Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Cold Shoulder

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

The Cold Shoulder - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:38 am

First topic message reminder :

"Well...this was a bad idea." Nate muttered as he stumbled into the much cooler cave, moving against the wall as he took a breather. Not having been doing much else, he had decided to go check out the desert. Not that he didn't want to participate in the team he had just joined, but he had the feeling he wasn't exactly a top notch member of it. Letting them take care of some stuff without any trouble from him while at the same time getting stronger himself seemed like a good idea. What wasn't a good idea was going to the desert. Despite the fact that it was known for being hot, like most deserts would be of course in his mind, he hadn't seen much problem in going. He just underestimated how hot it would be, which was how he now found himself seeking shelter in the cave. Honestly? This could have gone better. Hopefully nothing else really comes along and screws stuff up. Of course what else would happen though? With my luck that's probably it. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:35 pm

The pikachu sighed, shaking his head as Keyaji ran off ahead into the cave. Apparently, true enough, some things just never changed at all.
"I'd call it luck then. We don't normally run around together, we just have a habit of running into one another." Nate responded, figuring that the Senasel had never met Keyami before and was in for quite the surprise.
"Well, whatever's in here, it's better then whats out there. Plus, might as well make sure he doesn't get into trouble." He continued to say, starting to walk after the Meowth. "You're welcome to come too you know. Safety in numbers and all that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:06 pm

"COOOOOOOOME OOOOOOOOOOON!" A loud yowl reverberated through the cavern, most likely alerting each and every Pokemon in the cave of the trio's whereabouts. "SOOO SLOOW! I'M ABOUT TO DO ALL THE ADVENTURING WITHOUT YOU!" The Meowth then went on to screech some more, somehow dissolving into a poorly thought out showtune before finally falling back into expectant silence.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:14 pm

Really having no other plan, she went the direction the special needs Meowth went....seriously what is she doing with her life when that becomes a sentence? Her instincts were telling her something was watching them though and her muscles tensed, claws ready. She felt like something hostile was about to come at them. Predictably, it went for the stupidest prey first, coming at the Meowth as quick as it could go.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:42 pm

"We're coming, don't worry." Nate muttered, following the noisy. Meowth as he kept his eyes open, looking around for anything suspicious. Before he could react, he saw a hostile Stunky run out towards Keyami not looking all too happy and swiping at him with its claws, using a scratch attack. Unsure if it I hit the Meowth or not, Nate started to let off some sparks if electricity and sent a Thundershock at the hostile Pokemon, hoping. Keyami wasn't hit by the electric attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:05 pm

A loud howl spewed from Keyami's mouth as he backtracked rapidly away from the smelly Pokemon, narrowly dodging Nate's attack. "HIT THE FLOOR!" he screeched, ducking behind a boulder and sitting there for a few moments before remembering that he had a pretty decent chance of beating the Stunky. After this realization, he hurled himself over the rock, barreling into the momentarily shocked (badum tsss) Stunky and using Fury Swipes.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:27 pm

AFTER SLAYING RIPPLE FOR THAT HORRIBLE JOKE Crysel lept into action herself. Instead of doing that wild flailing thing that Keyami called Fury Swipes, the Sneasel used her claws to deliver one swipe of Scratch on the back of the smelly pokemon, hopping to a safe distance before it could retaliate and/or spray her. The Stunky was really mad from all the attacks and randomly picked a target to try to ram into...Keyami. Honestlty, it was not that pokemon's day. As if someone was watching and putting that Meowth in the worst situations they could. It was really bad luck.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:41 pm

Nate nearly face-pawed at the current scene occurring around him. First there was Keyami running off and hiding behind a boulder, before seemingly remembering that he could actually fight, and then there was the Sneasel who's name he didn't even know yet fighting it with an air of professionalism and grace. Probably going to kill us both when we take our eyes off of her. Most likely going to kill us. Why do I keep doing this to myself? The Pikachu thought to himself, contemplating his life choices before charging at the Stunky, electricity coming off of his paw as he punched it with a Thunder Punch attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:07 am

Keyami, flailing and yowling wildly, tripped over a pebble, slamming his face into the cold hard ground yet again. When he got back to his feet, he was pleased to see that he was no longer being chased by an incredibly disgusting Stunky. Taking the opportunity the Pikachu gave him by distracting the enemy, Keyami fired up his Foul Play attack. Locking his gaze on his target, the Meowth dashed across the cave floor on all fours before flinging himself onto the Stunky and delivering his attack.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:56 pm

The teaming up of all three pokemon against the Stunky was too much of a challenge for the smelly and cruelly unliked pokemon whose only flaw was its naturally unpleasant smell. The Foul Play on the foul smelling person was the final blow needed to make this pokemon faint. One must shudder where this pokemon will go now. Severely hurt and in a cave full of pokemon who would attack on sight like it did...ah well. He attacked them first. Crysel crossed her arms, pondering if she should finish the job so the Stunky could not attack them ever again... but she was being 'morally good' now that she chosen to leave being feral. No more jerky for her. It would have probably smelt bad anyway...
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:58 pm

Nate looked down at the Stunky as it reached its limit, fainting from the efforts of him, Keyami and the Sneasel. He paused for a moment, feeling a tinge of remorse before quickly reminding himself that it had attacked them first and it had probably attacked and killed plenty of other Pokemon. Karma just went that way some times. Makes you wonder when yours comes back around... He thought to himself before getting rid of the thought. There was a time and place for philosophical discussion, and it wasn't now.
"Thanks for the help...you know, I don't know your name." The pikachu had started to thank Crysel but realized they hadn't even been introduced yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:30 pm

Keyami leapt off of the body, moaning about nasty corpses before quieting down when he remembered that the Pokemon wasn't actually dead. Listening back in on the conversation, the Meowth made his thoughts evident. "I don't really care what her name is. I think I'll call her MHPWBSH." He then continued deeper into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:16 am

So done. Next time Nate looks away, Keyami would die to mysterious violent cuts on his face from out of nowhere.The Sneasel didn't even look at the idiot Meowth and spoke directly to Nate. "My name is Crysel And I only helped because we had the upper hand. He should have known better than to keep fighting and not run away when he was outnumbered 3 to 1. It was stupid in every definition of the word."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:22 am

"Nice to meet you, I'm Nate." Nate greeted himself, and simply shrugged as he glanced down the cave, watching the spastic Meowth make his way further down.
"You never know. Maybe it had something it thought was worth fighting for." The Pikachu mused. "Or maybe it was just a wild and insane idiot. That's always a possibility." He added, before starting to follow Keyami once more and questioning why he did each and every step.
"I hate to ask, but what does MHPWBS stand for?" He asked, glancing back to see if Crysel was following still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:13 pm

Keyami rolled his eyes and heaved a long sigh. "Honestly, it's so simple. I figured even an idiot like you could figure it out. Mean and Hurtful Peasant With a Bad Sense of Humor," he explained with a roll of his eyes. "Honestly, I don't know what you do without me sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:23 pm

OHO THAT IS IT. CRYSEL USES SHANK A BIATCH ON KEYAMI. ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE!Crysel didn't react. There was no reason to give that idiot Meowth the satisfaction of a reaction from her and to be honest the hot and dry desert air made her too hot to care. She simple ignored him. "Still, survival should be a pokemon's number one priority. Out in the wild you either eat or be eaten.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cold Shoulder
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next