none of us exploring? lET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" With that exuberant cry, the energetic Pokemon rocketed deeper into the cave. He seemed to have decided that even a creepy cave was better than that desert.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

The Cold Shoulder Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:23 pm

SERIOUSLY, all it would take is like five seconds and you'd never have to deal with that idiot ever again Nate. We could say we found him like this and no one would ever be the wiser. The perfect murder. Are you sure you don't want her to kill him? Fine, but you could have been free. Remember that. Crysel watched Keyami run off and looked to Nate. "Either he has the greatest luck of fools or you do a really good job of protecting him. There is no way an idiot like him could survive long doing that. Who rushes into a cave full of pokemon who could attack at any moment? Doesn't he know the dangers of doing things like that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cold Shoulder Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cold Shoulder
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next